Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31993

    Rene on Fairhaven

    Saw nice looking brunette in front of minimart on Fairhaven. She had on a tight pair of blue ornate yoga pants that did justice to a lovely ass. Said she needed to get well. We went off to a sidestreet where she gave a spectacular no-hands BJ. I gave her my number for when her phone gets minutes. I eill definitely repeat if I spot her.

  2. #31992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Lailah on Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Left the house at halftime of the Patriots-Steelers game to see who was out. Scooped up Layla near Payson. Actually passed by her twice because I thought she was someone else, a little spinner I've seen a few times named Nicole wears a similar wool-knitted ski hat.

    As soon as she got in, I noticed a southern / country accent and those juicy red lips. She told me she's originally from PG & went to school in Southern MD then moved to Georgia for a few yrs. I complimented her on her voice and told her that I had a good feeling about her, that I was hoping to be on the receiving end of some Southern Hospitality. She didn't disappoint. Really nice girl, 22 yrs old, good, bubbly personality, told me she had a 3. 8 GPA in high school and blew a college scholarship. Also said she has 2 kids and used to weigh almost 300 lbs but I can't picture her being that big. Good, coherent conversation and she seemed pretty intelligent but, sometimes I never know how much to believe. She admitted that she was on a good path and heroin destroyed it as soon as she tried it.

    We parked and I told her I only wanted a HJ, she curiously asked why. I think she was a little bit offended that I didn't trust her BJ skills but when I told her that I can be long-winded depending on the girl, she said OK. Plus, I told her that I'd like her to talk dirty but that would be impossible with a dick in her mouth. Her right hand was sore, she claims some dude slammed her hand in the door but its probably from shooting up. This is the 2nd time a SW told me some lame sounding story about her hands. Regardless, she got the job done and if I see her again, I'd definitely repeat.

    Got home and saw the Patriots blowing out Pittsburgh. Wow!!

    Chico.
    That's how she spells it, Lailah. Next time you see her you should try her blowjob skills. She is very, very good. I'm long winded as well but she doesn't mind and gets the job done. She also seems like she enjoys doing it and is open to absolutely anything. When you see her naked you can see the evidence of her dramatic weight loss but it doesn't detract from her personality or her performance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lailah7.PNG‎   Lailah1.PNG‎   Lailah5.PNG‎   Lailah2.PNG‎   Lailah4.PNG‎  

    Lailah6.PNG‎   Lailah7.PNG‎   Lailah8.PNG‎   Lailah9.PNG‎   Lailah10.jpg‎  


  3. #31991

    Nicole

    Met black haired Nicole of Brunswick. Tattoo on the back of her neck, looked to have piercing on her nose and belly. Actually picked her over by Pulaski. BJ started off rough but she takes directions well. All holes are available. Very quiet girl but no issues at all. No complaints, demands. What I saw of the body looked good. No marks as far as what I could see, smooth skin, looked healthy but she uses. She got a working phone. No pictures. She didn't want to do pictures on first meet.

  4. #31990

    Taylor

    Heard she was caught in a sting and arrested along with a warrant for an fta. Also was told the hearing wasn't for another 7 weeks. Sounds like she could be gone a while. I couldn't confirm this on a case search but just passing the buck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TayTay.jpg‎  

  5. #31989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Layla

    Left the house at halftime of the Patriots-Steelers game to see who was out. Scooped up Layla near Payson. Actually passed by her twice because I thought she was someone else, a little spinner I've seen a few times named Nicole wears a similar wool-knitted ski hat.

    As soon as she got in, I noticed a southern / country accent and those juicy red lips. She told me she's originally from PG & went to school in Southern MD then moved to Georgia for a few yrs. I complimented her on her voice and told her that I had a good feeling about her, that I was hoping to be on the receiving end of some Southern Hospitality. She didn't disappoint. Really nice girl, 22 yrs old, good, bubbly personality, told me she had a 3. 8 GPA in high school and blew a college scholarship. Also said she has 2 kids and used to weigh almost 300 lbs but I can't picture her being that big. Good, coherent conversation and she seemed pretty intelligent but, sometimes I never know how much to believe. She admitted that she was on a good path and heroin destroyed it as soon as she tried it.

    We parked and I told her I only wanted a HJ, she curiously asked why. I think she was a little bit offended that I didn't trust her BJ skills but when I told her that I can be long-winded depending on the girl, she said OK. Plus, I told her that I'd like her to talk dirty but that would be impossible with a dick in her mouth. Her right hand was sore, she claims some dude slammed her hand in the door but its probably from shooting up. This is the 2nd time a SW told me some lame sounding story about her hands. Regardless, she got the job done and if I see her again, I'd definitely repeat.

    Got home and saw the Patriots blowing out Pittsburgh. Wow!!

    Chico.

  6. #31988

    Sting in MP?

    Couple of cops and the wagon parked on Wickes near you-Hail. Saw an unfamiliar girl too. Watch out guys.

  7. #31987
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Just after 2, but I can tell you may not see her for days at a time. Generally see her between Fulton to the circle Good Luck Happy Hunting.
    You the man! 👍.

  8. #31986
    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    HO what time did you see bubbles? I want to tap that pussy at street rates, I she performs better than her BP sessions.
    Just after 2, but I can tell you may not see her for days at a time. Generally see her between Fulton to the circle Good Luck Happy Hunting.

  9. #31985
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles, saw her walking on Wilkens by the circle for quite awhile not getting picked up so I stopped and she got in. CLS report on this one was not embellished, she is fun and very playful. She is short and thick but very shapely, with double D breast, not fat. Excellent skills oral and full service including the family jewels. If you do her right she will even squirt for you, standard tuition plus a very nice tip for quality service, GFE for sure.
    HO what time did you see bubbles? I want to tap that pussy at street rates, I she performs better than her BP sessions.

  10. #31984

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Excellent quality of service is not cheap, she is worth every penny. I have seen escorts that charge $. 50 and not near as nice and service just ho hum. If you want to relax and have a good time, go for the whole package.
    I agree this girl is so nice and makes you feels so comfortable and is worth every penny. I can not wait to see her again.

  11. #31983
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Excellent quality of service is not cheap, she is worth every penny. I have seen escorts that charge $. 50 and not near as nice and service just ho hum. If you want to relax and have a good time, go for the whole package.
    I agree that she is a top tier SW. I was just surprised at the rate increase. We had texted ahead of time but she had made no mention of it.

  12. #31982

    The Shit Hit The Fan

    Finally, Dawn of Laurel is not with her old man. According to her, she has a restraining order against him. She's back in Laurel hanging around right now, but she'll have a room after 4:00 today.

    If you have her # and have been holding back from seeing her because of the old man, now is the time to get reaquainted. Dawn has put on some weight and looks better than I have ever seen her. Help out if you can.

  13. #31981

    Jose

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    She IS hot. I'd been seeing her regularly, then scooped her up one day and halfway to my spot tells me. 4 for head. I took her back to Pontiac and that's the last I saw her.
    If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Excellent quality of service is not cheap, she is worth every penny. I have seen escorts that charge $. 50 and not near as nice and service just ho hum. If you want to relax and have a good time, go for the whole package.

  14. #31980
    I wouldn't have complained, given the poor bastard his $10, and asked for a room that doesn't have a toilet, tub, and sink. I think the woman is guilty of not being totally honest with you. She thought she could con the guy who sells rooms for $10 a day into letting you slide by for free when it doesn't work that way. $10 per person per night is $10 per person per night. It doesn't matter if you only intend on staying for a couple of minutes, you're still a person and you are there that day. That's $10. Pay up.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyButter  [View Original Post]
    Bad night on w / w. Foggy as hell. Tons of LE pulling over folks leaving the streets bare.

    Finally spotted a skinny 20 ish blonde with neck tattoos on S. Carey. She gives the look, I pull over, she jumps in and introduces herself (of course I can't remember the name). She offered a car date or to go back to her place, "because her roommate is out for the night" - went for the latter because I'm stupid. Typical rowhouse. Although no furniture downstairs. We go upstairs to a bedroom. We negotiate, she takes the gift and says she needs to go wash up. As I'm untying my boots, I start to notice clothing that would fit a very large dude in the closet and thinking, where the hell is this guy? At that moment I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe it's her? No. The door slams open and 6'5", agitated, high-as-a-kite dude walks in.

    Him: "where is she?

    Me: "bathroom".

    Him: "ain't nobody in the f at ckin bathroom".

    Me: "I don't what to tell you man".

    Him: "You got to pay for this room".

    Me: "I already payed her".

    Him: "I ain't about that you got to pay for this room".

    At this point he starts walking towards me. I'm 6'3" 240 lbs, feeling cornered and ready to tackle this dude. I quickly pull out a $10 and he backs off and leaves the room. Most guys would pack up and leave, but I decided to wait to see what was up with the girl. I can't possibly be getting ripped off, right? 5 minutes later. She's still a no show. And he starts coming up the stairs again. Fight or flight kicks in. I grab my shit and head out of the room down the stairs towards him. He says "where are you going? "I'm out". He stalls for a minute (still high as shit) and finally moves to the side. I bolt, leaving my dignity and $. 5 behind. As I'm leaving he yells "watch out for them boys outside. They ain't so nice".

    Clearly I'm an idiot for going to this townhouse. But I'm curious if I stumbled into a scam or was I just being a noob? Does the girl ever come out of the f at ck! Ng bathroom?? Does lurch ever go away? Abuse welcomed.

    Good news is I caught brunette Nicole on the way out on Wilkens and enjoyed some fun at Tim's. She is a sweet girl but doesn't talk very much. Great BBBJ skills.

  15. #31979

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Josie near 6th street and is lovey to look at and smells great. Easy to talk to also she will make it memorable. Have seen her a few times and will many more. Will update soon.
    She IS hot. I'd been seeing her regularly, then scooped her up one day and halfway to my spot tells me. 4 for head. I took her back to Pontiac and that's the last I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape