Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4576
-
01-10-17 20:48 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 1243Ewa Beach therapist
Originally Posted by Trdboy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ring60
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5953269873.html
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
Reports read she works out of her home and her husband is near or in the next room. No experience with her at this location. Just helping with a west side suggestion.
Jan Fortifore.
-
01-08-17 15:27 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 847Emma
I passed by too, did notice car gone and workers working on the house. I know she was taking frequent trips to mainland off and on. Hoping she returns and opens a new place in a different neighborhood!
Originally Posted by Trdboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 01:31 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 635"Pretty Asian Massage" I think
I've heard this one on Salt Lake was available but I haven't tried it yet. Other than that I'm not aware of anything else on CL or BP.
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 00:16 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 176Emma place
I did notice that too. Plus she not answering.
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
Any other places on the west side. !
-
01-06-17 16:47 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 635Westside is dry.
I tried calling last week and got nothing. Damn. It was super convenient for us on this side. Now what.
Originally Posted by Ring60
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-17 16:32 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 71Looks like Emma has closed the location. Drove by on my way to Camp Smith. There were some guys working on the house, painting etc.
Originally Posted by Trdboy
[View Original Post]
Bummer for us guys on the west side, like me. Not the best selection but convenience was great for me.
Not sure what happened. Maybe someone can give some more info.
-
01-06-17 04:06 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 28Halawa Emma
Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.
-
01-04-17 08:44 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 29Craigslist new girl?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/5944776577.html
Anyone seen or heard anything about her? Might try them out.
-
12-29-16 12:37 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 931Kelly is a little sex kitten. I asked why the real photos is not used anymore and I was told that other customers was complaining that her skin was too dark in the ads. Personally I find the real photos of Kelly to be really hot.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...center/6776218
-
12-29-16 03:40 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 5231I see. Yes it is actually her boobs in the pic.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 03:26 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 1243Kelly
I didn't know it was a "sex place" going in, so I didn't bring enough funds for FS; just standard HE fee. I'm interested in Yuri's boobs, if the photo is accurate.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
12-29-16 02:47 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 5231The pic with the nipples is Yuri, post boob job. The first pic is a fake, used by other Chinese women in recent years.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Kelly looks like this, when she has all her makeup on:
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...5-3320/6780780
There was an ad with Kelly actually posing in the room. I don't know if it's still up. Her ass was not as nice as the girl in the link. The second pic is definitely not Kelly.
Yuri was sweeter when she was a worker elsewhere. She's a little batty now, as mama.
It's a sex place (other members reported getting CFS from Kelly); do you look like a cop?
-
12-29-16 02:34 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 1243Yuri and Kelly
I tried to RTFF, but too many "Yuri"s to associate with this advertised provider. Google search of the phone number came up with the first photo below, which looks real to me. Anyone can confirm if this is "Yuri"? Third photo is advertised as "Yuri".
I can confirm that the middle photo is "Kelly". Petite, young spinner with a pretty face and a fit body. Small enhanced boobs are good for her frame. FS likely available from her, but I didn't try; just a HE. If you want to fulfill your coed / cheerleader fantasy, she's the one.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5936724968.html
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...4-4623/6807039
Any recent experiences with Yuri? I called to make an appointment with Yuri, but got serviced by Kelly. Kelly looked so good in her negligee, I didn't complain about the switch.
Jan Fortifore.
-
12-25-16 10:44 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 287I was able to get an initial email from her but haven't heard back from her since then. After reading this, I'm glad that I didn't make any solid plans with her.
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 15:09 #1742Regular Member

Posts: 91Mutual Touching
She emailed me and stated: "Sensual massage: bikini worn, mutual touch permitted however NO oral or sex. I will set and verbalize my limits / boundaries. ".
Originally Posted by Pretender311
[View Original Post]
Before the session began did she verbalize that there would be no HE or set limits? The fact that she is charging 150 is enough for me to pass now that she is charging 150 and not even giving a HE is crazy and I don't care how hot she is. I know plenty of MT hotties that will give a good massage and HE for 100!












Reply With Quote




