Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to reach her for 3 days in a row now, did not get even a simple text message LOL.

    She must be very busy!

    I gave up already, bad luck.
    I definitely would not give up on her dude. Lexi is a pretty good communicator. You will be glad you saw her!! Lexi is brand new and a really cool person. Charlie is also smoking hot!! Both are a must see!!

    C5.

  2. #15169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Breathtaking Charlie on Paradise Trail

    Was cruising the old quadrant near the Florida Mall when I noticed a short, beautiful young chick walking in tight shorts and beautiful red hair. Recognized it was the one and only Charlie! Rolled down my window and called her name and pulled over and invited in my ride. It was pretty cool to finally meet this beautiful girl in person.

    Charlie is very sweet and very petite, just the way I like them! Of all my year's on Paradise Trail I have NEVER seen a face as drop dead gorgeous as Charlie! I've seen her pics but up close and personal she is absolutely breathtaking. Perfect face! Excellent personality and what I thought would be a 15 minute car date turned in a 3 hour hang out session.

    Charlie gave me a excellent BBBJ, her deep throat skills are amazing! Then we moved on to covered full sex which her pussy was so tight I only put it half way in before I nutted deep inside the condom. Beautiful shaved pussy that looked and smelled great! Again, one of the most beautiful young faces I've ever seen on Paradise Trail. No marks, white teeth, perfect hygiene and I didn't want to leave her!

    She has a new phone and is looking to make new friends! Message for digits. Charlie does not allow pics unfortunately. Will be repeating with her very soon!

    C5.

  3. #15168
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Always grab what you want right away! Our girls don't last long on the trail! LOL! Be super quick with you're pickups!

    C5.
    I saw a BSW with her butt cheeks hanging out, a brick shit house. Spun around and she was gone.

    You should make an instructional video, I'm thinking that would be a must watch.

  4. #15167

    No Leah, got Shannon, Don't prepay!

    In town for the day and contacted Leah, she said she starts after 7, waited till after 7 and still no Leah. Quick run and spotted Shannon near Nebraska, not the petite nice pussy easy going Shannon. Bigger girl from Melbourne. 1 minute into BBBJ she says she can't do this all day, 2 minutes in she says that again. Took the loss and left, she knew better to ask for ride back. Felt it was a big FU on my part when she said she was a BP girl, and talking about she turned 3 cars down because she felt they had no money. Idiot move on my part. Stay away from Melbourne Shannon!

    Thanks Fej for Leah's #.

  5. #15166

    Very difficult to reach her

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her yesterday bro. Her popularity has skyrocketed due to the great reviews of her here on this forum. Mongers from Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando are keeping this chick super busy!! Says she needs some rest. I would definitely keep contacting her. I have sent so many of my guy's her way that she's having a hard time keeping up!! LOL.

    C5.
    I am trying to reach her for 3 days in a row now, did not get even a simple text message LOL.

    She must be very busy!

    I gave up already, bad luck.

  6. #15165

    Talked with her abit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up Jordan yesterday in the old quadrant at wawa. MJ is cool people and I enjoy her company. Very good BBBJCIM! Unfortunately I through about little Lexi the whole time!

    C5.
    But did not bite, but wanted to, I have been looking for her again with no luck, she looked way better and younger in person feom the pic you posted when I talked to her last week. You have a #? Pm me.

  7. #15164

    Brianna

    Driving home and fell asleep while driving again, saw Brianna a WSW headed north, told me her rout would be from the 711 just and of the 528 up to that sandy lake rd. (LOL) she's back in the area after 10 years, she was wearing tight black and white leggings a sweater and her hair up into a little bun type. Asked me for a $. I laughed and responded do you know where you are walking? She responded yea I have been out here before 10 yrs ago when 18-20. I asked if she had a room and she responded with a yes. So I thought hmmm $. 05 she countered with $. 06, why not. She was pretty and thick! And no sign and looks of any type of candy. Not fat but thick! An ass to die for so I said why not.

    She's from Cali, worked in Miami, and now here for a bit.

    Everything covered, CBJ, cfs. Mish, k9 had, and let me tell you she can work it and get into it k9. Wow! And that ASS! Still thinking about it. 30 min later and done. We talked for a bit and she always posts on BP, but guess what. We all know its down so she's out and about. She had no Idea about usasg classified so I showed her and she plans to set up. 909# so if you come across her everything is safe, clean room and everything covered, did not ask for her full # because my other phone was left at work and I didn't plan on stopping anywhere tonight. She just said name and 909. Damn I wish I got her #. She looks white Italian, but is actually I mix with Lebanese and other don't remember. But I hope to dream again.

    Be safe out there.

  8. #15163
    Quote Originally Posted by Luex7  [View Original Post]
    Title *(highly doubtful)*. For SW's at least, maybe BP / escorts but not SW's.

    Not sure if same liz or not. For parked FS she wouldn't, due to position and all not being very comfortable / painful. Meh, I Jelly. Also to anyone who PM'd me for digits. Note: I have a respectful policy on that and don't share digits freely unless pre-discussed first with that person -- so in other words, I will get back to ya later on that. (P.S.: I plan to finish the job, in a more suitable arrangement).
    You have to closer to sanford.

  9. #15162
    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Hey was wonderi if she has a fade? Was interested in getting her number not seen her since she left for her visit to uncle if the Autumn I am thinking of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotguy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty dead this morning. Only seen one WSW in old quadrant.
    Yes it was. Will try agin tomorrow.

  10. #15161

    SW Robbing on Nashville

    Just so everyone knows, there's a girl robbing people off of Nashville. Pulled a knife on me. Was wearing a red dress, huge ass, latina. Seemed high out of her mind (or had some kind of mental problems, or both). Name is "Ch" something, didn't really catch it.

  11. #15160

    Foxy woman

    Had a terrific dream with sexy Jayda. She has a new phone number and she made a mass text announcing it. Anyway she is in a room by Sunoco and looks great. Her hair is phenomenal and she is clean smelling. Love her shaved pussy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0405.JPG‎  

  12. #15159

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I known this girl for a few years and is very trustworthy and does a amazing job. She has short red hair and she stays by the number streets but don't walk or stay out that much on the trail. I dated her a couple of days ago and she's fresh out her unplanned vacation. She's got a nicer ass and she got a little thick in the right places. This girl draines me good every time and she really loves her job. Even after I explode she wants me to keep going and she loves it from the back. She also likes a little foreplay. PM me if you want digits.
    Hey was wonderi if she has a fade? Was interested in getting her number not seen her since she left for her visit to uncle if the Autumn I am thinking of.

  13. #15158

    6 am

    Pretty dead this morning. Only seen one WSW in old quadrant.

  14. #15157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jordan on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up Jordan yesterday in the old quadrant at wawa. MJ is cool people and I enjoy her company. Very good BBBJCIM! Unfortunately I through about little Lexi the whole time!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161227_145846.jpg‎  

  15. #15156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Highly doubtful.

    Title *(highly doubtful)*. For SW's at least, maybe BP / escorts but not SW's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla09  [View Original Post]
    In Lake Mary for a couple days for work. Any spots around this area at all? Thanks in advance. You can pm me also.
    Thanks.
    Not sure if same liz or not. For parked FS she wouldn't, due to position and all not being very comfortable / painful. Meh, I Jelly. Also to anyone who PM'd me for digits. Note: I have a respectful policy on that and don't share digits freely unless pre-discussed first with that person -- so in other words, I will get back to ya later on that. (P.S.: I plan to finish the job, in a more suitable arrangement).

    Quote Originally Posted by XMan1970  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since if been out and had something noteworthy to share. Was out late the other night doing my Uber thing and I pulled over to have a smoke. I had behind one of the Chinese restaurants near the near the new quadrant when Liz came walking up. I wasn't planning on doing anything that evening so we just chatted a bit. She was so chill I figured I'd take an extended break and I'm glad I did. We park in a nice secure spot and she went right after it. I didn't have her full asking price but she was cool with what I did have. Great BBBJ and when I was ready she hopped right on. Lots of moaning. Didn't take long before I unloaded deep in her wet snatch. Got her digits and asked if she did doubles which she does. Will definitely have to check that out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape