Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #849

    My mistake. I was talking

    Quote Originally Posted by SnurgleWump  [View Original Post]
    That explains why she is posting on the TNT FB page that she misses the girls there. I don't get out there often, but usually get what I want. DaveDream, I have never tipped the bouncer, there are no cameras in VIP rooms. (at least I am pretty sure). The rooms are now $200, though. Some girls ask for more for FS, some have given it up for no extra tips.

    I agree on the price. I would go more if the prices were lower. The Hardware store in Clyman is a lot cheaper, but the quality of the dancers is lower, though occasionally you find a gem.
    About tipping the camera guy when I do topless and nude dances in the back. The VIP area I only tip the dancer when she might ask for more for more!

  2. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by SnurgleWump  [View Original Post]
    That explains why she is posting on the TNT FB page that she misses the girls there. I don't get out there often, but usually get what I want. DaveDream, I have never tipped the bouncer, there are no cameras in VIP rooms. (at least I am pretty sure). The rooms are now $200, though. Some girls ask for more for FS, some have given it up for no extra tips.

    I agree on the price. I would go more if the prices were lower. The Hardware store in Clyman is a lot cheaper, but the quality of the dancers is lower, though occasionally you find a gem.
    Ty snurglewump, everything on put out here is 100% ability & the only things I post is things I've seen, I've saw, I've experienced first hand, I was there Saturday & Sixx was a true mainstay there, on ed the girls told me she was fired the week before. They had a meeting I guess & was told she was fired hard to believe she was very popular, but did not c her there on Saturday,& was told their going to start fixing & getting rid of some the aggressive, trouble causing AA girls who pressure the weaker customer or who cause drama with the other girls. Over all I was there 9-11:30,had a good time. Good luck out there snurglewump.

  3. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin19  [View Original Post]
    . FYI, a girl told me six was fired.
    That explains why she is posting on the TNT FB page that she misses the girls there. I don't get out there often, but usually get what I want. DaveDream, I have never tipped the bouncer, there are no cameras in VIP rooms. (at least I am pretty sure). The rooms are now $200, though. Some girls ask for more for FS, some have given it up for no extra tips.

    I agree on the price. I would go more if the prices were lower. The Hardware store in Clyman is a lot cheaper, but the quality of the dancers is lower, though occasionally you find a gem.

  4. #846

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Give us a name? Nova? Lucky? (always drinks too much that she gets guys to buy for her) Probably the best set of legs and ass are on Sixx. She's worth the trip out there in itself. She hardly gets up on the stage because she has her regulars but when she does, she can work the stripper pole. I'm saving my money to take her in the back to get a BJ and tap that doggy style. My birthday present to myself.
    I was there Saturday,8 til about 11:30,if stayed on the floor because your right after you go in back you can get over 300.00 real quick I agree, I totally stayed on the floor & had kitty heaven. I played with this little blond, on the floor tipping her, she had no problem with me moderately playing with the kitty, very warm & moist. As I was getting ready to leave, about 11:30 ish several AA men started rolling in, but I was leaving, couple of the white girls said they only work Saturdays because they work during the week, one was luna, hot little spinner short dark hair about 20. FYI, a girl told me six was fired. I didn't c her there on Saturday. Last summer she was a mainstay every Friday & Saturday. On Saturday wen I was leaving there was as many Caucasian as AA girls. A girl by the name of anastasia was cute, long dark hair thin, late twenties, nova is young cute very friendly, but I stayed on the floor, hope this clarity helps ya, I had fun there Saturday at T. And. THE. I kno TI'm pretty good, his nephew jojo,& Danny working the door. I wish it was closer but most fridays & Saturdays it's worth the trip. I'm long gone by bar time, so if it gets that AA late I wouldn't kno, maybe their the dealers pimps or bf's. Good luck hope this helps & enjoy.

  5. #845

    Warm muffin

    Give us a name? Nova? Lucky? (always drinks too much that she gets guys to buy for her) Probably the best set of legs and ass are on Sixx. She's worth the trip out there in itself. She hardly gets up on the stage because she has her regulars but when she does, she can work the stripper pole. I'm saving my money to take her in the back to get a BJ and tap that doggy style. My birthday present to myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I went to TNT on Friday night and have been there over a dozen times the last 5-6 months. I've talked to the owner and most of the bouncers. I also know most of the girls and they know who I am. Your post sounds like a different club. Or made up bs. On the weekends around 11:30 p-midnight, mostly AA men come in and take over the far end of the club. They buy bottles of liquor and ask for singles as the give the bartender a 100 bill. (Make it rain) ThE ladies love it! I usually leave at this time. Yes, everything goes there but 15 min in the back will set you back 150 plus a tip the the guy who watches the camera and a 40 tip to the girl before the action starts. 30 min is 200 + tips. Wayyy overpriced for what you get. Sorry. Something seems off with your post Dolphin19.

  6. #844

    I'm calling BS on this post

    I went to TNT on Friday night and have been there over a dozen times the last 5-6 months. I've talked to the owner and most of the bouncers. I also know most of the girls and they know who I am. Your post sounds like a different club. Or made up bs. On the weekends around 11:30 p-midnight, mostly AA men come in and take over the far end of the club. They buy bottles of liquor and ask for singles as the give the bartender a 100 bill. (Make it rain) ThE ladies love it! I usually leave at this time. Yes, everything goes there but 15 min in the back will set you back 150 plus a tip the the guy who watches the camera and a 40 tip to the girl before the action starts. 30 min is 200 + tips. Wayyy overpriced for what you get. Sorry. Something seems off with your post Dolphin19.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin19  [View Original Post]
    Went to TNT tonite Saturday January 7th, OMG what a f'and line up, as usual AA WOMEN a little aggressive, but you just tell them you came there to c someone else & they'll back off. But what a great line-up,2 stars in Luna whitec& hispanic very sexual hot spinner, great personality, very spun KY with pierced nipples & clit. She cuts hair during the day, dances on saturdays, her fantasy is to give a man a hair cut & teasing him during the hair cut, then wen done she wants to strip naked & have wild ruff sexfor more info pm Me. About 5 other pretty hot white girls some taller some shorter but very nice, I love petite spinners, my favorite was also there but sorry I'll keep that one to myself nice warm fat kitty on this little spinner, amazing heat coming out of thatvmuffin, she's the one I spent most of the night, probably the best one there, no tats, very sexy, petite young hot spinner, great conversation, all around great girl. TNT definitely the place to go on Fri & sat. On a side note everything goes, you just have to find out which one does what you want, because not all does all, but not hard to find an amazing HE. Good luck out there boys & plan a trip out there.

  7. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by Jghvkfkjh  [View Original Post]
    I'm only as old as dirt. I ran into Lady Di from Clowns at a funeral last fall. Nothing happenned except enjoyable flashbacks.
    OMG! That place burned down years ago.

  8. #842

    Tnt

    Went to TNT tonite Saturday January 7th, OMG what a f'and line up, as usual AA WOMEN a little aggressive, but you just tell them you came there to c someone else & they'll back off. But what a great line-up,2 stars in Luna whitec& hispanic very sexual hot spinner, great personality, very spun KY with pierced nipples & clit. She cuts hair during the day, dances on saturdays, her fantasy is to give a man a hair cut & teasing him during the hair cut, then wen done she wants to strip naked & have wild ruff sexfor more info pm Me. About 5 other pretty hot white girls some taller some shorter but very nice, I love petite spinners, my favorite was also there but sorry I'll keep that one to myself nice warm fat kitty on this little spinner, amazing heat coming out of thatvmuffin, she's the one I spent most of the night, probably the best one there, no tats, very sexy, petite young hot spinner, great conversation, all around great girl. TNT definitely the place to go on Fri & sat. On a side note everything goes, you just have to find out which one does what you want, because not all does all, but not hard to find an amazing HE. Good luck out there boys & plan a trip out there.

  9. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Well if 54 is older than dirt then that's me LOL.
    I'm only as old as dirt. I ran into Lady Di from Clowns at a funeral last fall. Nothing happenned except enjoyable flashbacks.

  10. #840

    Strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    In my day I used to make my rounds at all the area strip clubs, not for dances but to booty snatch. I made up strips of paper with my name and phone number. I would rap with the ladies and tell them that if they every need financial help or wanted to hang out to call me. I was surprised at the number that would call me. I used strip clubs to recruit booty action.
    As an 18 year old before college I worked at a gas station down the street from Heartbreakers. Every Fri. / Sat night after closing some of the hottest strippers would stop down for smokes. Many nights it was free smokes for them with tits and pussies coming out. Ahhh, the good ole days!

  11. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Well if 54 is older than dirt then that's me LOL. Before Hoops it was the Palms and before that the Electric Ballroom. Those two places had some kick ass bands. Hoops was suppose to be combination sports bar / Strip club. The place was huge. I don't think it lasted long as Hoops, don't remember what it was after that. I do remember the big tit lady crushing beer cans LOL. We would go back and forth between Rickey's and Hoops and then near the end of the night across the street to Nicks Nickabob (or however you spell it). I hate country music but we would go hit on the drunk cowgirls over there to take home after a night watching strippers. .
    I'm 54 too and I used to go the palms a lot; saw U2, English Beat, Todd rundgren! My brother saw the ramones when it was still the electric ballroom! A memory of hoops was picking up a girl bartender (had no clue that our dads worked together!! Banged for a few weeks and lost touch! Years later she's back in Milwaukee and has a high profile job! I'd love to bump into her LOL Hoops I believe was owned by the same guy that owns on the border! He was a partner at any rate! And yes nicks nicabob!(had to love that kitche cowboy sign! And yes country chicks were horny, cheap and easy! Ahhh memories!

  12. #838

    Hoops

    Well if 54 is older than dirt then that's me LOL. Before Hoops it was the Palms and before that the Electric Ballroom. Those two places had some kick ass bands. Hoops was suppose to be combination sports bar / Strip club. The place was huge. I don't think it lasted long as Hoops, don't remember what it was after that. I do remember the big tit lady crushing beer cans LOL. We would go back and forth between Rickey's and Hoops and then near the end of the night across the street to Nicks Nickabob (or however you spell it). I hate country music but we would go hit on the drunk cowgirls over there to take home after a night watching strippers. .

  13. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Ricky's lately? Thinking of going for old times sake. Used to go there and across the street to Hoops when it was a strip club. I know the area is sketchy and the last time I was there (maybe 10 years ago?) it was mostly AA. I don't suppose Paul is still there ringing the bell (HEY HEY HEY) .
    Yup, even though you'll likely be the only white guy in the house, folks at Ricky's will still treat you kindly. They probably figure you're there because you enjoy AA talent, so expect a nice time. I'm more concerned about parking in the area, but the door man does have a camera eye on the area in front of the store.

  14. #836

    Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin19  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day that was truly a hot spot. Plenty of action out of there. Did you go wen they were opening in the daytime or the night time. They used to have a pretty nice bartender desi, unless you went late night & the owners sister was working Audrey like 60 ish.
    Back in the day Audrey was a hottie and would hang out with all the hot women. Just about see her out ever night not that I would do that.

  15. #835

    HOOPS? Holy Shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Ricky's lately? Thinking of going for old times sake. Used to go there and across the street to Hoops when it was a strip club. I know the area is sketchy and the last time I was there (maybe 10 years ago?) it was mostly AA. I don't suppose Paul is still there ringing the bell (HEY HEY HEY) .
    Man, you are older than fucking dirt. If I remember correctly, Ronald Reagan was president when Hoops was open. Jesus. The owner's wife or bimbo was the main attraction, and she could crush beer cans between her tits. For $3. 00 you got a thimble full of beer. Rickie's still had races of dancers other than AA back then. There was an Asian babe with large natural tits that were fucking amazing.

    Well, being an AA guy, I was in in Rickie's a week or so ago. Whew! I mean I love the chocolate girls, but if they got baby damage so bad that they have to screw their pants on, I'm outty there. I was on my way out when an incredibly beautiful, light skinned girl walked up to me. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, BATMAN!!! What a fucking body! Gorgeous face, way too beautiful to be in the dive she was in. I went home and ran one off just thinking about her.

    So, in short, Rickie's is an all-black spot now with very variable entertainment. I always feel comfortable there even when I'm the only white guy. Take out is always available. ALWAYS.

    Coochie (Also older than fucking dirt) Eater.

    God bless you all.

    P.S. I was NOT a Reagan Democrat. I was a Reagan pussy hound.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape