Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31910

    Light skin BSW Kitty

    I did some recon this morning and I was told by my source. That kitty has sticky fingers when it comes to idiot mongers. I was also told she's homeless at times and won't take showers. I was told she's also been offered showers at friends houses and she still wouldn't take one when offered a hot shower. My insider is going to reconnect me with her. I'll proceed with caution. If anyone beats me to the punch, be careful. I can confirm some of the sticky fingers allegations according to her MD case finder search. I myself always make sure my wallet is not on me or anything in my car but my monger kit and phone locked in the glove box.

  2. #31909
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Tiffany on Fairhaven in CB. 5'2" 115 lbs, long brown hair and 30 yo. She lives on Church with her kids. Sweet lady. Good mic skills for standard tuition.
    Do you have a picture of Tiffany. I have been looking for her.

  3. #31908

    Essex girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I texted her and asked for a pic and got a reply of "Don't do that anymore". I replied "you don't date anymore or you don't send pics?

    No response. Thank you anyway. It's the effort that counts!
    I got the same response.

  4. #31907

    Fog

    Out last night in the Fog Bowl and there was some talent out. Didn't have time to take part but did run into Kristy, Nikki, Jill, and Alissa. Wonder if anyone has any info on these girls?

  5. #31906
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    How was Anna's service?
    She got great head skill and take direction really well. Standard rate for bbjcim.

  6. #31905

    Essex

    Quote Originally Posted by BearPolock  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, due to the heavy volume of requests. I have been very brief and only provided a name & cell number. The gal in Essex will provide pics & further info upon request.
    YMMV. I texted her and asked for a pic and got a reply of "Don't do that anymore". I replied "you don't date anymore or you don't send pics?

    No response. Thank you anyway. It's the effort that counts!

  7. #31904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Nicole

    I was cruising through the neighborhood on Sunday and think I saw Bubbles at the circle. As I was driving down Ramsey St. to come around the block to check it out and pick her up if it was her I happened to spot Nicole sitting on the steps near Stricker St. across from the little park. I figured that Nicole is a sure thing and it's a possibility that the other girl either isn't Bubbles or would be gone when I got back around so I stopped. Nicole is walking a little better after the motor scooter incident and came right over and got in my car. Always fun to see my favorite redhead! Of course, as always, she did a very good job and left me a happy monger. You can find her in that general area frequently. Take good care of her and she'll do the same for you.

    I'll see Bubbles again I hope. She is also fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole1.PNG‎   Nicole2.PNG‎   Nicole3.PNG‎   Nicole4.jpg‎   Nicole5.jpg‎  

    Nicole6.jpg‎   Nicole7.jpg‎   Nicole8.PNG‎   Nicole9.PNG‎   Nicole10.PNG‎  


  8. #31903

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Yup, try different ones, see which works for you.
    Hey bro is she still around?

  9. #31902
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    She's achieved BCS (bonafide cock sucker) status. If we could only get our wives / SO's to perform half this well, we might be a bit more monogamous and take them out to dinner more. Haha. Does that cock ring work?
    Yup, try different ones, see which works for you.

  10. #31901

    Little Ashley Wash Blvd

    Saw a cute little spinner (5'3") across from rofo. Dirty blonde hair, gaunt. She jumped in while I was at the gas pump. Then off to a spot for BBBJ. Excellent skills, great attitude, and standard tuition. Says she can usually be found at Kwicke mart or by M. P. Deli. No reply to texts so far and so not sure that phone works. Afterwards saw Becky dancing and swirling along by the uhaul. I don't see much point in picking her up.

  11. #31900

    Swindled?

    Bad night on w / w. Foggy as hell. Tons of LE pulling over folks leaving the streets bare.

    Finally spotted a skinny 20 ish blonde with neck tattoos on S. Carey. She gives the look, I pull over, she jumps in and introduces herself (of course I can't remember the name). She offered a car date or to go back to her place, "because her roommate is out for the night" - went for the latter because I'm stupid. Typical rowhouse. Although no furniture downstairs. We go upstairs to a bedroom. We negotiate, she takes the gift and says she needs to go wash up. As I'm untying my boots, I start to notice clothing that would fit a very large dude in the closet and thinking, where the hell is this guy? At that moment I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe it's her? No. The door slams open and 6'5", agitated, high-as-a-kite dude walks in.

    Him: "where is she?

    Me: "bathroom".

    Him: "ain't nobody in the f at ckin bathroom".

    Me: "I don't what to tell you man".

    Him: "You got to pay for this room".

    Me: "I already payed her".

    Him: "I ain't about that you got to pay for this room".

    At this point he starts walking towards me. I'm 6'3" 240 lbs, feeling cornered and ready to tackle this dude. I quickly pull out a $10 and he backs off and leaves the room. Most guys would pack up and leave, but I decided to wait to see what was up with the girl. I can't possibly be getting ripped off, right? 5 minutes later. She's still a no show. And he starts coming up the stairs again. Fight or flight kicks in. I grab my shit and head out of the room down the stairs towards him. He says "where are you going? "I'm out". He stalls for a minute (still high as shit) and finally moves to the side. I bolt, leaving my dignity and $. 5 behind. As I'm leaving he yells "watch out for them boys outside. They ain't so nice".

    Clearly I'm an idiot for going to this townhouse. But I'm curious if I stumbled into a scam or was I just being a noob? Does the girl ever come out of the f at ck! Ng bathroom?? Does lurch ever go away? Abuse welcomed.

    Good news is I caught brunette Nicole on the way out on Wilkens and enjoyed some fun at Tim's. She is a sweet girl but doesn't talk very much. Great BBBJ skills.

  12. #31899
    Bad night on w / w. Foggy as hell. Tons of LE pulling over folks leaving the streets bare.

    Finally spotted a skinny 20 ish blonde with neck tattoos on S. Carey. She gives the look, I pull over, she jumps in and introduces herself (of course I can't remember the name). She offered a car date or to go back to her place, "because her roommate is out for the night" - went for the latter because I'm stupid. Typical rowhouse. Although no furniture downstairs. We go upstairs to a bedroom. We negotiate, she takes the gift and says she needs to go wash up. As I'm untying my boots, I start to notice clothing that would fit a very large dude in the closet and thinking, where the hell is this guy? At that moment I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe it's her? No. The door slams open and 6'5", agitated, high-as-a-kite dude walks in.

    Him: "where is she?

    Me: "bathroom".

    Him: "ain't nobody in the f at ckin bathroom".

    Me: "I don't what to tell you man".

    Him: "You got to pay for this room".

    Me: "I already payed her".

    Him: "I ain't about that you got to pay for this room".

    At this point he starts walking towards me. I'm 6'3" 240 lbs, feeling cornered and ready to tackle this dude. I quickly pull out a $10 and he backs off and leaves the room. Most guys would pack up and leave, but I decided to wait to see what was up with the girl. I can't possibly be getting ripped off, right? 5 minutes later. She's still a no show. And he starts coming up the stairs again. Fight or flight kicks in. I grab my shit and head out of the room down the stairs towards him. He says "where are you going? "I'm out". He stalls for a minute (still high as shit) and finally moves to the side. I bolt, leaving my dignity and $. 5 behind. As I'm leaving he yells "watch out for them boys outside. They ain't so nice".

    Clearly I'm an idiot for going to this townhouse. But I'm curious if I stumbled into a scam or was I just being a noob? Does the girl ever come out of the f at ck! Ng bathroom?? Does lurch ever go away? Abuse welcomed.

    Good news is I caught brunette Nicole on the way out on Wilkens and enjoyed some fun at Tim's. She is a sweet girl but doesn't talk very much. Great BBBJ skills.

  13. #31898
    She's achieved BCS (bonafide cock sucker) status. If we could only get our wives / SO's to perform half this well, we might be a bit more monogamous and take them out to dinner more. Haha. Does that cock ring work?

  14. #31897

    Flashback June 2011

    Anyone recognizes the 2 in the picture, from June 2011. I was showing a friend where to find hookers in Baltimore, and found this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails circle.jpg‎  

  15. #31896

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape