Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 529 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2537

    Ditto That

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyFatz  [View Original Post]
    Visited Massage Heaven yesterday afternoon. . and it was a total waste of time and money. Had a new girl. To me anyway, Kim and the TS was terrible. I figured this was not going to be a good experience but I hoped for better. I didn't get it. The massage was just as robotic as the TS with the majority of the hour spent on my upper back. With 7 minutes left she told me to flip over then asked how much extra I wanted to spend. By this time I had enough, got dressed and left. This woman was not bad looking but had the personality of a wet towel. No going back for me!!
    I went there earlier in the week and had a less that stellar experience as well. Mediocre table shower and a massage with a sheet over me. WTF.

  2. #2536

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong  [View Original Post]
    Thats not good news. I had a good experience there with Ashley and Desiree and planed on heading there again soon. Now this makes me wonder, if I even should attempt another visit.
    How often do you get a chance to have sex with a pimp out ***** and get slapped around by her pimp. Good times. Seriously.

  3. #2535
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #2534

    Massage Heaven

    Visited Massage Heaven yesterday afternoon. . and it was a total waste of time and money. Had a new girl. To me anyway, Kim and the TS was terrible. I figured this was not going to be a good experience but I hoped for better. I didn't get it. The massage was just as robotic as the TS with the majority of the hour spent on my upper back. With 7 minutes left she told me to flip over then asked how much extra I wanted to spend. By this time I had enough, got dressed and left. This woman was not bad looking but had the personality of a wet towel. No going back for me!!

  5. #2533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Body Magic is my go-to place. If you see the right girls you get excellent service. I saw Rosalie a few times, great service, but man was she bat sh*t crazy! Not in a horrible way, but just missing a few brain cells. Dingy. When I asked about her about a year ago I was told that she quit and the provider said she was hooked on drugs. That's just asking for trouble my friend. I would def skip looking for her if you want to stay safe! Not worth the trouble. JMO. Stay safe bro!
    Just want to put in, this guy's right. Carrie is one of the hottest chicks I've seen in Brevard, and I mean with my eyes not just my wallet. Good times, upfront and no bullshit while you're inside the building. If whatsherface is hooked on the good stuff, you want to avoid that at all costs.

    Unless that's your fetish, at which point I say go for it sir.

  6. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoy  [View Original Post]
    I still love going to BM. I just stopped seeing Pam and Clair. Pam is gone now. But yeah, Clair is rough looking. So skinny looks like a crack head. Not for me. I see Carrie and Ally. The price is well worth it for these two! The massages are fantastic!
    I have not visited place since Pam left. Does anyone know where she went?

  7. #2531

    Zen

    After many visits to Asiana and reading the reviews of Zen I decided to give it a try. When I arrived both girls where bussy and the wait time was 25 min. Normally I would have bolted out but for some reason I decided to wait, and I was glad. Out came Yuki an 30 ish a little chubby kind of OK girl. After paying the entrance fee out to the table shower. She really took care of cleaning everything well. Inclusive there was a first in the cleaning arena. From there to the room where I got a nice oil massage. She is very playful and not shy. I do not want to go into too many details but I have to say that I was completely satisfied, one of the best time I have had at an AMP. If you give me Anna from Asiana body / face with Yuki attitude I would mortgage my house and spend everyday there.

  8. #2530

    Fyi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more with you on that. I was able to send him a message. But haven't heard back. And it seems others haven't either. Not sure tho. But I'd also like the info as well.
    I haven't been on here in a while, decided to troll today and just around to responding to some of the inquiries I saw about this. She used to go by Rosalie at Body Magic. Hasn't worked there in a few years. From what I was told by a couple diff providers there, she is hard core on drugs and sounds like her bf is trying to drum up business. My advise, stay away and go with a known walk in establishment. If someone is posting they have a hot friend and she has her own place, that's called pimping and a no-go for me.

  9. #2529

    Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucejs  [View Original Post]
    Your in box is full.
    I believe this is Rosalie's (used to work at BM) boyfriend. Sounds like he's trying to pimp her out. Not cool. I replied to someone else's post looking for her. She's on drugs. I wouldn't touch that sitch with a ten foot pole! Saw her a few times a BM but I prefer to go to an establishment, not independants, too iffy and you never know what you're walking into. Stay safe brothers!

  10. #2528
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaSupraTt  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rosalie is still around? She was my ATF at Body Magic, but seems to have fallen off the radar. Anyone who can share info, it would be appreciated.
    PM if needed
    Thanks.
    Body Magic is my go-to place. If you see the right girls you get excellent service. I saw Rosalie a few times, great service, but man was she bat sh*t crazy! Not in a horrible way, but just missing a few brain cells. Dingy. When I asked about her about a year ago I was told that she quit and the provider said she was hooked on drugs. That's just asking for trouble my friend. I would def skip looking for her if you want to stay safe! Not worth the trouble. JMO. Stay safe bro!

  11. #2527

    New Titusville Nuru Massage visit.

    I ment to report this Monday but totally forgot.

    Anyways, I noticed this place advertising Nuru Massage BP and it looks to be the same people that run the place on Courtenay, I figured I would give it a shot since a Nuru has always been a fantasy of mine.

    First, You have to call for a address. Its in a residential neighborhood in Titusville. The house is pretty much empty except for a massage table in the two bedrooms that I saw. The lady was young, (20-25), great body and very pretty. Spoke VERY little english though. She had to call someone to translate. House fee is $80 and that's all we discussed. I gave her $100 and she never did give me any change. No big deal, I figured I would put that towards the tip later anyways.

    Once in the bedroom I stripped down and put a towl around my waist while she got the shower ready. She came and got me and showed me the shower and left. She came back in a few min and I figured out she wanted me to wash myself and dry off. She just watched me shower and then it was back to the room where I assumed the position face down.

    I looked over and she stripped naked and lubed herself up real good with a ton of oil and climbed on my back. Was very nice and sensual. After about 10 min, she asked me to flip over and she loaded up some more oil and proceeded to rub all over my front, which again was very nice.

    After about 5 min, she flipped around and in the 69 position and started stroking the little man. She stuck her pussy right in my face, so I done what most would to, took a cautionary smell, and then proceeded to dive right in. She quit stroking Mr Happy and just moaned and wiggeled. After 5-10 min, she had a nice little orgasm and slid off me and took the regular standing position by my waist and stroked the little guy a few times.

    She looked me in the eyes and made the universal hand to mouth BlowJob signal and I said absolutely, She said that would be $200. I told her she is fucking crazy. No way in hell was I paying $200 for a BJ.

    She got real upset acting. I told her I would go $100 but that's it. She came back with $150 and I told her I was not negotiating and $100 was all I was going to pay period. She shook her head yes and stood pack and pointed at my clothes. Guess she wants the tip first.

    I pulled out another Benjamin. She looked at it and raised five fingers and said fiftty more. I said fuck it and decided to just leave. I guess she got the point and and stopped me and patted the table for me to lay back down. She took the $100 and stuffed it in a box on the little end table.

    She came over and started giving me the worst handjob I have ever had in my life. I was like WTF. I went from nice and hard to completely soft. I asked her about the BJ and she just replied NO.

    I was pretty pissed by this time and told her I was leaving. She kept saying something I didn't understand but who knows what. She wouldn't give back the tip when I asked. I could have took it back if I wanted but figured it wasnt worth it. So $220 bucks for 30-40 min total experience and I left way more frustrated than when I got there.

    I will NOT be going back.

    The thing is, It was a decent house, girl was pretty, and it could have been a fantastic time. But personally, I think their prices are fucking crazy.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...-3130/18242227

  12. #2526

    Asian Massage Palm Bay

    Went to asian massage in PB. Haven't ventured out to anyone or anything in a year figure I would get a simple HE. 6 to house before nice TS plenty of backdoor hands. Girl I saw was late 30's earlie 40 but had tight body. Massage went down decent but when it came time to flip she asked how much I'm going to tip, I say 20 and she states no HE for that. So I bump to 30 and she makes me get up and get out the roses before we continue. Completely killed the mood and after that I my little brain didn't want to cone along. Bad HE, fast and machine like. Will not visit again. Save your money folks.

  13. #2525
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevoneinfl  [View Original Post]
    Went to Body magic on Sunday. Prices seems to go up a bit. 85 for hour with sugar rub. Clair was the only one available.

    Honestly one of the rare not good times. Fels ripped off, my fault for not negotiating plus clair is. Worn out to say the least.

    I like the TS and usualy have a decent time but ehh. Maybe I need to take a break, or not see clair. I need to try the one in MI soon.

    MM in melb is nice, just no TS.
    I still love going to BM. I just stopped seeing Pam and Clair. Pam is gone now. But yeah, Clair is rough looking. So skinny looks like a crack head. Not for me. I see Carrie and Ally. The price is well worth it for these two! The massages are fantastic!

  14. #2524

    All american staff merrit island

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...staff/16980173

    Went to this place the other day and drew the blond BBW but hard body.

    Admission price was. 70 and the extras depending of what you wanted.

    Over all nice visit with possible repeat if in the area.

  15. #2523

    Massage Parlor?

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLoco27  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it the Inner Room has been Sold or soon to be?? Gate to hear this. Will kill an Iconic local hangout any info would be greatly appreciated!!
    Didn't realize IR was a massage parlor. Perhaps this would be more appropriate in the Strip Club section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape