Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    A little while back many of us became enthusiastic about Bella V. I learned today she has passed away, victim of an overdose.

    She is missed.

    C3.
    When was this? I was on the trail Monday and saw her walking. Unless she has a twin.

  2. #3445

    Persian Michelle

    Got a chance to hook up with Persian Michelle today. Sorry I waited so long to see her, she was a lot of fun. Girl has a rockin' body, fantastic BBBJ and really overall PSE. Only drawback was no greek, but it's hard to get everything. I would highly recommend her and I will be repeating!

  3. #3444

    Beautiful Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    A little while back many of us became enthusiastic about Bella V. I learned today she has passed away, victim of an overdose.

    She is missed.

    C3.
    I have known about this for sometime. She was a wonderful girl, a heart too big and unfortunately too fragile for the game. I wish her and her family my sincerest condolences, Godspeed Beautiful Bella.

    Pharmaguy.

  4. #3443

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    A little while back many of us became enthusiastic about Bella V. I learned today she has passed away, victim of an overdose.

    She is missed.


    C3.
    That is unfortunate news. I do believe she had a young child as well. Goes to show you never know how bad someone's habit actually is. She was a solid provider for sure. Hadn't seen her for about 2 months.

    Regards.

    SDG.

  5. #3442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    We have lost another one

    A little while back many of us became enthusiastic about Bella V. I learned today she has passed away, victim of an overdose.

    She is missed.

    C3.

  6. #3441

    SexyandForeign

    Second visit with her this morning. Those of you whom have seen her need I say more?

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

  7. #3440

    Latinpassion

    Had a dream that I went to try Latinpassion. A little fetish I have. Greeted outside on a nice condo. She is pretty!! And in very good shape. A little chat after getting into the nice apartment. She is a sweet girl. Went to bedroom for the massage. Some roaming allowed and I had a chance to suck those nice nipples. In my dream she massaged me topless, wearing sexy panties. Massage was ok. Then she started teasing Jr and accessoriers. On the flip side she went straight for the shaft, stroking until a big load came. FS is available but it is overpriced. Hh was $. 50. Will go back for sure.

  8. #3439

    Lala192/ yashie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I only see one vague review from April, has anyone seen her? Feel free to pm me with details. She looks pretty in her pics.

    Thanks.
    I just had a dream with her, she on the east side of town and spends time with Sassy J. I guess they will double also. As mentioned every thing covered, it was a good dream I will return for a second time.

  9. #3438

    Yashie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I only see one vague review from April, has anyone seen her? Feel free to pm me with details. She looks pretty in her pics.

    Thanks.
    She is a really pretty nice young lady and very clean. Everything is covered with her so NO BBBJ. She is not a spinner but has a very nice body. I would recommend if you don't mind a CBJ.

    Have fun.

    YM.

  10. #3437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Lala192/ yashie

    I only see one vague review from April, has anyone seen her? Feel free to pm me with details. She looks pretty in her pics.

    Thanks.

  11. #3436
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #3435

    Juan kenobi

    Juan.

    Tried to reply to your message, but inbox was full.

    Best.

  13. #3434

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this could be legit and if your a super nice guy you will lend her your car!

    Remember that boys?

    PG.
    Cold blooded PG.

    BG111.

  14. #3433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Patients

    Patients is 100 percent legit and one of the most beautiful and best providers in Orlando! Her bedroom skills are amazing! Best head in Lake County! She's a doll!

    C5.

  15. #3432
    Looks like this could be legit and if your a super nice guy you will lend her your car!

    Remember that boys?

    PG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape