High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3765

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSurf81  [View Original Post]
    Long and toned physique. Very personable and put me at ease from the start. Provided more than just service by creating a connection and delivering a session that engaged my mind, spirit and body. As the action progressed, quickly tuned into my gentle hints and provided a full GFE encounter. Definite repeat.

    No link available, but this review is for the the 28 why / o white Eva.
    She's nice. Definitely worth a visit. Cute, nice body, nearly GFE. CBJ instead of BBBJ, but awesome DFK and DATY. Here's a cache of a recent ad:

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

  2. #3764

    Eva

    Long and toned physique. Very personable and put me at ease from the start. Provided more than just service by creating a connection and delivering a session that engaged my mind, spirit and body. As the action progressed, quickly tuned into my gentle hints and provided a full GFE encounter. Definite repeat.

    No link available, but this review is for the the 28 why / o white Eva.

  3. #3763

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Was it a court action or just plain hacking.
    They shut those pages down voluntarily. Facing a Senate hearing, and the government was pressuring financial institutions to cut ties with BP.

  4. #3762

    May have to use it

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    That and many of the other sites that may pop up when you search a number take the ads from BP. They go through the BP ads and copy everything to list on their sites. Just like BitchesOfBackpage, they change the names or add something to the ad to circumvent some rules.
    Cause BP is being shut down.

  5. #3761

    Court Order

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I'll have more time on my hands now!
    Was it a court action or just plain hacking.

  6. #3760

    Crawler sites

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Came across this page with most of the ladies on it. Not sure where they made up their names but if you click on the ad it's got their regular names.

    http://www.provider.pics/madison-provider-pics/

    Play Safe.
    That and many of the other sites that may pop up when you search a number take the ads from BP. They go through the BP ads and copy everything to list on their sites. Just like BitchesOfBackpage, they change the names or add something to the ad to circumvent some rules.

  7. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else notice BP removed their adult content by court order?

    I guess that helps meter my indulgence in this nonsense.
    I'll have more time on my hands now!

  8. #3758

    Page with ads

    Came across this page with most of the ladies on it. Not sure where they made up their names but if you click on the ad it's got their regular names.

    http://www.provider.pics/madison-provider-pics/

    Play Safe.

  9. #3757
    Many have moved to the "Massage" section of BP too.

  10. #3756
    I guess I can see the girls using the "dating" section. It is a date after all.

  11. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else notice BP removed their adult content by court order?

    I guess that helps meter my indulgence in this nonsense.
    Yep it's gone! So much for free speech!

  12. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Just saw it! Shit, all I've ever used was Craigslist then BP. Where do you think the girls will do most of their advertising? I blame this all on the "thicky thick" girl.
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/honey/17904056

    Nope. Fatty already figured it out smh.

  13. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else notice BP removed their adult content by court order?

    I guess that helps meter my indulgence in this nonsense.
    Tried to post that a couple minutes ago as well. I was in the middle of research then. BAMM. Gone.

    Now what!

  14. #3752
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else notice BP removed their adult content by court order?

    I guess that helps meter my indulgence in this nonsense.
    Just saw it! Shit, all I've ever used was Craigslist then BP. Where do you think the girls will do most of their advertising? I blame this all on the "thicky thick" girl.

  15. #3751
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else notice BP removed their adult content by court order?

    I guess that helps meter my indulgence in this nonsense.
    I think we're all able to find it that way. Was it really court order, or court pressure?

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape