Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,536 to 29,550 of 61380
-
01-13-17 15:51 #31845Senior Member

Posts: 206Yeah, she swole up now. Caught her about 6 months ago and.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
She must be 100 lbs heavier. Still good mic work though.
BK.
-
01-13-17 15:07 #31844Banned Member

Posts: 26Damn she sucked the dick for 15 minutes straight.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 08:10 #31843Senior Member

Posts: 407Heaven
I was off the other day. Had some free time so I figured I would take cruise down way. I ran in Ms Heaven. With her long legs. And cute smile walking down wilkins near payson. Made the scoop. When to my usual spot. And usual she didn't this appoint. BBBJCIM, lots of deep sucking and licking. She is one of the best out there. Told me she was going rehab. She will be missed. (if she really does do it).
-
01-13-17 07:45 #31842Senior Member

Posts: 2419Classic Crystall 2011
-
01-12-17 19:03 #31841Regular Member

Posts: 15Sue from Washington
Not to put a damper on anything but I heard recently the Sue passed way. I remember Sue for how positive she always was when I saw her. I'd often find her near the neighborhood by Carey and Wash. She wasn't the sexiest girl on the block but her attitude couldn't be matched. Can anyone confirm weather or not she really is gone? From what I was told she OD'd recently. Thanks in advance.
-
01-12-17 15:35 #31840Senior Member

Posts: 207Hot fig and literally
Took a stroll down through MP and noticed alot of le parked and mobile. On the 2nd loop I saw big bird becky flying up towards the uhaul and did the loop and grabbed her on the side street. She said that le had just cautioned her to stay off of the hunnert block because of residential calls rolling in. BTW took a pass on her as she was really tweeking and was complaining about a bad finger infection. Got her some golden arches a small donation and dropped her in the heart of town. Funny, damn le was on that corner just down from where I left her off!! Care is in order. Hc.
-
01-12-17 15:07 #31839Senior Member

Posts: 205Two misses
Saw the weather was nice today and drove down the West side. Thought it would be better out today but the Loop was still pretty dead. Was super excited because I briefly spotted Terri walking down Wilhelm near Ramsey. She was with another girl and two thug-looking guys, so I was a bit hesitant to drive around. By the time I said Ef it and went to pick her up, she vanished (It's ridiculous how these girls can up and vanish at a moments notice). Hope to see her around a bit more. Drove around a bit more and spotted Amber on the other side of Wilkins looking cute in tight black pants and red shoes. She waved and I decided to turn around and make the pick up. I got up to her just in time to see her getting into another mongers car. FML.
Note to self: Don't hesitate as much.
-
01-12-17 14:55 #31838Senior Member

Posts: 205Mary
Drove down W / W loop yesterday. Didn't really see anyone out. Stopped by the 7-11 across from the park when Mary (30 years old) comes up to me and asks if I can giver her a ride down Washington Blvd because her legs are killing her. She wasn't really my type so said no but then she said, "please, I'll make it worth your wild if I can just get a ride. " So, I thought what the hell you can't ask for a better price for service than for giving a ride. Went into 7-11 to get some covers and offered to get her something to drink. Drove to my spot and as we were talking she gave me a sob story about getting of her meds so that she could try to be with her kids. Then she then asked if she could possibly get some type of cash for services, and I was a little bothered. I said, the arrangement was services for a ride, now you're trying to change the deal? She was nice enough and asked for whatever you can help me with. I then said, let's see how good the service is first. Got to my spot, and put the cover on. CBJ was decent, but nothing to write home about. Dropped her off where she asked and in the end I gave her a Jackson.
-
01-12-17 10:01 #31837Senior Member

Posts: 622Not much
The gov't did not make a new rule. BP voluntarily closed certain sections of their board due to CC companies no longer processing payments for those sections. There is a hearing soon but what has happened so far is a result of BP's actions, which may change over time. They appear to be mounting a fight so we will see.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
Jackson does not charge for this board so CC companies have nothing to do with anything here. The USASG servers are located in another country so that makes gov't censorship even more difficult. And the gov't isn't directly censoring BP.
This board is here to stay until things are so bad that the existence of it or not is the least of our problems.
Post, share info, help the brothers out. Nothing could be better for this hobby than everyone participating and helping each other here.
-
01-12-17 09:06 #31836Senior Member

Posts: 94Sounds like Monica / Kaylin has changed her name. Very cute but WAY too much trouble, see earlier post, right down to the stinky feet. I agree the older, more experienced providers give the best service.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Bob.
-
01-11-17 23:38 #31835Senior Member

Posts: 252New govt rules
This might not be the right place for this question, but with BP being censored what does that mean for this site?
-
01-11-17 23:29 #31834Senior Member

Posts: 602Brittany
I saw a TGTBT WSW in front of the church near Millington Ave. I circled the block, figuring the monger in the gray ford beat me to the scoop and she would be gone. To my surprise, she was there so I pulled over. It was raining and she was hesitant but she got in. She told me she's 20 yrs old, with a 2 yr old child and is from Hagerstown. She's really cute, looks like a civi, seriously. About 5'4", 125 lbs, blonde hair, wearing a gray sweatsuit with neon green stripes.
We parked, I just wanted a HJ, standard tuition. She had a cut on her right hand, so she used her left. NOT quite as good with the left but she didn't quit, even though she kept asking if I was about to cum. That was a little annoying. Then, we got interrupted by someone walking pass the car. She tried the right hand which was better but she kept saying "don't cum on my hand". WTF. I've heard girls say don't cum in my mouth, hair, eyes, etc. But never the hand LOL.
Eventually, she got the job done but overall, it wasn't that good. As far as looks go, she's definitely a cutie but she needs some practice in the HJ dept. I'm willing to give her a 2nd chance, maybe her hand really hurt. Sometimes the old (ugly, but experienced) streetwalkers provide the best service. What do you guys think? Next time, I'll go for the FS, she said she's down.
Side note: when she left, my car smelled awful. I think it was her stinky, wet feet.
Chico.
-
01-11-17 00:38 #31833Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Megan (Clearly the best story I have ever read here)
DAMN BRO. A+++.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
I need to sample this one! Please, you or anyone for info on this one, I would like to sample. I will gladly owe you several contacts for this one.
raBBit
-
01-10-17 20:22 #31832Senior Member

Posts: 119Belinda on Fairhaven
Ran into Belinda the other day, 40 ish brown / grey hair WSW. Opted for BBBJTC for the standard as it was the first time that saw her. Good skills and aimed to please, she was into doing it the way I liked it. Did give her the FIV and she was clean and good to go. Wanted to get her # but at the time she didn't have a phone, if you get her treat her good and if you get the number be sure to pass it on.
-
01-10-17 18:11 #31831Senior Member

Posts: 977Taylor on Fairhaven
I ran into her the other night around midnight. Lucky me she wasn't high but she did start her normal whine. I stood my ground and she was able to full fill my needs at standard rates plus a tip. Took her back and dropped her off on Fairhaven. Didn't ask for her #. She's just not reliable. Stand your ground with her or drop her off.











Reply With Quote



