Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Passion on Paradise Trail Report

    Kevon, Brandi, Skyee, Kylie, Roxy, Black girl cash, Raquel, Apple's and about 7 other cuties spread out on Paradise Trail. Ass and pussy all over tonight boy's.

    C5.

  2. #14851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylie and Skyee on Paradise Trail

    Was cruising Paradise around 1 am and pull into wawa in the new quadrant and immediately spot a short thick cutie by the tables in the front. It was Skyee. Parked my car and got out and gave her a hug. We chatted for a few minute's but I decided not to invite her into my car for a date. Left wawa and I spot a tall blonde cutie right at the hoyal inn. I bust a quick you turn and notice it was Kylie, Skyee girlfriend. Well Boy's Kylie was looking good at 1 am and I said fuck it and invited her in and I am sure glad I did!!

    Me and Kylie ironed out our past differences and had a great dream! Kylie impressed me tonight very much. Gave me a complete GFE experience. I felt like it was prom night! Now I see why my friend TH added her to his fav list. In my opinion, Kylie is better in bed then Skyee. Just my opinion. I hope to have many more good dream's with Kylie in 2017.

    C5.

  3. #14850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Charlie on Nashville

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBJ  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all this conversation about Charlie, I went ahead to give her a call. I got a female on the phone that said "I am on Nashville, come find me". Since I was already cruising OBT around 8:30 PM, I went on this parallel street. It has a start and stop point so she should be easy to find. I found her on 41st, just before some black chick that looks like a guy (tranny). I yelled Charlie and she got in. Funny thing was I told her that I just texted her and she said that wasn't her and that she got it stolen from somebody she knew. So be warned that whoever answer it, that's not her. Anyhow, I take her to a dark parking spot for a BBBJCIMWS for. 30, which was what she asked. She said she usually doesn't walk, just BP and charge. 60. She is very small and petite but okay looking with no sign of candy. Anyhow, she earned it the. 30 because that little small mouth was sucking real hard at the top with no hands for most of the BBBJ. I had chics that could suck harder but for her small mouth, she gave it a lot of power, I could feel it at the head. And yes, several deep throat attempts and she swallowed every drop at the end. Check her out, I just never went down this street before, just the main OBT drag. I told her that she should walk on the main OBT so people can see her. It is by the way where she lives. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.
    Nice review on Charlie bro.

    C5.

  4. #14849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Which nicole?

    Heritage?, or one I never see about that has a blue tatoo around belly button.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with contacting Nicole "headache relief specialist" ? I can never get a answer, just her machine.

  5. #14848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Yeah.

    I agree, last time on that, I was going to boot her / tried at first, but rolled over in end. Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    If they insist on payment up front, boot them, and I mean fucking boot them out you're vehicle immediately! Then simply go pick up another young harlot.

    C5.

  6. #14847

    Charlie of Nashville Rd. Small & Petite with no hands BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number works today!
    Hey, all this conversation about Charlie, I went ahead to give her a call. I got a female on the phone that said "I am on Nashville, come find me". Since I was already cruising OBT around 8:30 PM, I went on this parallel street. It has a start and stop point so she should be easy to find. I found her on 41st, just before some black chick that looks like a guy (tranny). I yelled Charlie and she got in. Funny thing was I told her that I just texted her and she said that wasn't her and that she got it stolen from somebody she knew. So be warned that whoever answer it, that's not her. Anyhow, I take her to a dark parking spot for a BBBJCIMWS for. 30, which was what she asked. She said she usually doesn't walk, just BP and charge. 60. She is very small and petite but okay looking with no sign of candy. Anyhow, she earned it the. 30 because that little small mouth was sucking real hard at the top with no hands for most of the BBBJ. I had chics that could suck harder but for her small mouth, she gave it a lot of power, I could feel it at the head. And yes, several deep throat attempts and she swallowed every drop at the end. Check her out, I just never went down this street before, just the main OBT drag. I told her that she should walk on the main OBT so people can see her. It is by the way where she lives. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.

  7. #14846

    Nicole

    Has anyone had any success with contacting Nicole "headache relief specialist" ? I can never get a answer, just her machine.

  8. #14845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    I'm Impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got to dream with Charli for the first time today at 7 eleven at old quadrant. Only had 20 roses, so it was enough for BBJCIM. Oh my god, she can deep throat and take it all. She didn't even spit. I got digits but she said phone was stolen. Anyways, going to try to reach her tomorrow for even more action. She great at what she does, is the finest I've met yet, and sweet and submissive type. My fav so far. But girl like her is not going to stick around long.

    Also, met up with Desiree. Decent latino girl. First met her yesterday nears Walgreens at oakridge. Didn't bite for 20 roses. And no number. Yesterday ran into her nears sams, but I was hurry to go somewhere. She gave me digits. Last night I called her she told she'd be ready in 20 minutes. Didn't respond after that.

    So I dreamt with renee instead near the Wendy near 528 yesterday. She's nice too. Good body, but older looking. She did BBJ (reluctant at first), but no CIM. I called Desiree who was in mccoy road travelodge. Said she wouldn't take less than 40 for anything. And I got to drive all the way out there for me to get stood up again. I'll pass on her, she's not worth it.

    Have yet to dream with Lexi.
    I enjoyed reading these reviews brother. I've never seen Charlie in the old quadrant ever. She's normally north in the numbered streets near Nashville. I got to fuck that chick! I just never catch her when she's out. Desiree is completely unreliable.

    C5.

  9. #14844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Never Pay Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Luex7  [View Original Post]
    I am very upset with that visit. Upfronted as well, 0 catch. Definitely no repeat for me.
    If they insist on payment up front, boot them, and I mean fucking boot them out you're vehicle immediately! Then simply go pick up another young harlot.

    C5.

  10. #14843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Yeah-

    I am very upset with that visit. Upfronted as well, 0 catch. Definitely no repeat for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Completely unacceptable. One bit fat mess! Never pay upfront. If chick does not fully catch or swallow then simply let her know she will not get paid.

    C5.

  11. #14842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The No Catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luex7  [View Original Post]
    That was another thing, for what she charged ya think she would catch. But nah. Huge load everywhere all over me and my car. Like fucking really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Too40  [View Original Post]
    Omw home yesterday passing by paradise next to the latin buffet seen mj aka jordan went in for the scoop told her I wanted BJ she said 80!! I asked her is it going to become gold when your done? I said I got 25 coins for BBBJCIM she agreed, specifically asked her if she will catch she agreed said just lmk when its going to I said ok cool? She set her phone to charge. Everything was all good until 15 min go by and she starts rushing me. Ok so here I cum I told her its about to go down she starts giving me a HJ I said you better get back on it and starts again, blow my load she made a mess didn't catch then she was like WTF!! LOL she got pissed I got even pissed I said you agreed to get that. She imeadiately gets out Left her phone starts walking away. I drive off slowly, she starts running after my car like a bangbros chick after they are done. Lmfao!! Its gets better, I guess she went to the bus stop borrowed a phone called her phone I answered she said I left my phone in your car. I responded what you know the tables have turned, starts pleaing I need my phone back. I said you fucked up my day now its my turn to fuck yours up. She was like no please don't I have this and that in there, so I said this phone worth something to you? You give me 20 coins I will bring it back. Got pissed said really you going to try me like that I said to begin with you tried the shit out of me? Went back cracked my window she droped the 20 coin in the car I gave her cell and went on with my day. LOL.
    Completely unacceptable. One bit fat mess! Never pay upfront. If chick does not fully catch or swallow then simply let her know she will not get paid.

    C5.

  12. #14841

    Charlie

    No, she was rolling solo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Was she hanging with the loser boyfriend?

    C5.

  13. #14840
    Quote Originally Posted by JSecret813  [View Original Post]
    OBT's Cute Latina decent attitude solid skills. Constantly performs without disappointment.
    Does Star hang around the Wendy near 528? I think I've seen her but whenever loop around she's gone.

  14. #14839
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Charlie is fine as fuck! I got to smash this pussy!

    C5.
    Yeah I got to dream with Charli for the first time today at 7 eleven at old quadrant. Only had 20 roses, so it was enough for BBJCIM. Oh my god, she can deep throat and take it all. She didn't even spit. I got digits but she said phone was stolen. Anyways, going to try to reach her tomorrow for even more action. She great at what she does, is the finest I've met yet, and sweet and submissive type. My fav so far. But girl like her is not going to stick around long.

    Also, met up with Desiree. Decent latino girl. First met her yesterday nears Walgreens at oakridge. Didn't bite for 20 roses. And no number. Yesterday ran into her nears sams, but I was hurry to go somewhere. She gave me digits. Last night I called her she told she'd be ready in 20 minutes. Didn't respond after that.

    So I dreamt with renee instead near the Wendy near 528 yesterday. She's nice too. Good body, but older looking. She did BBJ (reluctant at first), but no CIM. I called Desiree who was in mccoy road travelodge. Said she wouldn't take less than 40 for anything. And I got to drive all the way out there for me to get stood up again. I'll pass on her, she's not worth it.

    Have yet to dream with Lexi.

  15. #14838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Yeah. No catch

    That was another thing, for what she charged ya think she would catch. But nah. Huge load everywhere all over me and my car. Like fucking really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Too40  [View Original Post]
    Omw home yesterday passing by paradise next to the latin buffet seen mj aka jordan went in for the scoop told her I wanted BJ she said 80!! I asked her is it going to become gold when your done? I said I got 25 coins for BBBJCIM she agreed, specifically asked her if she will catch she agreed said just lmk when its going to I said ok cool? She set her phone to charge. Everything was all good until 15 min go by and she starts rushing me. Ok so here I cum I told her its about to go down she starts giving me a HJ I said you better get back on it and starts again, blow my load she made a mess didn't catch then she was like WTF!! LOL she got pissed I got even pissed I said you agreed to get that. She imeadiately gets out Left her phone starts walking away. I drive off slowly, she starts running after my car like a bangbros chick after they are done. Lmfao!! Its gets better, I guess she went to the bus stop borrowed a phone called her phone I answered she said I left my phone in your car. I responded what you know the tables have turned, starts pleaing I need my phone back. I said you fucked up my day now its my turn to fuck yours up. She was like no please don't I have this and that in there, so I said this phone worth something to you? You give me 20 coins I will bring it back. Got pissed said really you going to try me like that I said to begin with you tried the shit out of me? Went back cracked my window she droped the 20 coin in the car I gave her cell and went on with my day. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape