Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,491 to 29,505 of 61438
-
01-18-17 17:50 #31948Senior Member

Posts: 228I will chalk this up to you being new
I never ever go their place, even if I have dated them several times. I have seen this one female many many times. We talk and she tells all the stories about what's going on in her life while we are driving. Stories like she went into an abandon with a date and her bf saw this and got jealous and followed and stabbed the poor bastard. Or like the time her house gout raided because her bf was selling from the house, or the time her bf choked out the Landlord because he asked them to pay their rent and they didn't have it. Or the time some neighborhood boys took over her house and kicked her and her bf out and started using her place as their trap house because it was such a good spot, or the time her bf lost some product because the popo stopped him and destroyed the product but, didn't arrest him and the guys he was selling for was looking for him so they could get their money or product back.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
Now keep in mind all those stories she has told me over the years and one day she has the audacity to ask me "why can't we go to my place, its alright there, aint nothing going to happen" . All I could do was say "Really" with a screw face look and remind her of all the stories she has ever told me.
Bottom line, is its usually not a good idea to let them suggest the location. Period.
-
01-18-17 17:45 #31947Regular Member

Posts: 141Essex girl.
Sorry guys I think she is experiencing some drama with her BF.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 16:25 #31946Senior Member

Posts: 977Light skin BSW Kitty
I did some recon this morning and I was told by my source. That kitty has sticky fingers when it comes to idiot mongers. I was also told she's homeless at times and won't take showers. I was told she's also been offered showers at friends houses and she still wouldn't take one when offered a hot shower. My insider is going to reconnect me with her. I'll proceed with caution. If anyone beats me to the punch, be careful. I can confirm some of the sticky fingers allegations according to her MD case finder search. I myself always make sure my wallet is not on me or anything in my car but my monger kit and phone locked in the glove box.
-
01-18-17 12:11 #31945Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you have a picture of Tiffany. I have been looking for her.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 11:52 #31944Senior Member

Posts: 407Essex girl
I got the same response.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 11:37 #31943Senior Member

Posts: 119Fog
Out last night in the Fog Bowl and there was some talent out. Didn't have time to take part but did run into Kristy, Nikki, Jill, and Alissa. Wonder if anyone has any info on these girls?
-
01-18-17 11:31 #31942Senior Member

Posts: 207She got great head skill and take direction really well. Standard rate for bbjcim.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 10:01 #31941Senior Member

Posts: 431Essex
YMMV. I texted her and asked for a pic and got a reply of "Don't do that anymore". I replied "you don't date anymore or you don't send pics?
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
No response. Thank you anyway. It's the effort that counts!
-
01-18-17 09:11 #31940Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nicole
I was cruising through the neighborhood on Sunday and think I saw Bubbles at the circle. As I was driving down Ramsey St. to come around the block to check it out and pick her up if it was her I happened to spot Nicole sitting on the steps near Stricker St. across from the little park. I figured that Nicole is a sure thing and it's a possibility that the other girl either isn't Bubbles or would be gone when I got back around so I stopped. Nicole is walking a little better after the motor scooter incident and came right over and got in my car. Always fun to see my favorite redhead! Of course, as always, she did a very good job and left me a happy monger. You can find her in that general area frequently. Take good care of her and she'll do the same for you.
I'll see Bubbles again I hope. She is also fun.
-
01-18-17 08:37 #31939Senior Member

Posts: 407Ellie
Hey bro is she still around?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 06:13 #31938Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yup, try different ones, see which works for you.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 06:07 #31937Senior Member

Posts: 705Little Ashley Wash Blvd
Saw a cute little spinner (5'3") across from rofo. Dirty blonde hair, gaunt. She jumped in while I was at the gas pump. Then off to a spot for BBBJ. Excellent skills, great attitude, and standard tuition. Says she can usually be found at Kwicke mart or by M. P. Deli. No reply to texts so far and so not sure that phone works. Afterwards saw Becky dancing and swirling along by the uhaul. I don't see much point in picking her up.
-
01-18-17 03:19 #31936Senior Member

Posts: 64Swindled?
Bad night on w / w. Foggy as hell. Tons of LE pulling over folks leaving the streets bare.
Finally spotted a skinny 20 ish blonde with neck tattoos on S. Carey. She gives the look, I pull over, she jumps in and introduces herself (of course I can't remember the name). She offered a car date or to go back to her place, "because her roommate is out for the night" - went for the latter because I'm stupid. Typical rowhouse. Although no furniture downstairs. We go upstairs to a bedroom. We negotiate, she takes the gift and says she needs to go wash up. As I'm untying my boots, I start to notice clothing that would fit a very large dude in the closet and thinking, where the hell is this guy? At that moment I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe it's her? No. The door slams open and 6'5", agitated, high-as-a-kite dude walks in.
Him: "where is she?
Me: "bathroom".
Him: "ain't nobody in the f at ckin bathroom".
Me: "I don't what to tell you man".
Him: "You got to pay for this room".
Me: "I already payed her".
Him: "I ain't about that you got to pay for this room".
At this point he starts walking towards me. I'm 6'3" 240 lbs, feeling cornered and ready to tackle this dude. I quickly pull out a $10 and he backs off and leaves the room. Most guys would pack up and leave, but I decided to wait to see what was up with the girl. I can't possibly be getting ripped off, right? 5 minutes later. She's still a no show. And he starts coming up the stairs again. Fight or flight kicks in. I grab my shit and head out of the room down the stairs towards him. He says "where are you going? "I'm out". He stalls for a minute (still high as shit) and finally moves to the side. I bolt, leaving my dignity and $. 5 behind. As I'm leaving he yells "watch out for them boys outside. They ain't so nice".
Clearly I'm an idiot for going to this townhouse. But I'm curious if I stumbled into a scam or was I just being a noob? Does the girl ever come out of the f at ck! Ng bathroom?? Does lurch ever go away? Abuse welcomed.
Good news is I caught brunette Nicole on the way out on Wilkens and enjoyed some fun at Tim's. She is a sweet girl but doesn't talk very much. Great BBBJ skills.
-
01-18-17 03:13 #31935Senior Member

Posts: 64Bad night on w / w. Foggy as hell. Tons of LE pulling over folks leaving the streets bare.
Finally spotted a skinny 20 ish blonde with neck tattoos on S. Carey. She gives the look, I pull over, she jumps in and introduces herself (of course I can't remember the name). She offered a car date or to go back to her place, "because her roommate is out for the night" - went for the latter because I'm stupid. Typical rowhouse. Although no furniture downstairs. We go upstairs to a bedroom. We negotiate, she takes the gift and says she needs to go wash up. As I'm untying my boots, I start to notice clothing that would fit a very large dude in the closet and thinking, where the hell is this guy? At that moment I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe it's her? No. The door slams open and 6'5", agitated, high-as-a-kite dude walks in.
Him: "where is she?
Me: "bathroom".
Him: "ain't nobody in the f at ckin bathroom".
Me: "I don't what to tell you man".
Him: "You got to pay for this room".
Me: "I already payed her".
Him: "I ain't about that you got to pay for this room".
At this point he starts walking towards me. I'm 6'3" 240 lbs, feeling cornered and ready to tackle this dude. I quickly pull out a $10 and he backs off and leaves the room. Most guys would pack up and leave, but I decided to wait to see what was up with the girl. I can't possibly be getting ripped off, right? 5 minutes later. She's still a no show. And he starts coming up the stairs again. Fight or flight kicks in. I grab my shit and head out of the room down the stairs towards him. He says "where are you going? "I'm out". He stalls for a minute (still high as shit) and finally moves to the side. I bolt, leaving my dignity and $. 5 behind. As I'm leaving he yells "watch out for them boys outside. They ain't so nice".
Clearly I'm an idiot for going to this townhouse. But I'm curious if I stumbled into a scam or was I just being a noob? Does the girl ever come out of the f at ck! Ng bathroom?? Does lurch ever go away? Abuse welcomed.
Good news is I caught brunette Nicole on the way out on Wilkens and enjoyed some fun at Tim's. She is a sweet girl but doesn't talk very much. Great BBBJ skills.
-
01-18-17 01:37 #31934Senior Member

Posts: 1322She's achieved BCS (bonafide cock sucker) status. If we could only get our wives / SO's to perform half this well, we might be a bit more monogamous and take them out to dinner more. Haha. Does that cock ring work?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




