rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3780

    Traveling girls

    I don't generally go for the traveling girls. I understand why they screen, but I'm not giving someone my name, etc. And Madison's too small to cultivate references, P411, etc.

    Anyway, has anyone seen these?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/17920907

  2. #3779

    Sugar baby

    Even before the recent near-collapse of BP, I found myself drawn to ads with no pics and no phone. They don't happen often. But usually it's an indication of a girl who's relatively new. They tend to screen via email.

    The blue haired bombshell was an example from this summer. I can't share the ad anymore now that BP's adult section is gone.

    If you search BP for "sugar baby", you might be able to find an interesting one.

  3. 01-13-17 05:50


  4. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I met a girl recently. Somewhat UTR, so I can't share digits or anything. Holy shit. For me, it was like hitting the motherlode. Or finding the holy grail. She hit every feature I ever look for.

    Mid-20's, very athletic body, cute as pie, very GND look. Happy, friendly, smart. And we fucked like crazy.

    I may as well hang my hat up after that.
    So Popeye my friend, what can you share? OR sre you giving up on the frustrations of pursuing our perfect pussy, and acknowledging that title to your new find?#definitelyjealous, #whyevenwhenbpisdown, #goodforyoumyfriend

  5. #3777

    Sugar baby

    I met a girl recently. Somewhat UTR, so I can't share digits or anything. Holy shit. For me, it was like hitting the motherlode. Or finding the holy grail. She hit every feature I ever look for.

    Mid-20's, very athletic body, cute as pie, very GND look. Happy, friendly, smart. And we fucked like crazy.

    I may as well hang my hat up after that.

  6. #3776

    Ciara and Anabelle

    Same girl, she was the first gal I seen last year. My first experience. She rubbed me down and cowgirl. This was my first time in this hobby so I didn't know what to expect. I was disappointed. She was a nice girl with a nice looking body but lack the performance.

  7. #3775

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSurf81  [View Original Post]
    Too bad about CBJ now (vs your post #3612 at the end of Dec). My encounter was GFE which includes BBBJ. Maybe a YMMV thing.
    I stand corrected. I confused that part of the session with a different girl (Cassidy) that only did CBJ. I tend to prefer CBJ since it takes more effort to pop. But Eva gave BBBJ. Thanks!

  8. #3774

    Ciara / Tiffany / Annibelle.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    There was a gal called Ciara earlier this year who doesn't post any longer since Annibelle started posting. There are a few photos which are the same in both ads. I guess you can come to your own conclusion. Search on theother site for Ciara review.
    I took a chance on her a couple of years ago when I think the was going by an all together different name, Southeast Incall. As stated, limited services, pretty girl with a nice tight body and cooch but she just lacked the ability to make a connection or maybe it was me, I don't know. Either way, she did the bare minimum to get the job done for the hundy I dropped for 30. Marked her as a do not repeat until I see she's changed her services. I may have a review on the other site under this same name. If anyone wants to try her as Annibelle I'd be curious to hear the results as if there are changes, I might return again!

  9. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, but could't find any info.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...belle/17904624

    Easy to get in touch with, not sure if she had a different name previously. Anyone seen her?
    There was a gal called Ciara earlier this year who doesn't post any longer since Annibelle started posting. There are a few photos which are the same in both ads. I guess you can come to your own conclusion. Search on theother site for Ciara review.

  10. #3772

    Very nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Tiffany. She was mentioned here:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3131399

    She may have gone by another name as well. I've watched her, but I've been successful at avoiding her. I think the pics are real. She's hot. But definitely not GFE. That's my sense from what I've read here or elsewhere about her.
    Body is smoking hot. I remember her now.

  11. #3771

    Annibelle / Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, but could't find any info.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...belle/17904624

    Easy to get in touch with, not sure if she had a different name previously. Anyone seen her?
    She used to go by Tiffany. She was mentioned here:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3131399

    She may have gone by another name as well. I've watched her, but I've been successful at avoiding her. I think the pics are real. She's hot. But definitely not GFE. That's my sense from what I've read here or elsewhere about her.

  12. #3770

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She's nice. Definitely worth a visit. Cute, nice body, nearly GFE. CBJ instead of BBBJ, but awesome DFK and DATY. Here's a cache of a recent ad:

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us
    Too bad about CBJ now (vs your post #3612 at the end of Dec). My encounter was GFE which includes BBBJ. Maybe a YMMV thing.

  13. #3769

    Annibelle

    Did a search, but could't find any info.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...belle/17904624

    Easy to get in touch with, not sure if she had a different name previously. Anyone seen her?

  14. #3768

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Well, of the several advantages of the near death of BP, one is that we don't have to wade through several dozen of thick blondes ads every hour. Or the Asians.

    Perhaps in time they will return.
    Well, they banned Craiglist, everyone moved to BP, now its banned, so where will they go next. They may come to USA. These people have not learned that you cannot banned the search for pussy. Dudes will always find a way to go get that pussy. Ladies will always find a way to sell it. Condolences to BP.

  15. #3767

    BP is dead, long live BP

    Well, of the several advantages of the near death of BP, one is that we don't have to wade through several dozen of thick blondes ads every hour. Or the Asians.

    Perhaps in time they will return.

  16. #3766
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jane Dusk it wast good, she has many rules. She won't take her bra off and leaves her fishnet stocking on they don't have a crochet thought no kissing hardly any touching and she does everything covered. Very unpersonable. I definitelywill not go back was a waste of my money.
    They say YMMV. I've only seen Jane once. In the cramped quarters of the backseat of my car, we didn't get completely undressed. But there was very little hesitation on her part to take off anything I wanted her to take off. We made out passionately for a while and then enjoyed other things I love to enjoy. I felt completely happy. I seek uninhibited and mutual delight. And I feel like I experienced that with Jane. I'd definitely repeat.

    Only you know your experience. Thanks for sharing. I'm contrasting our experiences not to deny yours. I think we share our experiences here in order to create a sense of the range of possible experiences.

    We still end up rolling the dice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape