Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7074
-
01-04-17 21:57 #69Senior Member

Posts: 160Local advice
Provide hyper link to their ads so we know who you are interested in. Fellow mongers will provide information if we know what and where the fuck you are you are interested in.
Originally Posted by SamConn
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 17:23 #68Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting SD
Looking for some advice from locals. I enjoy upscale company and will be visiting next week. I have 3 ladies I am considering. 2 have several reviews on various site's and one is a BP ad that seems too good to be true. Please PM me if can provide any help. Thanks.
-
12-21-16 22:09 #67Senior Member

Posts: 7266Stay away from Hotel Circle area. Always HOT!
Originally Posted by Ephermal12
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 16:52 #66Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Updated Link
Because the link is different now, here is my current ad at USA Classifieds:
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html
Happy holidays to all of you guys! Here's to more fun times ahead! A-head? Heh heh heh.
-
12-21-16 11:51 #65Senior Member

Posts: 1356Point Loma. Airport. Downtown.
Originally Posted by Ephermal12
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 11:34 #64Regular Member

Posts: 4The area is considered to be Downtown.
Originally Posted by Ephermal12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 20:42 #63Senior Member

Posts: 46Visit soon
I am being sent to San Diego for business and am staying at a Hotel by the airport. I was looking on bkpage and other site; what area is that considered? Also any recommendations for massage parlor or any services? Likewise if you are planning a trip to chicago area hit me up and I can help.
-
12-19-16 05:43 #62Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the game
Can someone PM me that will allow FS and more of A GFE. Incall service in non sketch area looking for a girl with a good rack and smaller the better. If she has big lips that's even better.
-
12-10-16 06:30 #61Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Bear, somehow I missed this! What a great note!
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
Honeyboy, he was saying voila about how simple it is to find me on USA Classifieds. Voila is a French term that sort of means "presto" or "ta-the!
If I know Bear, he probably used a French term there because the discussion was about French lessons heeheehee.
-
12-09-16 23:31 #60Senior Member

Posts: 789Who is voila?
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-16 14:09 #59Senior Member

Posts: 624Go to USA Classifieds. Look up NoNonsenseLady. Send her an email. Set up a time. She will show, you will blow (with or without cover. She is great either way) and voila!! Easy cheesy.
Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast
[View Original Post]
Don't think about it. Just do it. Thank me later. She is so good, I decided 15 minutes after my first French lesson I wanted another and she had me in another 10 minutes speaking the language love for a 2nd time. Even in my 20's that was rare.
Why are you still reading??
-
11-19-16 06:11 #58Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Happy Thanksgiving
Just a quick thank you to everyone here for your friendship and fun times. Admin, you know I love you from afar. Thanks most of all to you and the USA team for making a place like this for people to share information. This place makes being a hobbyist a little less like being a completely alone person. It makes a big difference.
Here is my USA ad. Be sure to check out the USA classifieds!
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html
-
10-09-16 19:28 #57Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Thank you so much!
I am still smiling too! .
Originally Posted by NCRascal
[View Original Post]
Thanks very much to you and Chuckdeez for your kind words! I appreciate your friendship!
Be well, everyone! Not sure what is going to come of the recent news about the BP CEO but I will be watching the developments closely!
-
10-09-16 12:11 #56Regular Member

Posts: 10Nnl
I completely agree I have seen her several times and am looking forward to my next visit.
Originally Posted by NCRascal
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 19:07 #55Senior Member

Posts: 2464Not sure it is that difficult
I think you will find that pretty much any SP will give you a BJ if that is all you want. I just can't image any saying, "Look, Jack, if you won't fuck me then the date is off. " So, just ask.
Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast
[View Original Post]
Just sayin'.
C3.












Reply With Quote




