Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,626 to 20,640 of 35479
-
01-05-17 11:23 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 685You guys have it made!
-
01-05-17 10:08 #14853Banned Member

Posts: 1218' my friend TH '
Bro your ex friend TH!! Bro you messed with my girl Kylee? NOT happy! LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
01-05-17 03:35 #14852Senior Member

Posts: 7357Passion on Paradise Trail Report
Kevon, Brandi, Skyee, Kylie, Roxy, Black girl cash, Raquel, Apple's and about 7 other cuties spread out on Paradise Trail. Ass and pussy all over tonight boy's.
C5.
-
01-05-17 03:32 #14851Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kylie and Skyee on Paradise Trail
Was cruising Paradise around 1 am and pull into wawa in the new quadrant and immediately spot a short thick cutie by the tables in the front. It was Skyee. Parked my car and got out and gave her a hug. We chatted for a few minute's but I decided not to invite her into my car for a date. Left wawa and I spot a tall blonde cutie right at the hoyal inn. I bust a quick you turn and notice it was Kylie, Skyee girlfriend. Well Boy's Kylie was looking good at 1 am and I said fuck it and invited her in and I am sure glad I did!!
Me and Kylie ironed out our past differences and had a great dream! Kylie impressed me tonight very much. Gave me a complete GFE experience. I felt like it was prom night! Now I see why my friend TH added her to his fav list. In my opinion, Kylie is better in bed then Skyee. Just my opinion. I hope to have many more good dream's with Kylie in 2017.
C5.
-
01-05-17 03:19 #14850Senior Member

Posts: 7357Charlie on Nashville
Nice review on Charlie bro.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-04-17 23:42 #14849Senior Member

Posts: 219Which nicole?
Heritage?, or one I never see about that has a blue tatoo around belly button.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest12
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 23:22 #14848Senior Member

Posts: 219Yeah.
I agree, last time on that, I was going to boot her / tried at first, but rolled over in end. Sigh.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 22:31 #14847Senior Member

Posts: 168Charlie of Nashville Rd. Small & Petite with no hands BJ
Hey, all this conversation about Charlie, I went ahead to give her a call. I got a female on the phone that said "I am on Nashville, come find me". Since I was already cruising OBT around 8:30 PM, I went on this parallel street. It has a start and stop point so she should be easy to find. I found her on 41st, just before some black chick that looks like a guy (tranny). I yelled Charlie and she got in. Funny thing was I told her that I just texted her and she said that wasn't her and that she got it stolen from somebody she knew. So be warned that whoever answer it, that's not her. Anyhow, I take her to a dark parking spot for a BBBJCIMWS for. 30, which was what she asked. She said she usually doesn't walk, just BP and charge. 60. She is very small and petite but okay looking with no sign of candy. Anyhow, she earned it the. 30 because that little small mouth was sucking real hard at the top with no hands for most of the BBBJ. I had chics that could suck harder but for her small mouth, she gave it a lot of power, I could feel it at the head. And yes, several deep throat attempts and she swallowed every drop at the end. Check her out, I just never went down this street before, just the main OBT drag. I told her that she should walk on the main OBT so people can see her. It is by the way where she lives. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 19:35 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 87Nicole
Has anyone had any success with contacting Nicole "headache relief specialist" ? I can never get a answer, just her machine.
-
01-04-17 18:15 #14845Senior Member

Posts: 7357I'm Impressed
I enjoyed reading these reviews brother. I've never seen Charlie in the old quadrant ever. She's normally north in the numbered streets near Nashville. I got to fuck that chick! I just never catch her when she's out. Desiree is completely unreliable.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-04-17 18:00 #14844Senior Member

Posts: 7357Never Pay Upfront
If they insist on payment up front, boot them, and I mean fucking boot them out you're vehicle immediately! Then simply go pick up another young harlot.
Originally Posted by Luex7
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-04-17 10:00 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 219Yeah-
I am very upset with that visit. Upfronted as well, 0 catch. Definitely no repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 09:26 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 7357The No Catch.
Originally Posted by Luex7
[View Original Post]
Completely unacceptable. One bit fat mess! Never pay upfront. If chick does not fully catch or swallow then simply let her know she will not get paid.
Originally Posted by Too40
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-04-17 08:58 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 60Charlie
No, she was rolling solo.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 02:23 #14840

Posts: 164Does Star hang around the Wendy near 528? I think I've seen her but whenever loop around she's gone.
Originally Posted by JSecret813
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





