Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7496
-
01-13-17 05:23 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 138Michela
Can any body help me find her.
She seems interesting.
How old are the photos she looks good.
-
01-12-17 15:00 #3730

Posts: 425Any new girls out there?
Took a ride around 2 pm today, not a soul on Westford and Appleton. The only two I seen were Michaela (still very cute, but real skinny) and Lauren at Jays.
Has anyone seen any new girls out there, think I will call Michaela later tonight I guess, was hoping for someone new though.
-
01-11-17 08:59 #3729

Posts: 425Nothing special
I know all of us have a couple of girls that we like more than the others, but I don't find Julie (aka Alexa) very special! She has a cute face and looks good in clothes, but once naked she has saggy tits and belly and has a lot of stretch marks for a younger girl. She is no better than any of the other so called"Street Rats"(Plus she has ripped off some Mongers on here) but if you find her special Thats all that matters, let others waste their time with the other girls. Take care.
Originally Posted by OrdinaryBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 22:52 #3728Regular Member

Posts: 2Julie / Alexa
I've been a member for a while never post, only read, but just texted Julie (sometimes goes by Alexa if you don't know her) awesome girl! Always happy! Always a pleasure! Stopped coming down for a while but once I met her I couldn't get enough. She's neat and clean, and If your wasting your time with these other Street rats, good luck!
Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
01-10-17 12:51 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 423Yuck
Thanks YF.
Originally Posted by YellowFever
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-17 22:45 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 1045Amanda
Dorian she may have been freshly showered but a Bacterial will probably still stink.
YF.
-
01-09-17 17:44 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 2099Amanda
I had text her Saturday she got back to me Sunday but had other commitments & had to pass, from the sounds of it I'm kinda glad I missed out.
Speaking for myself, I find that if I am getting too involved or a little to close to a girl I'll back off & stop seeing them for awhile.
As for retiring, everyone does what they feel is in their best interest & I find taking a break (usually winter) works sometimes & gets me looking forward to spring.
Hope you stay around Dorian, you would be missed, what ever you decide I wish you the best.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-17 16:16 #3724

Posts: 425That sucks!
Its always a crap shoot when dealing with her, I can tell by the way she texts if she is in a good mood or not. When in a good mood her skills are above average, great BBBJCIM or FS is also good. She is always dressed nice and showered when I see her, that sucks about her not smelling fresh (Makes you want to gag when that happens! I would never bring a girl something unless it was coming off the bill and will never bring a girl to get her meds. ,it s just not worth the risk!
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
Did see Sue the other morning though, she is not that good looking but does the best rough BBBJCIM! Only. 2.
-
01-09-17 13:30 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 423Amanda
Well her phone is working. Texted yesterday and she actually responded. Her phone was off. So went to see her. Told her I wanted to go full service. She asked me to stop by a liquor store on the way over. I brought her an unopened bottle of stoli so I figured she would be happy. She was. Do wish I stayed home though. She was in an ok mood. Got naked and she gave a great BJ and rim job. Was time to fuck. On the rubber goes and she bends over. Not fresh smelling at all. Was bad. I asked her before if she was freshly showered. Of course got a yes. Well that wasn't the case. Flipped her on her back and finished as fast as I could. Then she wanted a ride to get her medicine. Was pissed because it was out of the way. But took her anyways. Was a lousy experience. I think this one may be the straw that broke the camels back. Sick of wasting money. Might be time to retire.
-
01-08-17 07:04 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 2099Donna
Holy shit! Was wondering if she was alive or had passed, thank you very much David for the info, will try & see if I can find her soon!
Originally Posted by DavidA
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 05:58 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 212Donna
I saw Donna yesterday around 10 am working next to CJ's and on the street where she use to live. She looked good or better than the last few times I saw her I didn't stop.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 18:58 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 2099Make up sex it's the best
It's interesting that when we are pissed off at them we think with one head & when horny we think with the other!
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 17:29 #3719

Posts: 425I understand
I understand what you are saying, but they are all friends and all share needles. So you should wear a hat with "All" the girls, not just her! 99% of them have something, so be safe and take care.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 17:16 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 180Michella
I Agee, Michella is a great provider, tops. But she is getting really thin, and the demon's marks are clear to see. Also, make sure you wear a hat. I'm just staying away, but each to your own.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 15:11 #3717

Posts: 425Today around 12 pm windy and cold
Took a ride today around 12 pm and not a soul on Westford or Appleton, the only girl I seen was Lauren and she was at Jays. They must still be at Motel6,first week of each month is always a little slow.
Seen Michaela the other day, she made up for what happened and we are good again. Hard not seeing her, she is still one of the best looking girls out there and her skills are as good as any I have ever been with. She never complains about time and gives the full GF experience. She has a new number if anyone has been trying to get hold of her with no luck. Good luck and stay safe.











Reply With Quote





