Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1756

    Ewa Beach therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Trdboy  [View Original Post]
    Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ring60  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Emma has closed the location. Drove by on my way to Camp Smith. There were some guys working on the house, painting etc.

    Bummer for us guys on the west side, like me. Not the best selection but convenience was great for me.
    Not sure what happened. Maybe someone can give some more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling last week and got nothing. Damn. It was super convenient for us on this side. Now what.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    I did notice that too. Plus she not answering.

    Any other places on the west side. !
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I've heard this one on Salt Lake was available but I haven't tried it yet. Other than that I'm not aware of anything else on CL or BP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    I passed by too, did notice car gone and workers working on the house. I know she was taking frequent trips to mainland off and on. Hoping she returns and opens a new place in a different neighborhood!
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5953269873.html

    Reports read she works out of her home and her husband is near or in the next room. No experience with her at this location. Just helping with a west side suggestion.

    Jan Fortifore.

  2. #1755

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Trdboy  [View Original Post]
    Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.
    I passed by too, did notice car gone and workers working on the house. I know she was taking frequent trips to mainland off and on. Hoping she returns and opens a new place in a different neighborhood!

  3. #1754

    "Pretty Asian Massage" I think

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    I did notice that too. Plus she not answering.

    Any other places on the west side. !
    I've heard this one on Salt Lake was available but I haven't tried it yet. Other than that I'm not aware of anything else on CL or BP.

  4. #1753

    Emma place

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling last week and got nothing. Damn. It was super convenient for us on this side. Now what.
    I did notice that too. Plus she not answering.

    Any other places on the west side. !

  5. #1752

    Westside is dry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ring60  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Emma has closed the location. Drove by on my way to Camp Smith. There were some guys working on the house, painting etc.

    Bummer for us guys on the west side, like me. Not the best selection but convenience was great for me.
    Not sure what happened. Maybe someone can give some more info.
    I tried calling last week and got nothing. Damn. It was super convenient for us on this side. Now what.

  6. #1751
    Quote Originally Posted by Trdboy  [View Original Post]
    Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.
    Looks like Emma has closed the location. Drove by on my way to Camp Smith. There were some guys working on the house, painting etc.

    Bummer for us guys on the west side, like me. Not the best selection but convenience was great for me.
    Not sure what happened. Maybe someone can give some more info.

  7. #1750

    Halawa Emma

    Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.

  8. #1749

    Craigslist new girl?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/5944776577.html

    Anyone seen or heard anything about her? Might try them out.

  9. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    The pic with the nipples is Yuri, post boob job. The first pic is a fake, used by other Chinese women in recent years.

    Kelly looks like this, when she has all her makeup on:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...5-3320/6780780

    There was an ad with Kelly actually posing in the room. I don't know if it's still up. Her ass was not as nice as the girl in the link. The second pic is definitely not Kelly.

    Yuri was sweeter when she was a worker elsewhere. She's a little batty now, as mama.

    It's a sex place (other members reported getting CFS from Kelly); do you look like a cop?
    Kelly is a little sex kitten. I asked why the real photos is not used anymore and I was told that other customers was complaining that her skin was too dark in the ads. Personally I find the real photos of Kelly to be really hot.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...center/6776218

  10. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know it was a "sex place" going in, so I didn't bring enough funds for FS; just standard HE fee. I'm interested in Yuri's boobs, if the photo is accurate.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    I see. Yes it is actually her boobs in the pic.

  11. #1746

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    The pic with the nipples is Yuri, post boob job. The first pic is a fake, used by other Chinese women in recent years.

    Kelly looks like this, when she has all her makeup on:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...5-3320/6780780

    There was an ad with Kelly actually posing in the room. I don't know if it's still up. Her ass was not as nice as the girl in the link. The second pic is definitely not Kelly.

    Yuri was sweeter when she was a worker elsewhere. She's a little batty now, as mama.

    It's a sex place; do you look like a cop?
    I didn't know it was a "sex place" going in, so I didn't bring enough funds for FS; just standard HE fee. I'm interested in Yuri's boobs, if the photo is accurate.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  12. #1745
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I tried to RTFF, but too many "Yuri"s to associate with this advertised provider. Google search of the phone number came up with the first photo below, which looks real to me. Anyone can confirm if this is "Yuri"? Third photo is advertised as "Yuri".

    I can confirm that the middle photo is "Kelly". Petite, young spinner with a pretty face and a fit body. Small enhanced boobs are good for her frame. FS likely available from her, but I didn't try; just a HE. If you want to fulfill your coed / cheerleader fantasy, she's the one.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5936724968.html

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...4-4623/6807039

    Any recent experiences with Yuri? I called to make an appointment with Yuri, but got serviced by Kelly. Kelly looked so good in her negligee, I didn't complain about the switch.

    Jan Fortifore.
    The pic with the nipples is Yuri, post boob job. The first pic is a fake, used by other Chinese women in recent years.

    Kelly looks like this, when she has all her makeup on:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...5-3320/6780780

    There was an ad with Kelly actually posing in the room. I don't know if it's still up. Her ass was not as nice as the girl in the link. The second pic is definitely not Kelly.

    Yuri was sweeter when she was a worker elsewhere. She's a little batty now, as mama.

    It's a sex place (other members reported getting CFS from Kelly); do you look like a cop?

  13. #1744

    Yuri and Kelly

    I tried to RTFF, but too many "Yuri"s to associate with this advertised provider. Google search of the phone number came up with the first photo below, which looks real to me. Anyone can confirm if this is "Yuri"? Third photo is advertised as "Yuri".

    I can confirm that the middle photo is "Kelly". Petite, young spinner with a pretty face and a fit body. Small enhanced boobs are good for her frame. FS likely available from her, but I didn't try; just a HE. If you want to fulfill your coed / cheerleader fantasy, she's the one.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5936724968.html

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...4-4623/6807039

    Any recent experiences with Yuri? I called to make an appointment with Yuri, but got serviced by Kelly. Kelly looked so good in her negligee, I didn't complain about the switch.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yuri.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image1.jpg‎  

  14. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    She emailed me and stated: "Sensual massage: bikini worn, mutual touch permitted however NO oral or sex. I will set and verbalize my limits / boundaries. ".

    Before the session began did she verbalize that there would be no HE or set limits? The fact that she is charging 150 is enough for me to pass now that she is charging 150 and not even giving a HE is crazy and I don't care how hot she is. I know plenty of MT hotties that will give a good massage and HE for 100!
    I was able to get an initial email from her but haven't heard back from her since then. After reading this, I'm glad that I didn't make any solid plans with her.

  15. #1742

    Mutual Touching

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretender311  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had looked at this earlier. I saw the OP and decided to try her out today. Not a great experience.

    Before I start, long time lurker here but first time poster. Moved here from the ML about a year ago. Back there, I primarily used the oThER site as our local LEO liked to peruse these boards a bit too much. Since the oThER site doesn't seem to get much love out here, figured I'd learn from everyone here.
    B
    For what it's worth, I did not spill the beans to Mariah about this board nor would I ever draw attention to what is posted here. This is for our information and safety only.

    That being said, I saw the OP about Mariah and decided why not. I prefer FBSM to FS and am not necessarily a fan of the AMPs. By now, everyone has seen the ad and I thought it was pretty straightforward. Not only was the ad posted in CL personals but the OP indicated a happy time.

    I arrive at the incall and Mariah promptly greets me. Not only is it a nice, secure location (pretty convenient for me), she is way prettier than I anticipated. I agreed upon the $. 5 FBSM bikini rub and prepare to relax. On my stomach, she provided a thorough, not quite spa quality, relaxing massage but no hint of play. On the flip, I can see her smoking body much more clearly (tiny string bikini that really compliments her toned figure) and am really enjoying the view as the rub turns a little more sensual. As I said earlier, she is very thorough and not shorting me on time; so, I'm starting to wonder when the fun is going to happen. I make it evident I'm ready for more without being handsy or disrespectful and then she basically tells me that she's done and going to wash the oil off her hands. I asked if there was more and she said no and that her email said there would not be more. I corrected her and said her email said no FS or BJ. In my mind, that implied something else was on the table. She apologized and said no she did not do that (whatever) and that if we got to know each other better, blah blah blah.

    I'm new here and don't want to rock the boat. All signs pointed to yes but the end result was no. For what I received at $. 5, I definitely got ripped off. You can get a legit spa massage for half that. I've gotten a lot more from Jenny at Thai massage in CC for way less and left much happier.

    Not sure if she was indeed spooked from other people or what the deal was. For what it's worth, I'm a haole but I figured that shouldn't make much of a difference when dealing with non-Asian providers.

    I might try again to see if there are better results. However, I know there are a lot of options here.
    She emailed me and stated: "Sensual massage: bikini worn, mutual touch permitted however NO oral or sex. I will set and verbalize my limits / boundaries. ".

    Before the session began did she verbalize that there would be no HE or set limits? The fact that she is charging 150 is enough for me to pass now that she is charging 150 and not even giving a HE is crazy and I don't care how hot she is. I know plenty of MT hotties that will give a good massage and HE for 100!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape