Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 472 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 7074
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54

    Help

    I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on either someone or how the best way to go about looking for a provider for either BBBJ or CBJ without having to go through AMPs or FS. Is CL the way to go? Haven't had much luck finding providers that just offer that service.

  2. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady  [View Original Post]
    Just an update for my friends here on the forum:

    Here is my current ad:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html

    Thanks guys, esp Admin, and stay safe! .
    NNL is a doll! We have met twice in the past and I'm still smiling.

  3. #52

    More New Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations! And good luck with staying off the cancer sticks. I quit smoking 10 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Now when I smell smoke I want to vomit. As far as providers go I don't think it's much of an issue unless there's kissing involved. Quitting smoking should also help your bottom line too. I can't believe how damn expensive it's gotten to buy a pack of cigs. Moe.
    Just an update for my friends here on the forum:

    Here is my current ad:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html

    Thanks guys, esp Admin, and stay safe! .

  4. #51

    I call shill on this one

    One report, glowing terms, methinks this was written by the subject and not the likely fictional AlanV.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanV  [View Original Post]
    Guys -- She's leaving town for good in a few weeks -- Believe me -- DO NOT miss a chance with this one:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Dominat...-soon/18841035

    She is a BBW, with the emphasis on the Beautiful. She is sweet, non-rushing and very passionate. You feel like you've come home from a long business trip to an ultra-horny girlfriend. She was my first experience with a strap-on and I could not imagine anything better. She wanted to make me feel good, was slow, building in intensity, and spent a full hour with me making every minute count. I forgot it was a service -- she's that passionate about it.

    If you've never done this, all I can say is you will feel things you've never felt before and she will make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.

    I believe she does escorting as well, which I can only imagine to be amazing too, but her strap experience is one for the record books. You will never forget it.

    Contact her right away.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanV  [View Original Post]
    Guys -- She's leaving town for good in a few weeks -- Believe me -- DO NOT miss a chance with this one:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Dominat...-soon/18841035

    She is a BBW, with the emphasis on the Beautiful. She is sweet, non-rushing and very passionate. You feel like you've come home from a long business trip to an ultra-horny girlfriend. She was my first experience with a strap-on and I could not imagine anything better. She wanted to make me feel good, was slow, building in intensity, and spent a full hour with me making every minute count. I forgot it was a service -- she's that passionate about it.

    If you've never done this, all I can say is you will feel things you've never felt before and she will make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.

    I believe she does escorting as well, which I can only imagine to be amazing too, but her strap experience is one for the record books. You will never forget it.

    Contact her right away.
    Strap on? Uh, no thanks!

  6. #49

    Tammy -- Wonderful Treasure on Backpage Dom&Fetish (Escorts as well)

    Guys -- She's leaving town for good in a few weeks -- Believe me -- DO NOT miss a chance with this one:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Dominat...-soon/18841035

    She is a BBW, with the emphasis on the Beautiful. She is sweet, non-rushing and very passionate. You feel like you've come home from a long business trip to an ultra-horny girlfriend. She was my first experience with a strap-on and I could not imagine anything better. She wanted to make me feel good, was slow, building in intensity, and spent a full hour with me making every minute count. I forgot it was a service -- she's that passionate about it.

    If you've never done this, all I can say is you will feel things you've never felt before and she will make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.

    I believe she does escorting as well, which I can only imagine to be amazing too, but her strap experience is one for the record books. You will never forget it.

    Contact her right away.

  7. #48

    Trying to get it right

    I'm heading to vegas in a few weeks and before I drop too much money in the wrong place I thought I would ask for. Some intel.

    Jordan Knightley spends or use to spen some time in San Diego (best city in America) but I'm going to see her in vegas. I can't tell if her pics are old or not, not face pics, and her last review on thE othEr site are almost a year old.

    I just want to be sure I hit a home. Run as I am taking a decent risk in seeing a provider on the road.

    Thanks!

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Suanjay  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Has anyone met Ashly Red. If yes would like to know how was the exeperience. Thank.

    http://sandiegoescortlist.com/ashley/

    http://queenrednaughtyornice.callgirlfiles.com/
    She's legit but have never seen her. She has a lot of good reviews on another popular review site. Moe.

  9. #46
    Any recommendations for an escort site or the girl? Please PM me or reply to the post. Also had few questions.

    Do you recommend to call BP or Escort service to come to your home? Any tips for take care conditions?

    Is this service generally professional enough that they don't spam you later at your door? Any wise suggestions please.

  10. #45

    Ashley Red

    Hi. Has anyone met Ashly Red. If yes would like to know how was the exeperience. Thank.

    http://sandiegoescortlist.com/ashley/

    http://queenrednaughtyornice.callgirlfiles.com/

  11. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by AirelleGisele  [View Original Post]

    Send a couple of the senior members PM's and ask them.
    You can PM me whatever you were asking.

  12. #43

    Provider looking for insight

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Send a couple of the senior members PM's and ask them.

    A2

  13. #42

    Thanks Moe!

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations! And good luck with staying off the cancer sticks. I quit smoking 10 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Now when I smell smoke I want to vomit. As far as providers go I don't think it's much of an issue unless there's kissing involved. Quitting smoking should also help your bottom line too. I can't believe how damn expensive it's gotten to buy a pack of cigs. Moe.
    Thanks buddy! Congrats to you too, it certainly isn't easy to break the hold. But I definitely feel like you do now. Grossed out by it that is why I wanted guys to know they won't be smelling it on me.

    But if anyone smokes please also know it won't bother me either.

  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover2013  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this service. Pricey $$. 5 and as they say plus tip. Classic bait and switch. Beautiful photos of women but the one you choose does not show up at your door. The 5'8" blonde turned out to be a 5'3" brunette. She was well built and attractive I will give them that but at most an 8 and not thr 10 in the photos. They then wantvto upsell for much more. Keep your $$$ and sent the imposter packing and look elsewhere. Don't waste your time. Tried to gather intel so this was a TOFTT. Lesson learned if its anything fee + tip and no screening involved then it's a bait and switch. Save your $$$ for the real thing. She was sent backing after about 2-3 minutes of conversation revealed the service for what it really is. Avoid.
    I would avoid any escort agency, anywhere. Tijuana has some good ones but in SD I would stay away. Sorry you did not know this beforehand. Moe.

  15. #40

    San diego escorts x nothing but a bait and switch

    Avoid this service. Pricey $$. 5 and as they say plus tip. Classic bait and switch. Beautiful photos of women but the one you choose does not show up at your door. The 5'8" blonde turned out to be a 5'3" brunette. She was well built and attractive I will give them that but at most an 8 and not thr 10 in the photos. They then wantvto upsell for much more. Keep your $$$ and sent the imposter packing and look elsewhere. Don't waste your time. Tried to gather intel so this was a TOFTT. Lesson learned if its anything fee + tip and no screening involved then it's a bait and switch. Save your $$$ for the real thing. She was sent backing after about 2-3 minutes of conversation revealed the service for what it really is. Avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape