Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,541 to 27,555 of 27794
-
01-16-17 00:01 #254Senior Member

Posts: 77Yup, we are discussing her on backpage review thread.
Originally Posted by NickGlen
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post3232911
-
01-15-17 23:40 #253Senior Member

Posts: 71I did like Yoda master WEBBHOES would do. Bent her over, filled her up and left.
Originally Posted by BjTilliCum
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 22:29 #252Regular Member

Posts: 11KT wants to play 24
Anyone know this girl?
http://callescort.org/425-205-8013
We agreed to BBFSCIP and meet up later tonight.
-
01-15-17 20:52 #251Senior Member

Posts: 428Stormy
Bad BO and you still BBFS? You're a trooper and a vrave name buddy. 👍.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 17:20 #250Senior Member

Posts: 82Yup
I had no idea Olivia Quinn is Tinkerbella but yes she does. CIP no problem.
Originally Posted by DL1230
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 17:04 #249Senior Member

Posts: 566What else are you supposed to do?
Originally Posted by ZDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 05:23 #248Senior Member

Posts: 51I've heard Olivia Quinn aka Tinkerbella on TNA does BBFS with upcharge. Might try her out next week.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 01:39 #247Regular Member

Posts: 4I'm picturing you being finished and booting her ass out the door by the next light.
Originally Posted by Lharys
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 20:20 #246Senior Member

Posts: 566You should send me those pics.
Originally Posted by JohnDavid
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 20:11 #245Senior Member

Posts: 566I need some new ideas Send me some names.
Originally Posted by Lharys
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 19:52 #244Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Stormy
I contacted Stormy and she said she doesn't do BBFS. I let it go but then about an hour later she asked me to name a price and she'd consider but I gave her a price which was too low. I asked her what she thought was fair and she didn't respond, probably thought I was a cheapskate. I don't know why she asked me to name a price first when she could have just given me a rate to begin with. But after reading this post I'm glad she went silent.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 19:17 #243Senior Member

Posts: 29I asked her for bbfscip and she no so I passed.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 17:29 #242Senior Member

Posts: 566Jillian
http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...n-end/37029067
Aggreed to BBFS.
Old lady. No upchage. She could handle me. Let me pound hard then cob.
She is pretty much a hole to fuck. Still BBFS is easy and cheap.
-
01-14-17 16:36 #241Banned Member

Posts: 451ScarlettSyn
Too big for my taste. But excellent report.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 16:16 #240Senior Member

Posts: 566Scarlett Syn
She is a big girl. After I got there, I let her know I had a extra $ for BBFS.
She declined. So she started with some sloppy top. Hardcore dt action.
I started fucking her face good. Getting that good dt drool all over my nutz.
I was sayin " you going to be a good hoe and give up that puss? " at first she said no.
So I kept forcing her head on my dick. She was tearing up pretty good.
Finnally she agreed but only in doggie. So I bent her over the bed and hit it hard for about 5 min until I nutted deep in her pussy.
She took the tip and I left. She took more effort but she will give in.












Reply With Quote



