Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3521

    Not sure I'd agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Allenflusa  [View Original Post]
    If no greek, then she's not PSE.
    I don't think eliminating Greek eliminates a porn-like performance. Otherwise you could argue that if a girl did not do everything you've ever seen in porn it is not PSE. But, I would agree PSE is in the eye of the beholder, so if Greek is a requirement for you, so be it. I like it but can enjoy an experience without it. Cheers!

  2. #3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Max2215  [View Original Post]
    Last week before the year was over decided I wanted to meet this MILF. Made contact via text and set up something for the following day. The day of she gave the address of a nice sort of like a timeshare place off Idrive. Was met by a sexy MILF. Went upstairs to where her room was. Talked a bit and began to get comfortable. Started Dfk and roaming each other's bodies. She is a good kisser. Continued to to BBBJ dt which was really good. She stayed there for a bit and followed by daty with fingers which caused her to squirt a few times. Decided to put on a cover and have her ride me. Then went with missionary and finished off with doggy. Rested a bit, cleaned ourselves up cuddled for a bit. She started getting jr excited again with some more BBBJ and decided to visit the Greek Islands. Went at it for a bit and pounded her hard. She was taking every bit of it with pleasure. Finished again and I was exhausted. Damn that was a workout. Overall great experience and would repeat.
    Lovely lady! She also will start with some dildo action if asked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 335688432_29072.5934564.21659414.square.gif.jpg‎   335688432_29072.5934564.21661586.square.gif.jpg‎  

  3. #3519

    Persian Hottie aka Sexy and Foreign

    DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.

    Yes I will repeat.

  4. #3518

    LilSexyMe69

    Last week before the year was over decided I wanted to meet this MILF. Made contact via text and set up something for the following day. The day of she gave the address of a nice sort of like a timeshare place off Idrive. Was met by a sexy MILF. Went upstairs to where her room was. Talked a bit and began to get comfortable. Started Dfk and roaming each other's bodies. She is a good kisser. Continued to to BBBJ dt which was really good. She stayed there for a bit and followed by daty with fingers which caused her to squirt a few times. Decided to put on a cover and have her ride me. Then went with missionary and finished off with doggy. Rested a bit, cleaned ourselves up cuddled for a bit. She started getting jr excited again with some more BBBJ and decided to visit the Greek Islands. Went at it for a bit and pounded her hard. She was taking every bit of it with pleasure. Finished again and I was exhausted. Damn that was a workout. Overall great experience and would repeat.

  5. #3517

    Candy apple

    Met up with her last week at the Geneva. Her head game is awesome. Everything else is accurate that has been said.

    Scott.

  6. #3516

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Allenflusa  [View Original Post]
    If no greek, then she's not PSE.
    Not all pornstars do Greek.

  7. #3515

    Pse?

    Quote Originally Posted by RatFish  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to hook up with Persian Michelle today. Sorry I waited so long to see her, she was a lot of fun. Girl has a rockin' body, fantastic BBBJ and really overall PSE. Only drawback was no greek, but it's hard to get everything. I would highly recommend her and I will be repeating!
    If no greek, then she's not PSE.

  8. #3514
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelRod  [View Original Post]
    After a change of plans last night, I had some time to kill before my NYE plans. I was real close to Baby Jamie's so I inquired about a QV. There's no way I can add anything of value that hasn't been said before. Her head game is ON POINT. This girl is chill and take care of her clients. I want to try SabrinaT and Amanda UCF. That said, I'm very confident that I will be visiting Baby Jamie again.
    I'm glad you stopped by honey! I had a good time and I look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for your positive words!

  9. #3513
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueTwister9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the Baby several times and Amanda too. Their techniques are different but both are excellent, quality women who care about you having a good experience. I plan on seeing both again and again. Haven't had the pleasure with Sabrina T, but she's on the list.
    Thank you guys very much for your positive words! I look forward to pleasing you again soon. I had a great time 😉.

  10. #3512
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleo  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the chance to see baby Jaime, dreamt for a hh head game strong and CG finish in Mish clean room and very friendly felt very comfortable with her.
    Thank you very much for your kind words! I look forward to seeing you again soon darling!

  11. #3511

    Marina--empty inbox

    Marina,

    Please empty out your inbox and voicemail, they are full. I have been trying to get a hold of you.

    Thanks,

    CC.

  12. #3510
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrice24  [View Original Post]
    I visit her today because I was hearing so much about her head game. I could of just laid there all day and enjoy that very much. We ended with k9 and after that we chatted. I don't complain about how messy people house is and she has been a good provider. I probably will repeat because the head game is good. Its really relaxes me.
    Thank you sweetheart, I had a very good time with you. You were very sweet to me! I appreciate you coming by, and thank you for your kind words. See you again soon!

  13. #3509

    Baby Jaime

    Finally got the chance to see baby Jaime, dreamt for a hh head game strong and CG finish in Mish clean room and very friendly felt very comfortable with her.

  14. #3508
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by shaant335  [View Original Post]
    so i decided to end 2016 by visiting the beautiful marina. Stopped by her nice apartment next to seaworld. She was wearing a sexy lingerie looking like a bomb. I didn't have enough time but she made it felt like i spent hours. Amazing session from the beginning till end. Great bbbj skills i must say, did multiple position which i enjoyed every bit. Definitely looking forward to see her many times in 2017.

    Wish you all a very happy new year and be safe!
    i had a lot of fun.

  15. #3507
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by orlnative  [View Original Post]
    been a few weeks but i figured i would be more active on here. Texted her and got a quick response. Met at her incall.

    Which is very safe. Opted for the qv since it was my first time seeing her. She offered me a drink and we started dreaming.

    Awesome start and finish, does do the gfe experience and would def visit her again. Only thing is that her pictures are old.
    i did gain a few pounds on cruise but coming off fast lol.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape