Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3671

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman0317  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone put a name to these faces?

    Thanks.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...vailable-.html
    I've seen Tina she's the one with the blue dress. When I finished my session I saw someone who may look like eve (not 100% sure) but she's the one with the black shirt and curly hair. They both look much better in person. Hope the information helps.

  2. #3670

    Dela Rosa

    Can anyone put a name to these faces?

    Thanks.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...vailable-.html

  3. #3669

    Agree! Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004  [View Original Post]
    Apparently these are the "Real" Hayley.
    I agree with Sox. There's no need for her to use fake pics. She's very cute.

  4. #3668

    That hair

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004  [View Original Post]
    Apparently these are the "Real" Hayley.
    Ooh love that long red hair!

  5. #3667

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004  [View Original Post]
    Apparently these are the "Real" Hayley.
    She's a very cute girl. I don't know why they want to hide their identity unless they from the area and don't want family or friends to find out what the do.

    Sox.

  6. #3666

    The Real Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I did a Google search on one of the images from the ad in your link and found this. One of the results from the search was removed because of a copyright infringement. So apparently, Hayley stole her bait and switch pictures from another online site that was also using the same bait and switch pictures.
    Apparently these are the "Real" Hayley.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mail Attachment.jpg‎   Mail Attachment-1.jpg‎   Mail Attachment-2.jpg‎  

  7. #3665

    Vanessafunz13

    I have been seeing this provider for sometime now and see that she is now advertising on USA adult classifieds. I have always found her to be a great clean provider. Everything is covered and no Greek is discussed.

    Her BJ is outstanding and she is willing to try any position you want. $HH but your dream may differ!

  8. #3664

    Obviously a real girl just not really in Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I did a Google search on one of the images from the ad in your link and found this. One of the results from the search was removed because of a copyright infringement. So apparently, Hayley stole her bait and switch pictures from another online site that was also using the same bait and switch pictures.
    She is hot. And she is a freak. Too bad she is nowhere near us. I do not know if the girl that took her pictures and Persona could live up to what this girl has done online.

  9. #3663

    Charlise

    Many reviews on her and much information out there to find. She is the girl in the pictures. I was slightly rushed because of my schedule and she found time for me. I called and left a message, she called right back and I was to her place quickly. Tall and very nice tanned skin tone. I liked her. Nobody hanging around the room, no management. She appears to me to be completely independent.

    Everything covered but quality in her work. She literally worked from the time I got there until the time I left. That was somewhat unusual. About half the girls out there when you are done. They are done. I finished one and she went right to work helping me go again. She got into it pretty well. Not a bunch of faking crap porn movie noises that gets obvious. Just good feedback from her.

    Her place and the room she was in were okay not sketchy. Moderate to strong smoke smell in the room. She obviously smokes but did not with me in the room. I do not smoke but it is not a huge turnoff for me. If that's all I have to deal with I'm usually okay. Spent $. 7 for an hour with her.

    I will repeat with her. I have tried already once and could not line up my time frame with hers. Going to try again later this week. I was going to wait until my second time with her to write the review. I did not wait since I did not get to see her today.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...aymate-G-.html

  10. #3662
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I did a Google search on one of the images from the ad in your link and found this. One of the results from the search was removed because of a copyright infringement. So apparently, Hayley stole her bait and switch pictures from another online site that was also using the same bait and switch pictures.
    I'll never understand the mentality of these ho's! We will see you in person eventually and most of us (I hope) would leave if the girl behind the door is not the girl in the ad. I know I do, unless she is absolutely HOTT and is willing to renegotiate the rates / services.

    Sin.

  11. #3661

    Marina

    A little late but I met up with Marina last weekend. I contacted her on short notice but she said it was no problem and that she would be able to meet for a 30 minute date and gave me the address. When I got there she opened the door in some nice lingerie and gave me a kiss. Her photos are a pretty accurate representation of her. We went to the bedroom and got undressed. She gave me a nice short massage before giving me some oral attention. She was at it for some time before we switched to cowgirl and then missionary where I popped. She is a nice woman with some beautiful curves. I'd recommend seeing her. E.

  12. #3660

    Double Bait And Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about her too and I did some digging and found a lot of pix of this little red head cutie. Unfortunately I don't think you'll find the same girl with "Hayley. ".

    Hayley, if you're reading this, the bait and switch tactic is not appreciated here! If you want to establish yourself properly around here, start by using your REAL pix!

    Later,

    Sin.

    Fay Mougles http://imgur.com/a/5ESe9#0.
    I did a Google search on one of the images from the ad in your link and found this. One of the results from the search was removed because of a copyright infringement. So apparently, Hayley stole her bait and switch pictures from another online site that was also using the same bait and switch pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FakePic2.jpg‎   Complaint.jpg‎  

  13. #3659
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    I enjoyed your visit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOrlando  [View Original Post]
    So with all this talk of spanking, I had to call the lady in question and see how "bad" she can be.

    I had a great visit, and don't worry fellas, I spanked her good. Always a great time with beautiful lady, and today was no.

    Different. Dressed to kill, in a tight black dress, and some "do-me" heels I was Gaga over her.
    Thank you I want to be a good girl I just not very good at it (LOL).

  14. #3658

    Thanks bud

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureHendrix  [View Original Post]
    Search "Romina Sulejmanovic" on Facebook. Those are her pics.
    Appreciate the info. She got real bitchy when I asked for a verification pic. She wanted one from me tho.

  15. #3657

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about her too and I did some digging and found a lot of pix of this little red head cutie. Unfortunately I don't think you'll find the same girl with "Hayley. ".

    Hayley, if you're reading this, the bait and switch tactic is not appreciated here! If you want to establish yourself properly around here, start by using your REAL pix!

    Later,

    Sin.

    Fay Mougles http://imgur.com/a/5ESe9#0.
    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape