Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3686
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    I have been unsuccessfully trying to connect with Grace. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Saw Jenn many times however I prefer a lower volume lady.
    That's funny, I had an appt with Jenn but something came up. No hard feelings (sort of LOL) I'll reschedule with her. While I was out that way, I hit BP real fast, found Grace and she was immediately available. She is sweet, young, cute butt. BBBJ asked not to cim, so on went the cover and I had her bend over and made me happy doing that. She follows directions well, seems relatively new to the business. Counted donation up front, not a deal breaker, so I left happy. I might return, she gave the feeling that she might be more friendly if she knew you. Awake now and out. Val.

  2. #3685
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoker  [View Original Post]
    First post here fellas, been lurking for a while. Had the opportunity to meet SabrinaT about 3 weeks ago and she was quick to respond. Told her this was my first time and she totally walked me thru everything. Standard 2 call system and located in a safe, off the path location. She opened the door in her panties and gave me a big huge, which I was not expecting. We talked a little and then the massage happened. I was a little nervous but she loosened me up. She's a down to earth girl and a great provider.

    We talked a little more and she said that I should register and post some stuff. Didn't think much about it until yesterday when I tried to contact 3 providers on here. Texted Sassy J and asked if she had time. She asked if I was a member and I said no, just a lurker. After that she didn't reply to my texts.

    Tried MarinaGFE and she didn't even respond.

    Then I tried Grace and she was quick to respond and said she was available. I said I'll head over and she gave me the area along with her rates. Well when I got to the area no response. I was waiting a little then I call her. Nothing but a text saying she will be ready in an hour. I'm like fuck it she had a good review and I could wait. Then another 5 minutes later she's texting trying to say an even later time. I'm like nope and head away.

    Is it always this hard fellas? A total waste of a free day and I don't get many. Just want a couple of providers they deliver and don't disappoint.
    Marina was probably just busy but will be a good ref for you she was the first one I saw when venturing out and now I have a few good ref thanks to marina seeing me first keep trying, don't get to discouraged.

  3. #3684

    Same problem

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    I have been unsuccessfully trying to connect with Grace. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Saw Jenn many times however I prefer a lower volume lady.
    Had the same issue with Grace, kinda gave me the run around. She's new and young I'm thinking. She'll learn quick if she wants to survive. Can you PM me some details on Jenn? Just want to know if it's worth contacting.

  4. #3683
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you very much

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepXLiv  [View Original Post]
    A little late but I met up with Marina last weekend. I contacted her on short notice but she said it was no problem and that she would be able to meet for a 30 minute date and gave me the address. When I got there she opened the door in some nice lingerie and gave me a kiss. Her photos are a pretty accurate representation of her. We went to the bedroom and got undressed. She gave me a nice short massage before giving me some oral attention. She was at it for some time before we switched to cowgirl and then missionary where I popped. She is a nice woman with some beautiful curves. I'd recommend seeing her. E.
    Thank you sweetie I really enjoy you company.

  5. #3682

    Grace

    I have been unsuccessfully trying to connect with Grace. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Saw Jenn many times however I prefer a lower volume lady.

  6. #3681

    Sophie Bellie

    Sophie is back from being under the radar (while this crazy person was posting about her) I can verify that she has no boyfriend / manger or such thing. She is looking better then ever!

    Very easy texting to get a hold of and getting location on 192. Meet her at her hotel. We talked a little then got comfortable and get reacquainted. She is always nice and clean because she shower before hand. She gave a pretty excellent CBJ, played with kitty for a little bit and then CG then a little K-9 to see that nice ass and then mish to finish. She took direction very easy. Got all cleaned up talked a little more then hug and I was on my way out of the dream. Damage was. 80 for a short visit. I will definitely see her again soon! Her new ad should pop up soon whenever it get approve. Senior members can p.m. me for phone number

  7. #3680

    Summer and Tesa

    Anyone dreamt about this redhead MILF recently who can speak on the quality of the experience?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ur-guide-.html

    She's got great reviews from what I've seen but it looks like it's been a minute since anyone posted one, just want to make sure she's still as good as people say.

    Also curious if anyone has seen Tesa:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-and-Wit-.html

    Did some searching but couldn't find anything about her, any intel?

  8. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    When I get frustrated with Drama Queens and No-Shows and Radio Silence, I text my go-to Susan. She was on Bckpg, but since it croaked, she is now on our sis-site. Totally reliable, WYSIWYG. Her no frill $40 is just a little too frill free, I always opt to upgrade to her PREMIUM service, only a jacky more! As we joked, she is not a spring chicken. But neither am I! I'm so ugly, I got to tie a pork chop round my neck to get the dog to play with me. When I was young and in my prime, I used to get some all the time. Now that I'm old and my pecker is cold, I can't get none to save my soul. A old dittie from Doodle.
    Hilarious! Enjoy your youth fellow mongers!

