Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 12094
-
01-25-17 07:15 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 747Mayh
Met up with her yesterday. Her number still works. Won't walk much anymore as LE is so heavy over by her now. She does an amazing BBBJ. She had trouble catching though. Kind of sucked. Her ta tas are huge. If you have her number, sure she would like to see you.
-
01-21-17 22:09 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 185Saw the same
I was in the area about the same time. Saw a couple of uncle SUVs parked south of G on 26 and 24 when I made my first pass. No one inside the trucks. Swung to the north and came up Scott, and there was a lot of commotion going on north of Scott on 26th. Made a loop back around and spotted a nice mid 20's brunette really skinny but decent looking with a little dope acne on 25th and G to the south side, and another hispanic / native looking (not Brenda) with a shower cap on heading North on 25.2 blocks to the west I turned back and came back up to 25th right where the brunette was standing. And as I was about to try and scoop.... just my luck, across the intersection there sits a black and white eyes right on my target. Made sure we were going to end up heading in opposite directions, and made my way back to the I. Saw LEO everywhere and no more ladies.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeePics
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-17 21:02 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 386Kayla
Is she the one that is usually by the pic metro on 26 G.
Originally Posted by Ilxix
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-17 20:48 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 386Hannah
Anybody heard from sweet Hannah. Always a great experience.
-
01-20-17 15:06 #4605

Posts: 86South loop
There was a MPD car parked on the corner of 24 G and an active presence and activity (presents?) around 16 L between noon and 1 pm today. Seems to have disrupted things as much as the rain has.
-
01-14-17 09:42 #4604Regular Member

Posts: 15Kayla / J-bird
She is the only SW I have been with (recently), now I have drippy dick. Get tested if you have been with her lately.
-
01-13-17 11:25 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 54Kashmere
Was in the area of the North loop and couldn't resist. Saw a young AA walker, pulled over on the adjacent side street and let her in. Cute 25 why / o named Kashmere. Hard to tell body shapes in this weather, but was a cute chubby AA, great personality and nice set of D's (unzipped for me). She's about 5' 6" I was in a good mood so didn't care when she upsold me to 30, BBBJWCIM nice technique, was a bit nervous since I usually don't do car dates anymore. She's nothing special but didn't appear to be a crack head.
Happy Mongering. RR.
-
01-13-17 02:40 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 180Mongering rules
Front page, left side you will see " 22 Rules for street mongering" click on it and good luck! #9 and #12 are the Big ones in my Book, don't learn either one the hard way !
Originally Posted by CuriousGuyMke
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-17 17:06 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 88Forgot to ask.
I may be an idiot, but where are the "monger rules" on the site? Was not having much success with my search.
Thanks, especially Seniors.
-
01-12-17 16:13 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 88Yup. I have to make semi regular trips to MPW, so its good scouting.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-17 16:07 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 88Sunny afternoon drive
Howdy, Mongers.
Just took a drive east down G. (I had gone west and it was barren. Then realized, I wasn't on G). Cut south and no sooner did I turn, I found a tall, sleder AA standing outside an establishment. High 20's. Got the look, went down two blocks and looped. Didn't see her down next block. Went up three and looped again. Passed again, got another look but looked in my mirrors and she wasn't budging.
That's when I noticed a dark Dodge caravan in my mirror and when I looked ahead, another in front of me. Since I had no interest in potentially hanging out with her Unlce, I kept going. Both turned away a few blocks down and a third appeard behind me, following me almost back to downtown.
Sure, possibly Liotta-seeing-a-chopper-in-Goodfellas paranoid but that was a little too uncanny for me. And if there's any piece of advice I've picked up from you fellas its this:
Don't be a statistc.
Thanks for all the tips. Hopefully this one helps you, too.
-
01-12-17 11:52 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 203Do you guys really just pull up to them and ask them if theyre working, or just stop them and ask BS like if theyre homeless and need help, ride etc.
This ain't GTA, no we don't pull up to them and talk stupid shit. Never talk to a SW if she's not in your vehicle. If she stays outside your vehicle and tries to talk to you leave. When you see a SW and get the look, drive two streets past then loop around so your coming up the next side street she's crossing. Nod to her and let her aproach the passenger side of the car. Leave the car door locked so you can check her out up close. If she looks good enough unlock the door and let her in.
Read the rules don't become a stat.
-
01-12-17 03:48 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 430SW in Milwaukee
I've been reading the SW report for a couple of years and never had the nerve to give it a try when I've been in Milwaukee. Always used BP for excitement and TER for reliability but SW'ers add a whole new dimension. I'm going to be in Milwaukee in a couple of weeks and may give it a shot. Probably staying downtown, any areas down there I should look at? Otherwise I know I can cruise Greenfield in the 20's and up on North as well. I've read the mongering rules a few times, should probably brush up before I leave!
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-17 19:29 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 152Thanks Mrwhite!
Hey, thanks to you and all who have submitted pics to share! It make this site all that much more fun. Guess I should grow a pair and ask next time the opportunity arises.
Originally Posted by Mrwhite12
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-17 19:15 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 152Tasha
I saw Tasha as well and she's everything you described. Well worth the visit! One observation, though is that with our ladies being in their winter gear it's difficult to know what you get until they're in the car. There are 2 or 3 SW's that fit Tasha's description from a moving vehicle. Also, may I repeat some previous wise advice? Scout out a safe, private spot before your pickup. It's not fun if you don't feel safe!
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





