Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1114
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #799

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinho1997  [View Original Post]
    Yea, just saw that. I have no idea why the govt is spending time and effort on this. OK so you put BP down, how long will it take for something else to be put up.

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  2. #798

  3. #797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    I agree, she is a hot mess. I posted about her a while back. She was a total time waster & when I got to her room, it was so thick with smoke, I had to leave. Drugs have taken their toll on her. Her arms & legs were.

    Riddled with poke marks, bruises & cratered scars. I wouldn't see this chick. Her pics are quite nice, but she has gone downhill a lot since those pics.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinho1997  [View Original Post]
    She was beautiful but drugs have ruined her. She will waste your time if you let her. She pulls this delay tactics from the parking lot and not giving the room number then not answering the door and then will hide in the bathroom. As stick said amazing BBBJ but not worth it. If you do see her don't give her a cent until afterwards so if she pulls the delay shit, you can just leave.

  4. #796

    Stormy on BP

    Anyone with intel on her.

    http://everett.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/36578872

    Ad does not seem too welcoming with all her rules.

  5. #795

    Lake Stevens Last Minute

    Last minute deal for any of you lucky SOB's that can make it up to Lake Stevens!

    A girl I've seen before just texted me that she's needing cash last minute. White slim, pretty, and down for anything, no BBFS although since she's in need.

    Damn I'm stuck down south in Tacoma.

    Active members feel free to pm me for number, no newbies.

  6. #794
    She was beautiful but drugs have ruined her. She will waste your time if you let her. She pulls this delay tactics from the parking lot and not giving the room number then not answering the door and then will hide in the bathroom. As stick said amazing BBBJ but not worth it. If you do see her don't give her a cent until afterwards so if she pulls the delay shit, you can just leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.backpage.com/FemaleEs...29-41/23912018

    Nice girl. Beautiful. You can't tell by the pictures she has a habit. She is still very attractive but you can see the damage starting to chip away. Again many great reviews on TNA. They hide BBFS and addicts if they like the girl and presumably she provides what they want. If they don't like the girl for some reason, they criticize and out her. They review the same girls over and over and many times its not reliable or consistent. Not to mention its repetitive. Dainya is nice I'm sure she is YMMV depending on how her day is going. She is a good time but not worth a repeat. Great BBBJ but again too many better options. Has potential. I haven't seen her since but if she were to clean up she is gorgeous and voluptuous. Take it for what its worth.

  7. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    Haha, yes I know Isabella's sister (know both their real names too.) She was my regular for over a year, saw her bb once a week. She always insisted I was the only one getting it bare but that her sister was doing everyone bare which was a real problem for her boyfriend. According to Facebook she's living in Edmonds now (was in Kingston with her mom).
    SW told me I was the only one too.

  8. #792

    Thank you for taking one for the team!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes808  [View Original Post]
    100 special for half hour is only for CBJ only, yup ONLY.

    Another 100 if you want to fuck her.

    200 for this cubby pinay, totally not worth it.

    You have been warned.

    John.
    Truely though, thank you for taking one for the team. I was looking at her ad just the other day but all curiosity is over.

  9. #791

    Nina filipina (2 o6 8397373)

    100 special for half hour is only for CBJ only, yup ONLY.

    Another 100 if you want to fuck her.

    200 for this cubby pinay, totally not worth it.

    You have been warned.

    John.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1732.jpg‎  

  10. #790

    Dainya Deschanel

    http://seattle.backpage.com/FemaleEs...29-41/23912018

    Nice girl. Beautiful. You can't tell by the pictures she has a habit. She is still very attractive but you can see the damage starting to chip away. Again many great reviews on TNA. They hide BBFS and addicts if they like the girl and presumably she provides what they want. If they don't like the girl for some reason, they criticize and out her. They review the same girls over and over and many times its not reliable or consistent. Not to mention its repetitive. Dainya is nice I'm sure she is YMMV depending on how her day is going. She is a good time but not worth a repeat. Great BBBJ but again too many better options. Has potential. I haven't seen her since but if she were to clean up she is gorgeous and voluptuous. Take it for what its worth.

  11. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Check tna. I wanted to see her too but recall some negative comments. It's been a while so I can't recall specifics.
    Yes we all like those pictures don't we!?Reports say she is bigger than the pictures and dated. Can't remember the specifics other than it's not worth seeing her and nothing was stellar about any of the few reviews. Shame.

  12. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDangerous  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-touch/3031668

    Anybody have any specific knowledge here? I've watched her posts for a while and they update with pictures every so often that are verifiable. But I've been avoiding "independent" providers in case.
    Check tna. I wanted to see her too but recall some negative comments. It's been a while so I can't recall specifics.

  13. #787

    New to this thread / forum

    Hi, new to this side of the forums. (usually post in another city).

    I've only had 1 experience in this area of the US over a year ago.

    Had a dream with one of those BP ads with multiple ads using 1 number (I know there are more than 1 group).

    I had a good experience.

    I don't see that number listed any more (probably got rid of the burner phone).

    Anyways, been researching the numbers of a few of these groups, and most of them bring up some pages as under investigation.

    If you've had experiences with some of these, and didn't get a 5 o vibe, can you PM the last 4 digits of the groups you've dealt with?

    Is this even an issue? I donno how 5o does things on this corner of the US.

    Thanks.

  14. #786

  15. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDangerous  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-touch/3031668

    Anybody have any specific knowledge here? I've watched her posts for a while and they update with pictures every so often that are verifiable. But I've been avoiding "independent" providers in case.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t=206-380-3313

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape