Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3705

    Cassidy

    I seen her three times this past two weeks. She opened up to me and I enjoyed her very much. This girl is awesome with a flawless body. Pussy almost as good as Shae.

  2. #3704

  3. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't get better with Thia. It only gets worse. Been there, done that. I understand. She's quite hot. But she seems incapable of creating the illusion that you're in any way special.
    I use to see her all the time was the one that would always go BB. Prices were nice in fact she needed $$ and saw my for hr for $40. I never paid more than 100. But she started to get an attuide and like they say not even notice you were the even if you pounds away in the backyard. Haven't seen her in about 6 months but it sounds like she hasn't changed for the better.

  4. #3702

    Katie Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a response late last night, communication was horrible at best LOL I didn't end up seeing her.
    I had a similar experience. Contacted her first thing in the morning. She responded. But then went silent for 12 hours or so. Said she fell asleep, which makes sense. But then I tried to continue the conversation and she disappeared again.

    Yet another maybe.

  5. #3701

    It's a gift

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incall-420friendy-slippery-sexy-pυrε-pl-αδυrε-tθρ-qυαlιτγ-specials/17871420

    Tried last night to also schedule with this one. Awful. Wouldn't respond to any donation questions or my inquiry into 2.

    Girl. Only responses I got was the hotel address and are you here yet. I'm not just randomly showing up lady, smoking that good stiff.
    Yeah, I tried to contact her too. Is that the ad where the video says one name and the ad says another? It has fake / scam written all over it. And yet I called. So sadly predictable.

    Anyway, what I'm trying to learn is this. That moment where they treat your questions like an insult. Like they don't have time to bother with your stupid concerns. Get over here or leave me the fuck alone. That moment? That moment is a fucking gift from the gods. They are telling you, "Hey asshole, this is the quality of experience you're in for with this one. Are you sure that's what you want to pay for?"

    And, generally, when I pause to ask that, I realize, "No, it's not. Thank you very much."

  6. #3700

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't get better with Thia. It only gets worse. Been there, done that. I understand. She's quite hot. But she seems incapable of creating the illusion that you're in any way special.
    In fact, she's quite adept at appearing not to notice or care that you're even there. While you bang away or whatever you do, she's checking her phone or thinking about her favorite flavor of ice cream.

    My theme for the new year: No more maybes. I'd rather have a very few superlative experiences than a string of at best half disappointments with girls I probably wouldn't even notice out in the real world, much less seriously considering paying to fuck.

  7. #3699

    Another nightmare

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incall-420friendy-slippery-sexy-pυrε-pl-αδυrε-tθρ-qυαlιτγ-specials/17871420

    Tried last night to also schedule with this one. Awful. Wouldn't respond to any donation questions or my inquiry into 2.

    Girl. Only responses I got was the hotel address and are you here yet. I'm not just randomly showing up lady, smoking that good stiff.

  8. #3698

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Is this a joke? She's the most reviewed girl on the other site (TER) in Madison? Her rating after 109 reviews over many years. Almost a perfect 5 out of 10.

    I have never seen her. I have no desire to. I wouldn't visit her if it were free. My time and dignity has more value than that.
    Thanks for the info. I'm new to this hobby.

  9. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a response late last night, communication was horrible at best LOL I didn't end up seeing her.

  10. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBrewers  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the ad for Gabby, http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-8-am/17833000, a number of time. She seems by too good to be real.

    Has anyone seen her?
    Is this a joke? She's the most reviewed girl on the other site (TER) in Madison? Her rating after 109 reviews over many years. Almost a perfect 5 out of 10.

    I have never seen her. I have no desire to. I wouldn't visit her if it were free. My time and dignity has more value than that.

  11. #3695

    I want this young pussy


  12. #3694

    Girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the girl next door. Don't let this pussy get away. Go get it.

  13. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    The ad's gone, probably a fart in the wind.
    Maybe. This ad is still there:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/17869050

  14. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSurf81  [View Original Post]
    Accurate pics. Pretty, petite, and toned making for a very attractive package overall. Friendly and talkative, but more about her perspectives rather than being conversational. Didn't really follow my direction, I guess she already had ideas on how the session would go. Everything covered. Our time together ended more quickly than I thought it would but didn't really seem rushed. Felt like I was just one more encounter in a never ending list and not special in any way. Of course that is true, but I don't want to be made to feel that way. Might repeat to see if it gets better just because she is so hot to look at.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-thia/17350643
    It doesn't get better with Thia. It only gets worse. Been there, done that. I understand. She's quite hot. But she seems incapable of creating the illusion that you're in any way special.

  15. #3691

    Those cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    She's gone alot, and I've always been interested. Guess I'll pass. Thanks for the review!
    Based on those cakes, I was interested too, being an ass man, but will pass now. How about those cakes? Are they nice and firm?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape