Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,536 to 29,550 of 61430
-
01-14-17 16:09 #31895Senior Member

Posts: 132Lucky monger
You are one lucky monger. Great tale. I love the back story on how she is a c*m s**t. I love girl's with a rough past who got turned out like that at a young age. Also I would love to get a taste of a thick one with a shaggy chest like that.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
Keep up the great work. Any chance you snapped any pics?
-
01-14-17 12:07 #31894Senior Member

Posts: 270Bubbles
Cruised the loop after work yesterday and didn't see much out at all. After several rotations, I had almost decided to head on home when I made one more circuit and saw a younger looking, albeit chunky, girl on the circle in a pair of pink sweatpants. Made the scoop and she said that her name was Bubbles. She then lifted her shirt to show them to me. Big boobies but saggy. Off to the rent a bed we went. She busied herself under my zipper while we drove, getting me nice and hard. By the time we paid the rental fee and got to the room, I was ready to slam her ass. As she undressed, I saw how heavy she was but the 'giner was freshly shaved and showered so I climbed aboard. What she lacked in body appearance, she made up for in enthusiasm. Almost as soon as I buried my meat inside her, she started bucking and moaning, grinding her plump folds up and down my shaft like her life depended on it! It didn't take long at all for me to get close and she whispered in my ear that she wanted to feel my hot cum spraying her insides so I let 'er blow, pumping her full. She grinned up at me and slid me out of her. When I reached for the tp to clean up, I saw her bury her fingers inside her slick pussy and lick my cum off her fingers! Freaky! She said that she has loved the taste of cum since she was 14. Her neighborhood boyfriend (hoodrat) apparently talked her into taking off her clothes in his basement and the next thing she knew, he was between her thighs, cramming his black snake in her. She said that it hurt like a ***** but she started liking it after he popped her cherry. He pulled out and sprayed her face and she licked every drop off. The rest is history, she said, because she can never get enough cock now. The tuition was. 30 for BBCIP which is about what I paid in the 80's!
-
01-14-17 11:04 #31893Senior Member

Posts: 1320Thanks for looking out Cash. You the man!!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 11:01 #31892Banned Member

Posts: 26Did you try hitting her up on facebook?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 10:59 #31891Banned Member

Posts: 26The big titted one.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 10:56 #31890Banned Member

Posts: 26How much is it?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 10:51 #31889Senior Member

Posts: 1788Liz
Has anyone seen Liz around lately? Any phone number?
-
01-14-17 10:41 #31888Senior Member

Posts: 2419Which one.
Originally Posted by WillNilly
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 08:21 #31887Senior Member

Posts: 45Christina
Found Christina this morning on W, told me she had been clean for a while before just relapsing this week, and boy did it look like it. She looked great, clear skin, pretty smile, has some weight on her which gives her a fantastic set of very full C's, she was sweet friendly, and very ****! BBBJ and FS were amazing! Sweet girl, great body!
-
01-14-17 08:10 #31886Banned Member

Posts: 94Artist
Damn dude. You are an artist creating those lovely pictures.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 06:40 #31885Senior Member

Posts: 279Hello fellas
Hi Guys.
You may need some discreet help so don't hesitate to check this out.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenS...lable/17894542
-
01-14-17 00:56 #31884Banned Member

Posts: 26There's something to be said about a girl that will just attack a dick LOL.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 21:08 #31883Senior Member

Posts: 2419Never was afraid of wood.
Originally Posted by DroppingLoads
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 20:26 #31882Banned Member

Posts: 26Mic check one two one two LOL.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
Yeah, 3 meals a day and no drugs will do that, good for her.
-
01-13-17 15:51 #31881Senior Member

Posts: 206Yeah, she swole up now. Caught her about 6 months ago and.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
She must be 100 lbs heavier. Still good mic work though.
BK.










Reply With Quote




