Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShock  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time w / Charlie. She is very submissive, and takes direction well. Got the digits and will definitely repeat. I liked Flakka the first couple of times I saw her, but she has started to flake.
    Was she hanging with the loser boyfriend?

    C5.

  2. #14823

    Saw Charlie yesterday. Saw Flakka a few days before.

    Had a good time w / Charlie. She is very submissive, and takes direction well. Got the digits and will definitely repeat. I liked Flakka the first couple of times I saw her, but she has started to flake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I saw this chick last week near 39th and Paradise Trail. She was with her loser wannabe thug boyfriend and about three other dude's. Had on the same pair of shorts that's in her pictures. LOL! Must be her favorite or only pair of shorts. She a cutie!

    C5.

  3. #14822

    Mj aka jordan

    Omw home yesterday passing by paradise next to the latin buffet seen mj aka jordan went in for the scoop told her I wanted BJ she said 80!! I asked her is it going to become gold when your done? I said I got 25 coins for BBBJCIM she agreed, specifically asked her if she will catch she agreed said just lmk when its going to I said ok cool? She set her phone to charge. Everything was all good until 15 min go by and she starts rushing me. Ok so here I cum I told her its about to go down she starts giving me a HJ I said you better get back on it and starts again, blow my load she made a mess didn't catch then she was like WTF!! LOL she got pissed I got even pissed I said you agreed to get that. She imeadiately gets out Left her phone starts walking away. I drive off slowly, she starts running after my car like a bangbros chick after they are done. Lmfao!! Its gets better, I guess she went to the bus stop borrowed a phone called her phone I answered she said I left my phone in your car. I responded what you know the tables have turned, starts pleaing I need my phone back. I said you fucked up my day now its my turn to fuck yours up. She was like no please don't I have this and that in there, so I said this phone worth something to you? You give me 20 coins I will bring it back. Got pissed said really you going to try me like that I said to begin with you tried the shit out of me? Went back cracked my window she droped the 20 coin in the car I gave her cell and went on with my day. LOL.

  4. #14821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    You indeed heard right.

    Was getting a little frustrated trying to find something more near my preference Around 2 PM, I came back around and say her again (saw her actually way back before, but passed up), at this point I was just ready to leave almost. (I am looking to find more and more to my preference).

    As I said, "Christmas present" as it was very pricey and my fastest pop due to nothing for about a week. Where I felt defeated at that point. Could have just passed up and hit up some digits that would be more typical pricing, but what ever.

    Been debating on hitting up first trail experience, Nicole, I am not even sure she does provides. I didn't mention in that review I have digits either, but I have never seen another review on her yet.

    Sounded like she only goes around on weekend nights tho from what I remember. (and its not heritage Nicole. As your pics helped me verify). If I did, I would ask if she wants more business for y'all, but haven't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Thank You for your report. Much appreciated brother. I have to ask, did you say you paid 70 buck's for a simple blow job?

    C5.

  5. #14820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Enjoy.

    I just left there and got back, great to be back in my warm weather. But yeah, didn't seem there was as much to offer out there as Orlando does (may be moving up north west, where it really dead though . Sigh).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Again just want to say thanks to all the people that contributes to this forum in Orlando, thanks to this forum I got some really nice leads and I had a ton of fun in OBT. Like you can see I posted reviews of the girls I found. Now is time to fly to Chicago! I must be crazy specially when I see that the low temperature is going to be 1 degree.

    Hey Chris5 special thanks to you and I check your inbox I just PM you a message. Thanks again.

  6. #14819

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    From the pics on my little iPhone 5 she looks very thin. Which ain't a bad thing. Challenge accepted!
    A picture of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  7. #14818

    Windy

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    No she is not. She has a well balanced young body. Worth a visit of yours indeed.
    From the pics on my little iPhone 5 she looks very thin. Which ain't a bad thing. Challenge accepted!

  8. #14817

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This is Lexi.

    C5.
    Added to my list. I need to stay away from Orlando. Although I come for work, I lose money.

    C5 you're the best! I need to borrow your chick-tionary. Or chic-cyclopedia!

  9. #14816

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the razor thin spinner on BP? I plan to try her in 2 weeks.
    No she is not. She has a well balanced young body. Worth a visit of yours indeed.

  10. #14815

    Bsw

    Hello fellow mongers. Does anyone have any Intel on the BSW who hangs out by wawa close to fl mall? I've seen her the past couple of nights with a black dress on with slits on the side. Seems too good to be true but wanted to check for any reviews.

  11. #14814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the razor thin spinner on BP? I plan to try her in 2 weeks.
    This is Lexi.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12308762_10153678992439484_8017940269060451281_n.jpg‎  

  12. #14813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    1 Degrees??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Again just want to say thanks to all the people that contributes to this forum in Orlando, thanks to this forum I got some really nice leads and I had a ton of fun in OBT. Like you can see I posted reviews of the girls I found. Now is time to fly to Chicago! I must be crazy specially when I see that the low temperature is going to be 1 degree.

    Hey Chris5 special thanks to you and I check your inbox I just PM you a message. Thanks again.
    Wow, That's too cold bro! Have a safe trip home and we look forward to seeing you again soon here in Orlando.

    C5.

  13. #14812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Now You're a Senior Member

    Quote Originally Posted by MunkysLove  [View Original Post]
    I believe you on that point bro, that's a shame too. You've always looked out for your boy even when I was a regular member with only like 5 post, so salute to you and much appreciation. Still on the search for one you have baptised yet so I can throw you the oop, LOL.
    How time flies! Check your PM.

    C5.

  14. #14811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Inbox Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox so I can pm you. Thanks.
    Inbox Cleared.

    C5.

  15. #14810

    Chris5

    Clear your inbox so I can pm you. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape