Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,596 to 20,610 of 35478
-
01-07-17 00:26 #14883Senior Member

Posts: 280JuJu
This report is from the last Wednesday. Got by the BK south of 528 and the heat was really on. I never saw that much heat in that area. I tried to sneak by without getting attention from the heat by the WH and saw Juju. Got her attention and asked her to meet me by the speedway gas station. I already played with her so she was happy to see me again. Juju is nice pretty blonde WSW in her mid twenties. I told her that I had a place and we can go have some fun. It was a lot of fun. BBBJ to start, face fuck, K9, CG, Mish. It was a nice ride at 50 mph.
-
01-06-17 21:10 #14882Senior Member

Posts: 146Charli
Got a chance to sample Charli last night. Sent her a text. She responded and we set up an appointment to meet at 8:00 PM for a car date. Well 8:00 PM comes and goes and she is a no show. So I end up continuing my evening and grab a late dinner with some friends. After dinner, I had the pleasure of sampling the talents of Desiree. A thick one that I would definitely be seeing again. On my way back to a relative's house in Kissimmee, I get a text from Charli apologizing. She said that her phone died and that she completely forgot. She said she would make it up to me in a big way when we reschedule. I asked her "What about getting together now?" She was down for it. Made a quick you and headed north on the trail to meet her. She was there when I got at the meeting location. I figured that it was going to take some hard work to get another nut so soon after my encounter with Desiree. We agreed on some BBBJ Road head. I was so sure it would take a good while, I even gassed the ride up on my way to meet her. She hopped in the ride, freshly showered and smelling good. Got on the highway and her "No Hands" head work started. The way she uses her lips along with varying amounts of suction was indescribable. Junior also got a nice throat massage with a fair amount of DT. She allowed plenty of roaming. Damn that pussy is tight. Forget getting two fingers in there. Nice little titties too. She worked non-stop for 25 minutes and then I finally busted a nut. I guess fingering that tight vag and imagining junior in there took me over the edge. She swallowed every drop and cleaned up junior with more mouth and tongue. I continued to finger that vag on the drive back while she rubbed her clit and made some nice moans. I plan on repeating so I can sample that tight pussy of hers.
http://carfun.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/19866492/
Safe Mongering.
-
01-06-17 18:27 #14881Senior Member

Posts: 73Chris She is one of the best
You are so right and I love seeing her when I am in Florida.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-17 17:17 #14880Senior Member

Posts: 157Desiree contact
Can anyone pm desiree #, totally want to setup something with her and caroline.
Thanks.
-
01-06-17 16:33 #14879Senior Member

Posts: 58Dee Dee
Passing the Sands motel just north of i4 on OBT. Older thick thighed blonde named Dee Dee. Wanted 40. Gave 30. BBJCIM. Might have been one of the best I've had. She literally had my big ass truck shaking with how hard she was going. Was 10 more than I would have paid but the experience was worth it. I thought for sure anyway driving by would have noticed a huge truck shaking back and forth but she was so good that she finished well before anyone could drive by. Dropped her back at the sands and two different girls were leaving their rooms to start their day. They were both much younger and better looking but I was happy with Dee Dee and I'll save them for someone else.
-
01-06-17 15:28 #14878Senior Member

Posts: 7357Liz aka HalfPint
60 for head? That's a joke! HalfPint is well known but NOT in a good way! Reports of several cash and dash and her doing candy inside mongers vehicle. With HalfPint you're not missing out on anything.
Originally Posted by Transamgcs
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-06-17 14:48 #14877Senior Member

Posts: 56Elizabeth / Liz
I don't really mess with Street walkers but I woke up early for work with a headache and was feeling adventurous so I decided to hit the trail to see what I could find. I was on the trail no more than a couple of minutes when I spotted this petite brown headed chick wearing black yoga / spandex pants and a light blue tank top between lancaster and oakridge about 6 am this morning. I moved in for the scoop and asked if she needed a ride and she hoped right in and was very pleased I had the heater going full blast. She said her name was elizabeth but every one calls her liz said she moved down here from north or south carolina don't remember which about almost a year ago. She quoted 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I countered offered and told her only wanted oral for 20 and if she did a good job I would tip her a 10 she happily agreed and said "just this one time ill do it for that " LOL YEAH Right! Any way found a spot off Oakridge and got comfortable. She went straight to work on Jr but told me I could grab or touch any where I like. Once she got Jr at full attention she gave a nice and sensual BJ until I exploded in her mouth would have like to have seen her swallow but she just open the door and spit. Droped back off at Lancaster and she gave me her digits. Overall pretty good headache relief I might have to go back and try the FS out.
TA.
-
01-06-17 14:38 #14876Senior Member

Posts: 56Elizabeth / Liz
I don't really mess with Street walkers but I woke up early for work with a headache and was feeling adventurous so I decided to hit the trail to see what I could find. I was on the trail no more than a couple of minutes when I spotted this petite brown headed chick wearing black yoga / spandex pants and a light blue tank top between lancaster and oakridge about 6 am this morning. I moved in for the scoop and asked if she needed a ride and she hoped right in and was very pleased I had the heater going full blast. She said her name was elizabeth but every one calls her liz said she moved down here from north or south carolina don't remember which about almost a year ago. She quoted 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I countered offered and told her only wanted oral for 20 and if she did a good job I would tip her a 10 she happily agreed and said "just this one time ill do it for that " LOL YEAH Right! Any way found a spot off Oakridge and got comfortable. She went straight to work on Jr but told me I could grab or touch any where I like. Once she got Jr at full attention she gave a nice and sensual BJ until I exploded in her mouth would have like to have seen her swallow but she just open the door and spit. Droped back off at Lancaster and she gave me her digits. Overall pretty good headache relief I might have to go back and try the FS out.
TA.
-
01-06-17 14:17 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kylie on Paradise Trail
I've been received many comments and messages about Kylie since I reviewed her a couple of day's ago. Kylie in MY opinion, Is a very sexy natural blonde, who looks even sexier when she's all dolled up. Fantastic head skills and she definitely knows her way around a man's body. There are so many available chicks on Paradise Trail that I have lost count, However Kylie gets very high marks from a lot of out of town mongers who message me frequently about their trips here and who they would like to contact and spend time with. NOT just her, but her name is mentioned a lot from guy's who've enjoyed their dates with her.
So would I hang out with this chick again? Absolutely! This is someone I would love to do a photo shoot with!! Beautiful tight blonde!
C5.
-
01-06-17 13:55 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 7357Pocahontas
Nice post brother. 40 is way too much. Glad you booted her.
Originally Posted by FunAllday2012
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-06-17 13:11 #14873Senior Member

Posts: 58Now that is a nice ass. Seems like orlando is more active at night while pompano is active during the afternoon. Correct? North OBT area (north of i4) seems to have some activity during the day time but it is mostly crack heads.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-17 10:44 #14872Senior Member

Posts: 219Ok
Sent it, title as indicated.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-17 01:35 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 7357Copy That
Please resend PM.
Originally Posted by Luex7
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-06-17 01:29 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 7357Late Night with Shannon on Paradise Trail
Was planning on going to Hangout at my favorite strip club for a quick drink when my new favorite girl Shannon hit me up. I cannot tell this sexy young tiny white chick no!! LOL! Shannon is one of the finest chicks walking Paradise! Period! Scooped her up by her spot in the new quadrant and I killed this tight pussy tonight!! No fucking joke!! I'm not just saying I killed this pussy, I really fucking killed it tonight!! LOL! Even Shannon told me this!
Excellent head game and killer body and I bent this chick over outside the rear of car and smashed it K9 til I nutted deep inside the condom. Had a great dream with Shannon!
She looking for customers. PM for digit's!
Enjoy pics! Look at the sweet ass on this white chick! Damm!!
C5.
-
01-06-17 01:10 #14869Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shelley on Paradise Trail
Just for you Sukerxxx.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
C5.












Reply With Quote





