Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 6045
-
01-05-17 07:07 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 128Uh huh
Sometimes you can really tell when they have been drinking the bong water.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 04:49 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 504Bailey Update
I tried both of Bailey's phone.
E numbers with texts. Got a reply from clearly not Bailey. Some smart ass reply " Yeah I'm in her right now" Looks like she's gone.
-
01-05-17 01:05 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 2120Pocahontas
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17858577
I texted her. The dialogue went something like this:
Me: Incall?
Her: Yes.
Me: East / West?
Her: I can go to either.
Me: Incall means you host.
Her: I've done this before, I know what it means.
Me: So you can host?
Her: No.
Me: OK, car date?
Jesus.
-
01-05-17 01:03 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia
Stumbled across this post that I missed. Ah, reminiscence.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
Bailey is gone (as far as I know). Thia, I haven't seen her in a while. I wish it were otherwise with her. Shae, she won't return my texts or calls. Native Shae, she's hard to get a hold of. I wish she didn't smoke! Sam, always seems to be about to get an incall. And then I call too late. Brittany, keeps calling me. She was incredible, but the chaos in that motel room was too much for me. Eva, sweet girl, hot body. But her incall is just too close for comfort.
Water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.
-
01-05-17 00:44 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 2120Summer and Violet
I saw these two recently:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...girls/10275058
Summer was actually one of my first experiences years ago. She didn't remember me. I didn't expect her to. It was a nice time. I hadn't seen Violet before. If you read the reviews on TER, some of them are a little overblown in my opinion. Nonetheless, they are very nice and they aim to please. If I repeated, I'd only do one-on-one. But in this case, I got both of them for an hour at $200. Not bad.
-
01-05-17 00:43 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 127Saw a couple girls lately and wanted to provide some feedback.
Mary Fox.
I've been meaning to revisit Mary but her schedule didn't really line up with mine until recently. I was a little hesitant after seeing the most recent review and I hate to say it, but I agree with the last report. Don't get me wrong, she still gets into it (or at least acts like she does) but the experience overall was not as good as last time. She just came off as a little. Uncomfortable? I'm not really sure if that's really the right word I want to use but she definitely didn't feel as uninhibited as my last visit with her. Great girl to talk to and very accommodating but I'm not sure if I'll repeat with her anymore.
Lexxi.
I thought I saw there was a post about Lexxi coming back or visiting the area again but maybe it was deleted? Anyway, I can confirm that we'll definitely be seeing more of her over the next few months. She was one of my first good experiences in the hobby and I'm very happy to say the visit this time was very similar to the last time I saw her a couple years ago. I saw she had a couple lukewarm reviews on the Other Site just before she took a break but she checked all the boxes I look for when I see a provider so I was very happy afterwards.
-
01-05-17 00:39 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 2120Bailey
I haven't seen her. There have been recent reviews on TER. I do not personally know if she's still around.
Originally Posted by HornyguyLif
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 19:10 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 504Bailey?
Is Bailey still active or around?
-
01-04-17 18:41 #3652Regular Member

Posts: 18What's on the menu
Can you give a little more detail of what's on the menu and etc. Earlier there was a report of possible avoid.
Originally Posted by GoBrewers
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 14:01 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 32Summer
My experience with Summer is that she was a no show. Had appointment set up and talked to her on my way to Madison all was good. Then she didn't show up or reply. So probably wouldn't waste time on Lacy if they are one and the same.
-
01-04-17 14:01 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 61Use the search button.
She has been reviewed on here quite a bit. I have seen her twice. The second visit I hoped for better results due to familiarity. Nope. 20 second BJ. Nice cans. No touch no suck. Doesn't want daty. No kiss. Neat freak. You are basically donating to be a breathing dildo. She does respond but returns nothing or less than nothing. She slaps the cover on and practically demands penetration. Looks 7/10. Breasts 9/10 for her age. Service 2/10 and that's generous. Location and condo 10/10. My making another visit 0/10. Too bad she has potential to be a fun date. Again.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Search the reviews.
-
01-04-17 13:36 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 61Really?
That's not the General opinion on her. Nor would it be mine after I saw her 6 mos. Ago. The low number of posts makes me think this is self promotion.
Originally Posted by GoBrewers
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 11:19 #3648Regular Member

Posts: 9Soccer mom
I don't have personal experience, but as I recall someone posted here previously that she should be avoided if you're primarily interested in looks.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 10:17 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 801Soccer mom
She won't send any pics, just says "you won't be disappointed". She has a nice voice and sounds intelligent, but has anyone seen her that can give an accurate description? I know what I can imagine if I hear "hot soccer mom", but they might have a higher opinion of themselves.
-
01-04-17 09:30 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 233Odds that this one is real?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...asian/17290778
Thoughts? Wasn't sure if she was the one reviewed before.


















