Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3701

    Maitland Grace - Same Issue Late Last Week

    She went silent on me as well at the last minute when I was in the area. I don't think she has a steady incall. Anyway, goes to show you the importance of having a plan B.

    JC.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerBlue  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience where she bailed at the last minute, citing a problem with the credit card she uses for her room (this was after she said she already had a room). Looks cute, but to flakey. Not going to waste any more time on her.

    To her credit she did send texts the next day asking if we could still meet, and apologizing.

  2. #3700

    Maybe its

    I've had similar issues with Ms. Sassy Jaz, maybe its my area code idk, she's cautious, which isn't a bad thing but I hear she's reliable and fun to be with if you can get in. Ms. Murno is the shit and has been reliable in my book, if she's not answering must be something you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    Several times I texted to her (SassyJ) after reading some nice reviews, but she only responded to one of the text, without forming any sentence, but just saying "No", to my question ". Are you having any free time to incall visit". It also starts with quite kind introduction, but I did not understand her attitude. Probably she sees many people. Anyways, if she expects me to call her, then it is difficult for me to call during days as I am working in an environment that I can't call. Just guessing, I don't have any clue. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...assy-GFE-.html.

    I have seen MsMurnoo before. Texted here in the forum, agreed to text her as she said she is free. I texted her, no response at all.

    My previous dream with her was excellent!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Specials-.html

  3. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    I have found some reviews about her (jessica foxxx) in different state, but I am not sure about their reliability.

    Sorry if posted here in orlando section, but somehow could not find it.

    Will be glad to hear your experience / dream on her.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html
    From what I remember she was good years ago in not sure if that's still the case.

  4. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    I have found some reviews about her (jessica foxxx) in different state, but I am not sure about their reliability.

    Sorry if posted here in orlando section, but somehow could not find it.

    Will be glad to hear your experience / dream on her.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html
    Very reliable.

    I had her in my dreams when she lived in Orlando (4 years ago) and I believe she moved to SC. Only visits once in awhile and she used to partner up with another great provider Savannah.

    Great lady, very intelligent, nice body, toned and a great performer. Not a clock watcher and reasonable prices.

    You will definitely not regret the dream.

    Enjoy and have fun if you see her.

  5. #3697

    Jessica Foxxx, anyone has a reliable info about her?

    I have found some reviews about her (jessica foxxx) in different state, but I am not sure about their reliability.

    Sorry if posted here in orlando section, but somehow could not find it.

    Will be glad to hear your experience / dream on her.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html

  6. #3696

    Sassy and MissMurno

    Several times I texted to her (SassyJ) after reading some nice reviews, but she only responded to one of the text, without forming any sentence, but just saying "No", to my question ". Are you having any free time to incall visit". It also starts with quite kind introduction, but I did not understand her attitude. Probably she sees many people. Anyways, if she expects me to call her, then it is difficult for me to call during days as I am working in an environment that I can't call. Just guessing, I don't have any clue. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...assy-GFE-.html.

    I have seen MsMurnoo before. Texted here in the forum, agreed to text her as she said she is free. I texted her, no response at all.

    My previous dream with her was excellent!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Specials-.html

  7. #3695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Marina GFE

    I had been trying to schedule some time to see Marina, timing was always bad. Many times my work was in the way or she was not working that day, or on vacation. But today was perfect. I called Marina early in the day she responded promptly. Gave me her address. When I arrived she greeted me in a very sexy outfit. She gave me a big hug and a lovely smile. We chatted a bit to get to know each other and had her traditional tequila shot which I like! She is incredibly charming and funny with a great sense of humor. She lead me in to the bedroom gave me a really good massage that I was not expecting. Then thing really heated up she is incredibly sensual awesome kisser. We really got into the session. Many of you guys know what she can do, I won't go into details but I really enjoyed my time with Marina. I know that she has had some bad reviews, but I like to see for thimgs for myself. I am glad I did this woman is amazing don't let some bad reviews keep you away. I had a great time, I will definitely repeat soon!

  8. #3694

    Something going on

    Quote Originally Posted by Ds1359  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, I guess Jenn must have something going on because after she cancelled last night, I tried texting her today as well but she hasn't responded.
    If she doesn't respond, she isn't going to. It doesn't pay to get fixated on any one escort. The good news is there are plenty of options out there.

  9. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by Ds1359  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, I guess Jenn must have something going on because after she cancelled last night, I tried texting her today as well but she hasn't responded.
    She does, I won't get into the details but I had an hour scheduled with her on Sunday that she needed to change to a half for personal reasons. Family first you know, so I was okay with it. Keep an eye out for her to post again I'm sure she will be back in no time.

