Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 12476
-
01-24-17 06:04 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 693Maitland Grace - Same Issue Late Last Week
She went silent on me as well at the last minute when I was in the area. I don't think she has a steady incall. Anyway, goes to show you the importance of having a plan B.
JC.
Originally Posted by DiggerBlue
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 02:11 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 401Maybe its
I've had similar issues with Ms. Sassy Jaz, maybe its my area code idk, she's cautious, which isn't a bad thing but I hear she's reliable and fun to be with if you can get in. Ms. Murno is the shit and has been reliable in my book, if she's not answering must be something you did.
Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 00:22 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 79From what I remember she was good years ago in not sure if that's still the case.
Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 23:35 #3698Regular Member

Posts: 9Very reliable.
Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd
[View Original Post]
I had her in my dreams when she lived in Orlando (4 years ago) and I believe she moved to SC. Only visits once in awhile and she used to partner up with another great provider Savannah.
Great lady, very intelligent, nice body, toned and a great performer. Not a clock watcher and reasonable prices.
You will definitely not regret the dream.
Enjoy and have fun if you see her.
-
01-23-17 23:12 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 94Jessica Foxxx, anyone has a reliable info about her?
I have found some reviews about her (jessica foxxx) in different state, but I am not sure about their reliability.
Sorry if posted here in orlando section, but somehow could not find it.
Will be glad to hear your experience / dream on her.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html
-
01-23-17 22:44 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 94Sassy and MissMurno
Several times I texted to her (SassyJ) after reading some nice reviews, but she only responded to one of the text, without forming any sentence, but just saying "No", to my question ". Are you having any free time to incall visit". It also starts with quite kind introduction, but I did not understand her attitude. Probably she sees many people. Anyways, if she expects me to call her, then it is difficult for me to call during days as I am working in an environment that I can't call. Just guessing, I don't have any clue. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...assy-GFE-.html.
I have seen MsMurnoo before. Texted here in the forum, agreed to text her as she said she is free. I texted her, no response at all.
My previous dream with her was excellent!
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Specials-.html
-
01-23-17 21:06 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 1170Marina GFE
I had been trying to schedule some time to see Marina, timing was always bad. Many times my work was in the way or she was not working that day, or on vacation. But today was perfect. I called Marina early in the day she responded promptly. Gave me her address. When I arrived she greeted me in a very sexy outfit. She gave me a big hug and a lovely smile. We chatted a bit to get to know each other and had her traditional tequila shot which I like! She is incredibly charming and funny with a great sense of humor. She lead me in to the bedroom gave me a really good massage that I was not expecting. Then thing really heated up she is incredibly sensual awesome kisser. We really got into the session. Many of you guys know what she can do, I won't go into details but I really enjoyed my time with Marina. I know that she has had some bad reviews, but I like to see for thimgs for myself. I am glad I did this woman is amazing don't let some bad reviews keep you away. I had a great time, I will definitely repeat soon!
-
01-23-17 19:19 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 642Something going on
If she doesn't respond, she isn't going to. It doesn't pay to get fixated on any one escort. The good news is there are plenty of options out there.
Originally Posted by Ds1359
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 18:49 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 300She does, I won't get into the details but I had an hour scheduled with her on Sunday that she needed to change to a half for personal reasons. Family first you know, so I was okay with it. Keep an eye out for her to post again I'm sure she will be back in no time.
Originally Posted by Ds1359
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 18:11 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 120Similar experience
Had a similar experience where she bailed at the last minute, citing a problem with the credit card she uses for her room (this was after she said she already had a room). Looks cute, but to flakey. Not going to waste any more time on her.
Originally Posted by BillTheKid
[View Original Post]
To her credit she did send texts the next day asking if we could still meet, and apologizing.
-
01-23-17 18:08 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 249Jenn cancelations
Guys, for all you guys that think she is as pure as blessed water, that's not the case!
Jenn is always broke because she takes pills / weed and also because her byfrnd / manager handles her cash. The intelligence report I have on her is 100 % concrete,. You don't have to believe me I really don't care. I'm not saying you should stop seeing her, as many of the girls that are in this business have some kind of addiction on way or another. All I m saying is you guys should stop whining if she cancels on you. There's plenty of fish in the sea; canceling on dates is what happens with all users, be it hard drugs or not! In her case, she is a pill / weed head. And her manager is always around on the premises when you go see her, always! He'll never interrupt a session, but from lurking outside he keeps an eye to make sure nothing bad happens to her, and also to collect his due! So guys, when Jenn says she is out visiting her dad, that's a lie! When she says she has been in a car accident, that's a lie! Lets just say its another way for her to say, I'm about to get high'! At least she doesn't shoot up, which is good!
-
01-23-17 17:31 #3690Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Response time
I sorry I could not respond to you by the time I was able to answer a hour had past I was a little busy I hope next time we can hook up.
Originally Posted by Justin321
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 15:48 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 52Avoiding Grace
Made an appointment with Grace. Confirmed when on my way. Confirmed when I was 10 min out. She ask if we could push back 15 min as she had to shower. When I arrive at the agreed time she want radio silent. I had the hotel but not the room number. Waited another 15 minutes for an answer. No response. Basically wasted an hour and half of my day.
Others may have better luck and I will get ripped by the White Knights, but I would say she is unreliable. I would suggest finding a provider who doesn't waste your time!
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...lable-Now.html
-
01-23-17 15:15 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 32Jenn
Hmm, I guess Jenn must have something going on because after she cancelled last night, I tried texting her today as well but she hasn't responded.
Originally Posted by Cmval
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 15:12 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 463Yes its always like that
Don't forget these girl see alot of men all day long. Sometimes, men like me come along and give them a good workout and they get tired and stop taking calls or even appointments, I've had a couple good regs just hangout with me afterwards and goto dinner and such and during that time their phones are blowing up with calls. Best be sure that they will always put a regular client or someone they like, before a new one even if you are scheduled first. Keep trying and hang in there, soon enough youll be in good with a few lovely ladies and they will be texting you wondering when your stopping by to see them.
Originally Posted by Yoker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





