Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3750

    BP shutdown

    Anybody else notice BP removed their adult content by court order?

    I guess that helps meter my indulgence in this nonsense.

  2. #3749

    BP dating section

    I see that some of the ladies are posting in the dating section with the same adds.

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  3. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    What kid of BS are you getting from Cassidy?
    I was talking about Shae. Cassidy is awesome!

  4. #3747

    BackPage Down

    Backpage just went down. Censored.

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  5. #3746

    Bp

    Whoa! Backpage just closed all adult content. Now what?

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  6. #3745

    BP shut down today

    BP's adult section has been shut down. What other sites are there?

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  7. #3744

    BP censored

    Looks like BP just got censored:

    http://www.backpage.com/classifieds/Media

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  8. #3743

    Censored

    Is it just me or is everybody else having BP. Come as Censored and blocked?

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  9. #3742

    The Man has shut down BP adult listings

    Looks like they've actually done it. I don't know if it's permanent, but it looks like they've shut down the BP escort, body rubs, etc. Sections. Bummer.

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  10. #3741

    Well, that is interesting

    This is what I see under escorts on BP.

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BP.jpg‎  

  11. #3740
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    What kid of BS are you getting from Cassidy?
    Yea he was talking about native shae.

  12. #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    What kid of BS are you getting from Cassidy?
    You only have half the story. Go back to TS original post from yesterday.

  13. #3738
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    She texted me last night if I wanted to see her. I said sure. She said come now, asap. But I was planning to see Cassidy so I blew her off. Fuck her BS for now. I rather donate to someone that actually stay true to their word.
    What kid of BS are you getting from Cassidy?

  14. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It always helps to include links, when possible:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-dusk/17880701

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-the/17861843

    Same number, same pics, same girl probably. I reviewed her on the other site. My date with her was a half hour car date. Very nice. I'd repeat.
    I have seen Jane Dusk it wast good, she has many rules. She won't take her bra off and leaves her fishnet stocking on they don't have a crochet thought no kissing hardly any touching and she does everything covered. Very unpersonable. I definitelywill not go back was a waste of my money.

  15. #3736

    Jane / Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by TheonGrayjoy  [View Original Post]
    I see the same number on BP associated to both Luna & Jane Dark. Does anyone have some intel on either / both? Are they the same girl? I see Jane is now offering Incall, has anyone see her? Rgds, T.
    It always helps to include links, when possible:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-dusk/17880701

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-the/17861843

    Same number, same pics, same girl probably. I reviewed her on the other site. My date with her was a half hour car date. Very nice. I'd repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape