Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4576
-
01-23-17 15:52 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 362Hot Hot Hot
Lily from Leewaadee Thai. Been around for years. She is "hot" but I honestly think she is a dyke and I have known her for about 10 years now. Go see her, she will give you a good massage.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 13:33 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 781Hot! Hot! Hot!
Any info on this one. Been up for a couple of days on CL.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970909551.html
-
01-22-17 20:49 #1769

Posts: 2479A farang that brought her to America, who will be dumped in a few years.
Originally Posted by Udakine
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 20:26 #1768Banned Member

Posts: 442Small apt behind Korean yakiniku across crane park. She is alot bigger than her pic. Maybe 170 lbs. Didn't partake.
Originally Posted by Drummer56
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 19:58 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 121Kapahulu
Where is this? House, condo strip mall?
Originally Posted by AlwaysFishing
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 13:16 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 295Looks like she's setting on his face.
Originally Posted by Udakine
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 04:51 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 271Thai spa massage
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5969487355.html
Who's in the background?
Another satisfied customer?
lol
Stay safe bros
-
01-21-17 06:21 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 384Mariko at CC
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5967976594.html
Checked out this provider at Yumi's place in CC. She looks Japanese and pretty young. Say's her name is Mariko. Blondish hair, nice face, huge tits D cups looks like to me, with pink nipples. Has a Bush. I know some mongers out there prefer the all natural girl, well this ones for you.
Decent massage but like most of Yumi's girls, I go there for the FS. Nice BBBJ, with CFS. All positions available if wanted, but stuck with my standing mish. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.
Flesh.
-
01-18-17 19:10 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 313This looks hot
So anyone sample?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5964890482.html
Probably too good to be true.
-
01-14-17 18:56 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks. Good to know. So far, every one I've answered wanted me to send a photo and sign up on some website. Some websites wanted a credit card just for security. Haha! Screw that!
-
01-14-17 10:18 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 372The Wahiawa face pic looked ok. Couldn't tell she was obese. But when we met, I was like, whoa, I should take off. Just couldn't hurt her feelings so thought, how bad could a HJ be. Then. I still remember her SN NE1469 HWNSTYLE. A BIG Haole Hawaiian she was.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 03:43 #1760

Posts: 2479Let's just say I went to school in the midwest and there's lots of farm girls there. They aren't the California beach bunnies, but when you are young, drunk and full of cum everything looks good.
-
01-14-17 03:29 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 372If this makes you feel any better. Same thing happened to me almost 20 years ago. Met a BBBBBBW via Craigslist or AOL chat. Can't remember. We met in a parking lot out in Wahiawa. Told me she wanted to just give me a HJ while I fingered her. My hormones got in the way and next thing you know is I'm getting a BBBJ. What made it worse is that I stuck it in her in my car. Was hard to maneuver with a big chick in a small car. Biggest regret of my life. The only reprieve is that I used a condom. Never again even if I got paid.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 03:08 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 4780It's a hit and miss. I think many are fake, but legit ads are there. You should be able to sort out many of the fake ads by the way they are written. Many will ask you to send a face pic. I normally don't send one since this is a small island. Some will ask you to send a dick pic. Beware, because it's likely the advertiser is actually some gay dude. LOL.
Originally Posted by JonathanC
[View Original Post]
I managed to scored five times over the past couple years but haven't tried in over a year.
1. The boyfriend wanted to watch a guy having sex with his Japanese girlfriend. Met up three times. In a Waikiki motel room, he would film her giving me head. Then I had sex with her (loud screamer). I had to pay, but not as much as an AMP visit.
2. The husband wanted to watch a guy have sex with his Hapa wife. I hooked up with them five times at various Waikiki hotels. It was expensive--far more than an AMP visit, but she was very hot.
3. Visiting guy wanted to watch a guy have sex with his girlfriend. Freebie.
4. Oahu school teacher just wanted to make some extra cash. Initial meet was at a public park. She took me to her place, and we were in her bed in less than 10 min. She was a bit weird, bi-polar I think.
5. A BBW was advertising HJs. Met her in a Kahala parking lot where she started giving me a HJ in her car (with no lube). Then she asked if she could enjoy it. She took me to her place. She smothered me in CG. Can't believe I did that. Freebie.
-
01-13-17 22:50 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 40Just curious, but are any of the ads under Casual Encounters on Craigslist ever legitimate? Ever?












Reply With Quote




