Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,311 to 20,325 of 35480
-
01-24-17 02:04 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi
I definitely would not give up on her dude. Lexi is a pretty good communicator. You will be glad you saw her!! Lexi is brand new and a really cool person. Charlie is also smoking hot!! Both are a must see!!
Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-24-17 01:59 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Breathtaking Charlie on Paradise Trail
Was cruising the old quadrant near the Florida Mall when I noticed a short, beautiful young chick walking in tight shorts and beautiful red hair. Recognized it was the one and only Charlie! Rolled down my window and called her name and pulled over and invited in my ride. It was pretty cool to finally meet this beautiful girl in person.
Charlie is very sweet and very petite, just the way I like them! Of all my year's on Paradise Trail I have NEVER seen a face as drop dead gorgeous as Charlie! I've seen her pics but up close and personal she is absolutely breathtaking. Perfect face! Excellent personality and what I thought would be a 15 minute car date turned in a 3 hour hang out session.
Charlie gave me a excellent BBBJ, her deep throat skills are amazing! Then we moved on to covered full sex which her pussy was so tight I only put it half way in before I nutted deep inside the condom. Beautiful shaved pussy that looked and smelled great! Again, one of the most beautiful young faces I've ever seen on Paradise Trail. No marks, white teeth, perfect hygiene and I didn't want to leave her!
She has a new phone and is looking to make new friends! Message for digits. Charlie does not allow pics unfortunately. Will be repeating with her very soon!
C5.
-
01-24-17 00:31 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 268I saw a BSW with her butt cheeks hanging out, a brick shit house. Spun around and she was gone.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
You should make an instructional video, I'm thinking that would be a must watch.
-
01-24-17 00:15 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 268No Leah, got Shannon, Don't prepay!
In town for the day and contacted Leah, she said she starts after 7, waited till after 7 and still no Leah. Quick run and spotted Shannon near Nebraska, not the petite nice pussy easy going Shannon. Bigger girl from Melbourne. 1 minute into BBBJ she says she can't do this all day, 2 minutes in she says that again. Took the loss and left, she knew better to ask for ride back. Felt it was a big FU on my part when she said she was a BP girl, and talking about she turned 3 cars down because she felt they had no money. Idiot move on my part. Stay away from Melbourne Shannon!
Thanks Fej for Leah's #.
-
01-23-17 23:23 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 94Very difficult to reach her
I am trying to reach her for 3 days in a row now, did not get even a simple text message LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
She must be very busy!
I gave up already, bad luck.
-
01-23-17 23:10 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 80Talked with her abit
But did not bite, but wanted to, I have been looking for her again with no luck, she looked way better and younger in person feom the pic you posted when I talked to her last week. You have a #? Pm me.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 23:04 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 80Brianna
Driving home and fell asleep while driving again, saw Brianna a WSW headed north, told me her rout would be from the 711 just and of the 528 up to that sandy lake rd. (LOL) she's back in the area after 10 years, she was wearing tight black and white leggings a sweater and her hair up into a little bun type. Asked me for a $. I laughed and responded do you know where you are walking? She responded yea I have been out here before 10 yrs ago when 18-20. I asked if she had a room and she responded with a yes. So I thought hmmm $. 05 she countered with $. 06, why not. She was pretty and thick! And no sign and looks of any type of candy. Not fat but thick! An ass to die for so I said why not.
She's from Cali, worked in Miami, and now here for a bit.
Everything covered, CBJ, cfs. Mish, k9 had, and let me tell you she can work it and get into it k9. Wow! And that ASS! Still thinking about it. 30 min later and done. We talked for a bit and she always posts on BP, but guess what. We all know its down so she's out and about. She had no Idea about usasg classified so I showed her and she plans to set up. 909# so if you come across her everything is safe, clean room and everything covered, did not ask for her full # because my other phone was left at work and I didn't plan on stopping anywhere tonight. She just said name and 909. Damn I wish I got her #. She looks white Italian, but is actually I mix with Lebanese and other don't remember. But I hope to dream again.
Be safe out there.
-
01-23-17 20:57 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 376You have to closer to sanford.
Originally Posted by Luex7
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 20:56 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 376
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
Yes it was. Will try agin tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Dotguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 20:02 #15161Regular Member

Posts: 10SW Robbing on Nashville
Just so everyone knows, there's a girl robbing people off of Nashville. Pulled a knife on me. Was wearing a red dress, huge ass, latina. Seemed high out of her mind (or had some kind of mental problems, or both). Name is "Ch" something, didn't really catch it.
-
01-23-17 19:45 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 97Foxy woman
Had a terrific dream with sexy Jayda. She has a new phone number and she made a mass text announcing it. Anyway she is in a room by Sunoco and looks great. Her hair is phenomenal and she is clean smelling. Love her shaved pussy!
-
01-23-17 13:22 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 246Autumn
Hey was wonderi if she has a fade? Was interested in getting her number not seen her since she left for her visit to uncle if the Autumn I am thinking of.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 07:45 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 1436 am
Pretty dead this morning. Only seen one WSW in old quadrant.
-
01-23-17 04:49 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jordan on Paradise Trail
Scooped up Jordan yesterday in the old quadrant at wawa. MJ is cool people and I enjoy her company. Very good BBBJCIM! Unfortunately I through about little Lexi the whole time!
C5.
-
01-23-17 03:45 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 219Highly doubtful.
Title *(highly doubtful)*. For SW's at least, maybe BP / escorts but not SW's.
Not sure if same liz or not. For parked FS she wouldn't, due to position and all not being very comfortable / painful. Meh, I Jelly. Also to anyone who PM'd me for digits. Note: I have a respectful policy on that and don't share digits freely unless pre-discussed first with that person -- so in other words, I will get back to ya later on that. (P.S.: I plan to finish the job, in a more suitable arrangement).
Originally Posted by Sfla09
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by XMan1970
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






