Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14867
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterLearnIt  [View Original Post]
    Not to be confused with WSW Danielle who hangs in the same area. I picked up this light-skinned BSW on Nashville and went for a BBBJ for. 2. Terrible. Couldn't come close to busting. Avoid her, she's no Kevon. Not satisfied, I picked up Christina and went all 3 holes for. 6. Good date. Need to be firm with her though about no drugs!
    Thanks for the Intel bro, definitely sounds like you saved me from a terrible bbj tonight I'll just hit my UTR up. Might try her another day maybe the FS would make up for the terrible BJ, we'll see I'll definitely be reporting if I do dream with her.

  2. #14866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Susan in Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    IN CASE ANYONE INTERESTED Very decent head game in Apopka off main street. Can be had for a mear 40 mario coins you get the most intense head game available and you are safe with her nice lady was very surprised and no upselling http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7795/17982533.
    Thank You for the Intel. I've actually heard pretty good thing's about Susan on this board. Her 40 buck's special is amazing smart! I'm sure my guy's would love to send our business her way.

    C5.

  3. #14865

    Jessica

    I just had a dream that I was going back home and drove by the BK near sams and meet with Jessica she was on the street behind got a nice BBBJ for 20 Mario coins dropped her off by the Wendy's and saw 3 other girls could stop had to leave but they are there go get them.

  4. #14864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Yeah, I agree

    I am about to part from FL soon and join the ranks of Denver CO. It isn't looking as much as a paradise that Florida is. Might do one more trail trip before I go to see if I can score a legend or something great for memories first, but this is most likely my last post to this thread (may still come by to drool at C5's pictures he post). Been great, awesome community and active for the Orlando thread en-specially, thanks to all who have been a help.

    P.S.: at C5, I sent ya a PM recently for something I am working on, let me know what ya think. Title has word 'Project' in it, as its quite expansive for what I am going to try and do with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    So had a great time in Orlando and I came back to Chicago and while it I am waiting for my car to warm up I open the forum on my phone and start reading Chris5 stories and I almost start crying!! LOL! Specially when I see he hooked up with Kylee which was one of my last dreams this past Monday and just remember that tight kitty almost start to Cry again. Then I looked at my phone to see why am I feeling so cold, it's not that cold I'm thinking and sure enough is 9 degrees and feels like -11 degrees, meanwhile Chris5 in a warm weather probably doing a "Russian" with the big Rack of Shelley! Man you guys are Lucky!!

  5. #14863

    Susan apopka

    IN CASE ANYONE INTERESTED Very decent head game in Apopka off main street. Can be had for a mear 40 mario coins you get the most intense head game available and you are safe with her nice lady was very surprised and no upselling http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7795/17982533.

  6. #14862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    9 Degrees in Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    So had a great time in Orlando and I came back to Chicago and while it I am waiting for my car to warm up I open the forum on my phone and start reading Chris5 stories and I almost start crying!! LOL! Specially when I see he hooked up with Kylee which was one of my last dreams this past Monday and just remember that tight kitty almost start to Cry again. Then I looked at my phone to see why am I feeling so cold, it's not that cold I'm thinking and sure enough is 9 degrees and feels like -11 degrees, meanwhile Chris5 in a warm weather probably doing a "Russian" with the big Rack of Shelley! Man you guys are Lucky!!
    Damm brother! We need you back in sunny Florida! Dude I was with Shelley a few days ago. Picked her up from wawa and she was wearing a super TIGHT red top with her tits fucking popping out all over the place!! She wanted a water so I took her back inside wawa to get it for her. The male cashier eye's almost popped out he was staring at her tits so hard! He completely ignored me standing right next to her and openly gawked at her. Funny shit!

    Put her in my car and found a nice dark spot, she already knew what I wanted! Popped out those BIG tits, leaned over and sucked my dick til I was nice and hard, she put passenger side chair all the way back, she held those BIG tits up with BOTH hands, I got on top and slid my dick in between, my dick was literally lost the fuck inside her tits! They felt like two big soft pillows!

    I pumped them slow then fast then hard and shot a huge load in between them! Load was so much that it got on her sexy red top and her neck. Zero, I mean zero fucking complaints from Shelley. One of the most submissive chicks I know! So when you visit her again bro, don't suck her tits! LOL.

    C5.

  7. #14861

    I am missing Orlando So Bad right Now

    So had a great time in Orlando and I came back to Chicago and while it I am waiting for my car to warm up I open the forum on my phone and start reading Chris5 stories and I almost start crying!! LOL! Specially when I see he hooked up with Kylee which was one of my last dreams this past Monday and just remember that tight kitty almost start to Cry again. Then I looked at my phone to see why am I feeling so cold, it's not that cold I'm thinking and sure enough is 9 degrees and feels like -11 degrees, meanwhile Chris5 in a warm weather probably doing a "Russian" with the big Rack of Shelley! Man you guys are Lucky!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170105_192930.jpg‎  

  8. #14860
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro your ex friend TH!! Bro you messed with my girl Kylee? NOT happy! LOL.

    TH.
    Had very good luck with both The blonde give super good BBj an d has very tight cat. Same for her girl friend Jess.

  9. #14859

    Dream

    Dreamed withshort black girl that hangs out and best buy. Say she's from Polk county. Ff for about 20 min straight. Ok will re see if nothing else to do.

  10. #14858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylee on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro your ex friend TH!! Bro you messed with my girl Kylee? NOT happy! LOL.

    TH.
    Lmao! Bro I couldn't help myself. She was looking fresh clean and sexy. I had to have her brother!! Damm she knows how to please a man!

    C5.

  11. #14857

    Pretty sure your talking about Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Saw this chick last week in the same spot on 42nd st but had just busted a fat nut down Kevon throat so didn't get to hookup with her. But today when I was heading to do some business around 4 pm just swung by Nashville to see if I could find Charlie and I saw her again standing on 42nd. She almost looks like Kevons sister but with shorter hair. Going back tonight to try to find her just wanted to see if anyone had any info hopefully good info before I take the plunge.
    Not to be confused with WSW Danielle who hangs in the same area. I picked up this light-skinned BSW on Nashville and went for a BBBJ for. 2. Terrible. Couldn't come close to busting. Avoid her, she's no Kevon. Not satisfied, I picked up Christina and went all 3 holes for. 6. Good date. Need to be firm with her though about no drugs!

  12. #14856

    Light skin chick on 42nd st, any info?

    Saw this chick last week in the same spot on 42nd st but had just busted a fat nut down Kevon throat so didn't get to hookup with her. But today when I was heading to do some business around 4 pm just swung by Nashville to see if I could find Charlie and I saw her again standing on 42nd. She almost looks like Kevons sister but with shorter hair. Going back tonight to try to find her just wanted to see if anyone had any info hopefully good info before I take the plunge.

  13. #14855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Latin Michelle on Paradise Trail

    Hooked up this morning with Latin Michelle who is in a new location on John Young. If deep throat ball sucking blowjobs are your thing, Michelle does it perfectly and takes her sweet time sucking your dick. Most older chicks tend to take their time with you and not rush. I exploded all down her throat and she swallowed every last drop like she always does! Very reasonable donations.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1483035516076.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1483035718042.jpg‎   IMG_20161209_094857.jpg‎  

  14. #14854
    You guys have it made!

  15. #14853

    ' my friend TH '

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising Paradise around 1 am and pull into wawa in the new quadrant and immediately spot a short thick cutie by the tables in the front. It was Skyee. Parked my car and got out and gave her a hug. We chatted for a few minute's but I decided not to invite her into my car for a date. Left wawa and I spot a tall blonde cutie right at the hoyal inn. I bust a quick you turn and notice it was Kylie, Skyee girlfriend. Well Boy's Kylie was looking good at 1 am and I said fuck it and invited her in and I am sure glad I did!!

    Me and Kylie ironed out our past differences and had a great dream! Kylie impressed me tonight very much. Gave me a complete GFE experience. I felt like it was prom night! Now I see why my friend TH added her to his fav list. In my opinion, Kylie is better in bed then Skyee. Just my opinion. I hope to have many more good dream's with Kylie in 2017.

    C5.
    Bro your ex friend TH!! Bro you messed with my girl Kylee? NOT happy! LOL.

    TH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape