Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 9315
-
01-23-17 12:10 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 699Well, we're not a "couple", she's just a friend. As I said, she's a lesbian. So actually SHE might be looking for extras even though I won't be, LOL.
Originally Posted by suaimmagine
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 11:14 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 96Desire for couples
The best club for couples is Desire, IMHO. Lots of dancers are happy to meet and dance with couples and they have the best talent in the area.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 01:00 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 699Looking for strip club recommendation, don't care about extras
So, next weekend I'm planning on taking a trip to one of the Providence strip clubs. I don't normally do the strip clubs, haven't been inside of one in a long time. I'm going with a female friend (she's a lesbian) and possibly a few other people. Personally I'm just looking to have a fun night out, more interested in the entertainment I'm going to get watching my friend interact with the strippers than anything else.
So, the only club that I have much familiarity with the Club Fantasies, but it's been a long time since I've even been there. That was probably where I was thinking of going, but I'd be interested in hearing recommendations as to which club would be best to go to for this sort of thing. Don't care about extras, no one's going to be looking for anything like that. Which clubs tend to have the hottest dancers? Are any of them more welcoming of female customers than others? Are some of the clubs much more expensive than the others? Which ones would you say are just the most "fun" to visit?
-
01-22-17 15:08 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 835At bare (pun intended!) minimum, I would say anything less than a bareback blow job, for me, would indicate that she had NOT delivered ANYTHING! So I agree, some clarification would be in order? Because I would think that everybody has a DIFFERENT definition for "She delivered"! Thanks.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 02:43 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 431How is that a review? "She delivered" could mean a lot of things or it could mean she gave you a good lap dance. I get if you don't want to give details publicly but you didn't mention price or say whether she was good or not or even if you'd repeat.
Originally Posted by LoveLatin05
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-17 14:54 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 310She delivered on the lap dance. But like you said, with no pic it will be hard to know if its the same girl. Thanks anyways.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 11:53 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 431I remember she was engaged to Cat Stevens for a while.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 11:50 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 431Obviosly, with no pictures to compare we can't know if it's the same girl, but if you already had a lapdance with her why were asking about her? What information are you looking for. If you already saw her post your own review. Share information.
Originally Posted by LoveLatin05
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 20:21 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 226Planning a visit to CD tomorrow. Any suggestions on new ladies to take to the CR?
I assume they are open despite MLK Day. If not, any other clubs in Providence worth going to.
-
01-14-17 09:45 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 310I saw the post, just that it doesn't seem like the same girl. And this one delivered with the LD.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 17:35 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 431I posted a review a couple of months ago. Maybe as far back as summer. One and done, I wouldn't pay for another CR dance with her if she was the only girl at the club and I hadn't busted a nut in a year. If she were the only girl on the planet, then yeah, but otherwise, no.
Originally Posted by LoveLatin05
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-17 07:39 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 310Vanessa
Any info on Vanessa at the WZ? She looks Spanish, but is part Indian (Native American).
-
01-11-17 23:54 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 289She didn't say, honestly it wouldn't matter, if you knew her, you would know instantly due to that tattoo.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-17 22:37 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 889Which club?
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-17 20:51 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 289Info on a Tatiana?
Is anyone familiar with a light skinned Dominican dancer. She hasn't danced in a few months. She may say that she is Hispanic & call herself Tatiana but the giveaway are tattooed angel wings covering her whole back. Pretty girl with a beautiful body. Anything I should be concerned about?
TIA.











Reply With Quote





