Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31888
    Quote Originally Posted by WillNilly  [View Original Post]
    Found Christina this morning on W, told me she had been clean for a while before just relapsing this week, and boy did it look like it. She looked great, clear skin, pretty smile, has some weight on her which gives her a fantastic set of very full C's, she was sweet friendly, and very ****! BBBJ and FS were amazing! Sweet girl, great body!
    Which one.

  2. #31887

    Christina

    Found Christina this morning on W, told me she had been clean for a while before just relapsing this week, and boy did it look like it. She looked great, clear skin, pretty smile, has some weight on her which gives her a fantastic set of very full C's, she was sweet friendly, and very ****! BBBJ and FS were amazing! Sweet girl, great body!

  3. #31886

    Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

    You may need some discreet help so don't hesitate to check this out.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenS...lable/17894542
    Damn dude. You are an artist creating those lovely pictures.

  4. #31885

    Hello fellas

    Hi Guys.

    You may need some discreet help so don't hesitate to check this out.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenS...lable/17894542
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails da66295bdab1d5f9e4d573b7a02ebda2.jpg‎   sexy-medic-woman-syringe-isolated-17904163.jpg‎   hot.jpg‎   maxresdefault.jpg‎   HA156-03.jpg‎  

    212074955a7f973c34ec.jpg‎   84510554b27c3446e54.jpg‎   212074955a7f97bcb7ee.jpg‎   212074955a7f9785acb2.jpg‎   212074955a7f982d71c3.jpg‎  


  5. #31884
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Never was afraid of wood.
    There's something to be said about a girl that will just attack a dick LOL.

  6. #31883
    Quote Originally Posted by DroppingLoads  [View Original Post]
    Damn she sucked the dick for 15 minutes straight.
    Never was afraid of wood.

  7. #31882
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she swole up now. Caught her about 6 months ago and.

    She must be 100 lbs heavier. Still good mic work though.

    BK.
    Mic check one two one two LOL.

    Yeah, 3 meals a day and no drugs will do that, good for her.

  8. #31881
    Yeah, she swole up now. Caught her about 6 months ago and.

    She must be 100 lbs heavier. Still good mic work though.

    BK.

  9. #31880
    Damn she sucked the dick for 15 minutes straight.

  10. #31879

    Heaven

    I was off the other day. Had some free time so I figured I would take cruise down way. I ran in Ms Heaven. With her long legs. And cute smile walking down wilkins near payson. Made the scoop. When to my usual spot. And usual she didn't this appoint. BBBJCIM, lots of deep sucking and licking. She is one of the best out there. Told me she was going rehab. She will be missed. (if she really does do it).

  11. #31878

  12. #31877

    Sue from Washington

    Not to put a damper on anything but I heard recently the Sue passed way. I remember Sue for how positive she always was when I saw her. I'd often find her near the neighborhood by Carey and Wash. She wasn't the sexiest girl on the block but her attitude couldn't be matched. Can anyone confirm weather or not she really is gone? From what I was told she OD'd recently. Thanks in advance.

  13. #31876

    Hot fig and literally

    Took a stroll down through MP and noticed alot of le parked and mobile. On the 2nd loop I saw big bird becky flying up towards the uhaul and did the loop and grabbed her on the side street. She said that le had just cautioned her to stay off of the hunnert block because of residential calls rolling in. BTW took a pass on her as she was really tweeking and was complaining about a bad finger infection. Got her some golden arches a small donation and dropped her in the heart of town. Funny, damn le was on that corner just down from where I left her off!! Care is in order. Hc.

  14. #31875

    Two misses

    Saw the weather was nice today and drove down the West side. Thought it would be better out today but the Loop was still pretty dead. Was super excited because I briefly spotted Terri walking down Wilhelm near Ramsey. She was with another girl and two thug-looking guys, so I was a bit hesitant to drive around. By the time I said Ef it and went to pick her up, she vanished (It's ridiculous how these girls can up and vanish at a moments notice). Hope to see her around a bit more. Drove around a bit more and spotted Amber on the other side of Wilkins looking cute in tight black pants and red shoes. She waved and I decided to turn around and make the pick up. I got up to her just in time to see her getting into another mongers car. FML.

    Note to self: Don't hesitate as much.

  15. #31874

    Mary

    Drove down W / W loop yesterday. Didn't really see anyone out. Stopped by the 7-11 across from the park when Mary (30 years old) comes up to me and asks if I can giver her a ride down Washington Blvd because her legs are killing her. She wasn't really my type so said no but then she said, "please, I'll make it worth your wild if I can just get a ride. " So, I thought what the hell you can't ask for a better price for service than for giving a ride. Went into 7-11 to get some covers and offered to get her something to drink. Drove to my spot and as we were talking she gave me a sob story about getting of her meds so that she could try to be with her kids. Then she then asked if she could possibly get some type of cash for services, and I was a little bothered. I said, the arrangement was services for a ride, now you're trying to change the deal? She was nice enough and asked for whatever you can help me with. I then said, let's see how good the service is first. Got to my spot, and put the cover on. CBJ was decent, but nothing to write home about. Dropped her off where she asked and in the end I gave her a Jackson.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape