Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,231 to 22,245 of 43526
-
01-20-17 12:44 #21296Regular Member

Posts: 1The woo
Long time reader, first post. Stopped into place on Canterbury a few weeks back. Drew a cute spinner (30's) with some well done bolt on's. Massage was nearly non-existent and more of a light rub. Some good teasing before she smacked my ass to flip. Silent negotiations lead to a great CBJ with access to the bare C's. Good experience and will repeat.
Q: If anyone knows a good go to quickstop provider for a BBBJ or CBJ, Pass me a PM. Preferably north of Boston / Merrimack valley area. Preferably not an AMP. Sometimes just want a quick stop in.
-
01-19-17 14:38 #21295Senior Member

Posts: 125Yezi
Well since we all know these girls change their names constantly, it's obviously the same girl. Not sure how many curly haired burn victims are giving out HE. SO for the benefit of everyone that's been going there for quite a while, it's Amanda.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-17 14:13 #21294Senior Member

Posts: 1417Yezi
Told me her name was lucy, not Amanda and I asked twice.
Originally Posted by Natebost
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-17 14:12 #21293Senior Member

Posts: 1417Yezi lady
The woman with the burn mark is lucy. That's the name she gave me twice.
Originally Posted by NewOld
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-17 08:03 #21292Senior Member

Posts: 2121Highly doubt that's a cop, most likely a nut job or reporter doing a story or a community person like city councillor looking into how spred the AMPs are.
Originally Posted by AmpFan228
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 19:56 #21291Senior Member

Posts: 1268My vote
He is a nut case. Cops don't broadcast their questions and they don't care if you had a happy ending or not. They already know you did.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Lokki
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 19:08 #21290Senior Member

Posts: 261Because he's trying to look out for other members. The LEO can't do anything to him from his post anyways.
Originally Posted by AmpFan228
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 18:13 #21289Senior Member

Posts: 407Platinum Body Works. Pemb
So a few weeks ago I went over to platinum in Pembroke. The place is as sketchy as hell. Looks like someone's house, and I heard noise upstairs during my rub.
The rub here was cheap enough, . 4 / hh, finish was. 4 I don't recall the girls name, not very pretty at all. The rub itself had very little rub and essentially all tease. I did the turn WAY early and she grabbed a hold of my cock. She said $100 for "everything" (to touch I think) said I had 40. Pull out her tits. Hands + Russian for finish.
Looks: 4/10, rub quality: 3/10, finish quality 6/10.
-
01-18-17 14:05 #21288Senior Member

Posts: 109Thai Bodywork Brighton (TAN)
I live close, been wanting to go to this place for a while but was scared they are all TS's.
So I did some research and found out that Tan is actually a girl.
So too an hour, got a very good massage and Tan was amazing.
It was on the floor so no touching while face down but once flipped everything was smooth.
All up and down touches and playing and left happy.
That being said was a little expensive and was hoping for more.
But maybe next time.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5964648513.html
-
01-18-17 12:49 #21287Senior Member

Posts: 61My two cents
If you think you have a run in with LE even if it's the smallest remote possibility. Why would you ever write about it here? You are assentially handing them your screen name and ruining your chances at anonymity. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by Lokki
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-17 17:05 #21286Senior Member

Posts: 368Phew, Chi lives
Called Chi today and they're business as usual. Except that the lovely Amy is gone forever.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-17 14:58 #21285Regular Member

Posts: 1Same thing happened to me.
Long time lurker, out of the game, but had to respond.
Originally Posted by SirPsycho****
[View Original Post]
This same thing happened to me last Thursday as I was walking out of the thai place across from the library. As soon as I get out of the door this guy pops out from behind an older blue truck, and starts asking me if I got lucky, then basically starts yelling "Did you get a happy ending!" I closed in next to him hoping he'd stop yelling happy ending out on the side walk, was getting strange looks from passers-by. Started grilling me on whether it was good or not. Told him it was all totally legit but a good massage. Then he's trying to show me a spa business card for a spot in RI, told him I'm out of the game and all set. Then he's trying to get on about street walkers and again I told him all set. He was looking for a new spot in Quincy, said he couldn't find any, I sent him in the direction of Ocean to get away from him. Was wondering if he was a undercover or a kook.
-
01-17-17 10:56 #21284Regular Member

Posts: 12Sarah
I called Lotus and the numbers disconnected so I went by and they look to be closed. I hope someone can let us know where she surfaces.
Originally Posted by PikaPepper
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-17 07:46 #21283Senior Member

Posts: 229Waltham
I'll second that.
Originally Posted by OxyMoron
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 22:57 #21282Senior Member

Posts: 51859 cod
Strolled in and only saw receptionist and walked out as she was eating and don't know if this is the spot. It's zen spa. Anyone know where on the other floor is the better one or I'm just confused?









Reply With Quote