  9. #3678

    JennCiCi

    Was really hoping to dream of Jenn tonight after reading all of the great posts about her. Texted her around 5 asking if she was free this evening, she said I could come see her at 8. An hour later she texted back asking if she could postpone it to 9 because she had to go visit her dad, I said that was fine since I was pretty much free all night. She then texted back an hour later saying she had to cancel and reschedule because she needs to take care of her dad:\ I said that was fine but was really bummed and was left feeling a bit blue balled LOL. I texted back asking if she was absolutely no go for the entire rest of the night, since I basically had to make a decision about whether to save my $ for her or just go blow it at CB / BB. No response back. Hoping I can schedule with her sometime during the week if I get the chance.

    If you come across this Jenn, no hard feelings here, hope everything is alright.

  10. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Sox. There's no need for her to use fake pics. She's very cute.
    She is very cute, I don't know if she is $$ cute but to each their own.

  11. #3676

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    This is not a report so much as it is a call to action for those of us interested in seeing who migrates to the sister site and what new friends might be out there to meet.

    It looks like that migration is happening in full swing. Lots of new faces. I figured I would throw some of them out there into the community to see if anyone's had the pleasure of their company. These are, for the most part, new girls on the sister site. I might be off on some. But, if I am it's because it's the first time I've seen them advertise there. Here ya go:

    Ari: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...all-only-.html.

    Watering Daisy: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...rts/25078.html.

    Lily Gold: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...al-Skills.html.

    Taylor: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...o-Please-.html.

    Valerie: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-for-you-.html.

    Maddie: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...rts/24935.html.

    Tesa: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-and-Wit-.html.

    Honey: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-heart-sa.html.

    Hayley Ann: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-891-1609.html.

    Amber (Feel like she's been on BP a ton): http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...er-today-.html.

    Ashley: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/24702--****-BRUNETTE-SPINNER-.html

    Thoughts? Discussion? Intel?
    I've seen Ari a few times & will again. Not a clock watcher. Great hands & body. Def worth the time.

  12. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    When I get frustrated with Drama Queens and No-Shows and Radio Silence, I text my go-to Susan. She was on Bckpg, but since it croaked, she is now on our sis-site. Totally reliable, WYSIWYG. Her no frill $40 is just a little too frill free, I always opt to upgrade to her PREMIUM service, only a jacky more! As we joked, she is not a spring chicken. But neither am I! I'm so ugly, I got to tie a pork chop round my neck to get the dog to play with me. When I was young and in my prime, I used to get some all the time. Now that I'm old and my pecker is cold, I can't get none to save my soul. A old dittie from Doodle.
    LMFAO! Sure is nice to see a little humor! Your review is nut on correct, nice lady, no BS and loves to choke one down.

  13. #3674

    I wish She Was Closer

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    When I get frustrated with Drama Queens and No-Shows and Radio Silence, I text my go-to Susan. She was on Bckpg, but since it croaked, she is now on our sis-site. Totally reliable, WYSIWYG. Her no frill $40 is just a little too frill free, I always opt to upgrade to her PREMIUM service, only a jacky more! As we joked, she is not a spring chicken. But neither am I! I'm so ugly, I got to tie a pork chop round my neck to get the dog to play with me. When I was young and in my prime, I used to get some all the time. Now that I'm old and my pecker is cold, I can't get none to save my soul. A old dittie from Doodle.
    I think Susan is adorable, but it's a 2 hour drive for me, otherwise I would've been there many moons ago.

  14. #3673

    Sjw1974 is Susan of Apopka

    When I get frustrated with Drama Queens and No-Shows and Radio Silence, I text my go-to Susan. She was on Bckpg, but since it croaked, she is now on our sis-site. Totally reliable, WYSIWYG. Her no frill $40 is just a little too frill free, I always opt to upgrade to her PREMIUM service, only a jacky more! As we joked, she is not a spring chicken. But neither am I! I'm so ugly, I got to tie a pork chop round my neck to get the dog to play with me. When I was young and in my prime, I used to get some all the time. Now that I'm old and my pecker is cold, I can't get none to save my soul. A old dittie from Doodle.

  15. #3672

    Dela Rosa

    Quote Originally Posted by LordNikon  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tina she's the one with the blue dress. When I finished my session I saw someone who may look like eve (not 100% sure) but she's the one with the black shirt and curly hair. They both look much better in person. Hope the information helps.
    Yes Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape