Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 35480
-
01-22-17 11:08 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 376Bsw
Avoid young black skinny piercing on her face sometimes blonde wig like to hang out by Dunkin' Donuts and Wawa and Burger King overage waste of time didn't catch the name.
-
01-22-17 11:02 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 376I can say I've been out here since 99. I've seen many but never bbs Bunch of BBBJ of course with few 🙌 Bad ones Now I away use CBJ unless I have a young hottie then I must.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 08:02 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 188Your credibility is Wanting
SO you followed the trail for years, wrote zero reviews, moved to Colorado, wrote zero reviews there, and now follow the Orlando board from Colorado, and just thought it was your duty to warn everyone of Jayda by tarnishing her reputation? Why don't you just tell your experience with her so we know your motivation?
Originally Posted by HorneyColorado
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 03:44 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 1150First timer
I've been reading the posts. For a while but finally signed up. Realize that I've dreamt with quite a few of the ones posted on here. Had a dream tonight. Gorgeous BSW by CFA / GdWl. CBJ and she had the most amazing big booty. Wanted more but didn't have time. She said she was from Cali visiting. Tall long hair big boobs and butt. If I can I'll find her again later today.
-
01-22-17 01:55 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi on Paradise Trail
Little beautiful Lexi is quickly becoming the hottest chick on Paradise Trail right now! Scooped her up on Jordan in the new quadrant and Lexi was dressed to impress! Five car's were circling her trying to scoop her up. Lucky for me I simply called her cell and told her I wanted to fuck her right fucking now!! LOL.
I was able to go back to her room and fuck the daylight's out of this beautiful young chick. Very good BBBJ and CFS in all positions. Plenty of kissing and yes DATY! Her small pussy is absolutely gorgeous! Turn her around in K9 and pounded away til I nutted hard in the cover.
She's my new number 1! More pics coming soon!
Active Senior Members PM for digit's. She has her own room at a decent hotel in the new quadrant. Monger's from Tampa and Jacksonville have traveled here to see this beautiful young chick.
C5.
-
01-22-17 01:09 #15135Regular Member

Posts: 4I don't care if you bareback jayda or not
I was just saying be careful because of her candy addiction and you never no who might be the one to pass her something just saying be careful, on the positive side like I said she won't cash and das at least she does have integrity. If she is clean then great personally if you care about staying clean cover up wether she is clean or not.
-
01-21-17 22:20 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 188This post of Jayda
Looks to me to be a plant by someone who wants no one else to bareback Jayda. In my dreams, I have barebacked her at least 60 times over the last 6 months and I know of at least three more mongers and others who do the same. I never had an issue and I get tested regularly. Have seen no previous posts by others of issues either. With that said, I have stopped seeing her because she is so deep into candy and she can't even complete a date anymore without partaking. I hadn't seen her for 6 weeks until she called a couple days ago and asked for help. Unfortunately, the help she wants is not the help she needs. I feel bad for her because she is classy enough for high society but instead crawls and humiliates herself for anyone who offers her drugs. As someone posted, she has nasty yellow stuff oozing all over, very serious, and won't get it taken care of. She is in a drug fog. I wish her the best but fear the worst. She has really fallen.
Originally Posted by HorneyColorado
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-17 16:22 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 7357Video's?
I personally have hundreds of videos and photo's. Many of my photo's are posted here and In our photo gallery. I also post screen shots of my video's but not video's. Many guy's here post whatever they feel comfortable with. Would love to see some of you're video's buddy!!
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-21-17 15:42 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 483Videos?
You fellows have all these gorgeous ladies to play with, but did not make any videos? .
-
01-21-17 14:27 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 7357Good Job!
Happy to hear you booted her ass out! 50 buck's is ridiculous!
Originally Posted by FunAllday2012
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-21-17 14:25 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lexi
I spoke to her yesterday bro. Her popularity has skyrocketed due to the great reviews of her here on this forum. Mongers from Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando are keeping this chick super busy!! Says she needs some rest. I would definitely keep contacting her. I have sent so many of my guy's her way that she's having a hard time keeping up!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-21-17 14:21 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 7357Adelitas
Definitely the good ole day's brother!
Originally Posted by BuffGuy111
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-21-17 13:36 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 101Do you mean Speedway not Racetrac?
Originally Posted by FejHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-17 11:11 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 618Ahhhh Adelita's
That was my spot for about 6 years while living in that neck of the woods. Always started with placing a bet on a few games at Caliente and had a few drinks. Then headed to Hong Kong and Adelita's for some adult entertainment. Brings back a lot of good memories.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
BG111.
-
01-21-17 11:07 #15126Banned Member

Posts: 5343Desiree
The OBT was slow this early morning today but I continued on till I spotted Desiree walking north just past the Sunoco / Burlington CF. Made the scoop and off we went. We agreed on a slightly higher going rate for a bbbjwswallow. She assured me she had skills and OH SNAP, she didn't lie. DT, FF,taking care of the boys. All this while I was driving. Very good technique.
We get to my spot and I inquired about FS and ask to see her kitty. Very cute kitty with close shave, fat lips. We agreed on some more funding for FS and I strapped JR up. I decided I wanted her to ride my and boy did she. She is probably 5'3-5'4 but has a nice juicy ass and one of the best B size tits I have seen, both nipples are pierced but the left one fell off.
Super cool ass chick. No attitude / rush what so ever. We got along dandy. No Greek, I asked!! Got digits and def would repeat. No luck with Lexi today. Anyone seen her recently?












Reply With Quote