  10. #3692

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheKid  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with Grace. Confirmed when on my way. Confirmed when I was 10 min out. She ask if we could push back 15 min as she had to shower. When I arrive at the agreed time she want radio silent. I had the hotel but not the room number. Waited another 15 minutes for an answer. No response. Basically wasted an hour and half of my day.

    Others may have better luck and I will get ripped by the White Knights, but I would say she is unreliable. I would suggest finding a provider who doesn't waste your time!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...lable-Now.html
    Had a similar experience where she bailed at the last minute, citing a problem with the credit card she uses for her room (this was after she said she already had a room). Looks cute, but to flakey. Not going to waste any more time on her.

    To her credit she did send texts the next day asking if we could still meet, and apologizing.

  11. #3691

    Jenn cancelations

    Guys, for all you guys that think she is as pure as blessed water, that's not the case!

    Jenn is always broke because she takes pills / weed and also because her byfrnd / manager handles her cash. The intelligence report I have on her is 100 % concrete,. You don't have to believe me I really don't care. I'm not saying you should stop seeing her, as many of the girls that are in this business have some kind of addiction on way or another. All I m saying is you guys should stop whining if she cancels on you. There's plenty of fish in the sea; canceling on dates is what happens with all users, be it hard drugs or not! In her case, she is a pill / weed head. And her manager is always around on the premises when you go see her, always! He'll never interrupt a session, but from lurking outside he keeps an eye to make sure nothing bad happens to her, and also to collect his due! So guys, when Jenn says she is out visiting her dad, that's a lie! When she says she has been in a car accident, that's a lie! Lets just say its another way for her to say, I'm about to get high'! At least she doesn't shoot up, which is good!

  12. #3690
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Response time

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin321  [View Original Post]
    Marina was probably just busy but will be a good ref for you she was the first one I saw when venturing out and now I have a few good ref thanks to marina seeing me first keep trying, don't get to discouraged.
    I sorry I could not respond to you by the time I was able to answer a hour had past I was a little busy I hope next time we can hook up.

  13. #3689

    Avoiding Grace

    Made an appointment with Grace. Confirmed when on my way. Confirmed when I was 10 min out. She ask if we could push back 15 min as she had to shower. When I arrive at the agreed time she want radio silent. I had the hotel but not the room number. Waited another 15 minutes for an answer. No response. Basically wasted an hour and half of my day.

    Others may have better luck and I will get ripped by the White Knights, but I would say she is unreliable. I would suggest finding a provider who doesn't waste your time!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...lable-Now.html

  14. #3688

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmval  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, I had an appt with Jenn but something came up. No hard feelings (sort of LOL) I'll reschedule with her. While I was out that way, I hit BP real fast, found Grace and she was immediately available. She is sweet, young, cute butt. BBBJ asked not to cim, so on went the cover and I had her bend over and made me happy doing that. She follows directions well, seems relatively new to the business. Counted donation up front, not a deal breaker, so I left happy. I might return, she gave the feeling that she might be more friendly if she knew you. Awake now and out. Val.
    Hmm, I guess Jenn must have something going on because after she cancelled last night, I tried texting her today as well but she hasn't responded.

  15. #3687

    Yes its always like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoker  [View Original Post]
    First post here fellas, been lurking for a while. Had the opportunity to meet SabrinaT about 3 weeks ago and she was quick to respond. Told her this was my first time and she totally walked me thru everything. Standard 2 call system and located in a safe, off the path location. She opened the door in her panties and gave me a big huge, which I was not expecting. We talked a little and then the massage happened. I was a little nervous but she loosened me up. She's a down to earth girl and a great provider.

    We talked a little more and she said that I should register and post some stuff. Didn't think much about it until yesterday when I tried to contact 3 providers on here. Texted Sassy J and asked if she had time. She asked if I was a member and I said no, just a lurker. After that she didn't reply to my texts.

    Tried MarinaGFE and she didn't even respond.

    Then I tried Grace and she was quick to respond and said she was available. I said I'll head over and she gave me the area along with her rates. Well when I got to the area no response. I was waiting a little then I call her. Nothing but a text saying she will be ready in an hour. I'm like fuck it she had a good review and I could wait. Then another 5 minutes later she's texting trying to say an even later time. I'm like nope and head away.

    Is it always this hard fellas? A total waste of a free day and I don't get many. Just want a couple of providers they deliver and don't disappoint.
    Don't forget these girl see alot of men all day long. Sometimes, men like me come along and give them a good workout and they get tired and stop taking calls or even appointments, I've had a couple good regs just hangout with me afterwards and goto dinner and such and during that time their phones are blowing up with calls. Best be sure that they will always put a regular client or someone they like, before a new one even if you are scheduled first. Keep trying and hang in there, soon enough youll be in good with a few lovely ladies and they will be texting you wondering when your stopping by to see them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape