Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 12476
-
01-03-17 22:42 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 111Not sure I'd agree
I don't think eliminating Greek eliminates a porn-like performance. Otherwise you could argue that if a girl did not do everything you've ever seen in porn it is not PSE. But, I would agree PSE is in the eye of the beholder, so if Greek is a requirement for you, so be it. I like it but can enjoy an experience without it. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Allenflusa
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 21:59 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 66Lovely lady! She also will start with some dildo action if asked.
Originally Posted by Max2215
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 20:31 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 70Persian Hottie aka Sexy and Foreign
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.
Yes I will repeat.
-
01-03-17 17:13 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 101LilSexyMe69
Last week before the year was over decided I wanted to meet this MILF. Made contact via text and set up something for the following day. The day of she gave the address of a nice sort of like a timeshare place off Idrive. Was met by a sexy MILF. Went upstairs to where her room was. Talked a bit and began to get comfortable. Started Dfk and roaming each other's bodies. She is a good kisser. Continued to to BBBJ dt which was really good. She stayed there for a bit and followed by daty with fingers which caused her to squirt a few times. Decided to put on a cover and have her ride me. Then went with missionary and finished off with doggy. Rested a bit, cleaned ourselves up cuddled for a bit. She started getting jr excited again with some more BBBJ and decided to visit the Greek Islands. Went at it for a bit and pounded her hard. She was taking every bit of it with pleasure. Finished again and I was exhausted. Damn that was a workout. Overall great experience and would repeat.
-
01-03-17 14:53 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 222Candy apple
Met up with her last week at the Geneva. Her head game is awesome. Everything else is accurate that has been said.
Scott.
-
01-03-17 14:11 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 731I disagree
Not all pornstars do Greek.
Originally Posted by Allenflusa
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 12:40 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 177Pse?
If no greek, then she's not PSE.
Originally Posted by RatFish
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 12:23 #3514Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Thanks!
I'm glad you stopped by honey! I had a good time and I look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for your positive words!
Originally Posted by WheelRod
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 12:22 #3513Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Thank you guys very much for your positive words! I look forward to pleasing you again soon. I had a great time 😉.
Originally Posted by TongueTwister9
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 12:20 #3512Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Thank you very much for your kind words! I look forward to seeing you again soon darling!
Originally Posted by Kaleo
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 12:17 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 173Marina--empty inbox
Marina,
Please empty out your inbox and voicemail, they are full. I have been trying to get a hold of you.
Thanks,
CC.
-
01-03-17 12:13 #3510Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Thank you sweetheart, I had a very good time with you. You were very sweet to me! I appreciate you coming by, and thank you for your kind words. See you again soon!
Originally Posted by Tyrice24
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 05:35 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 79Baby Jaime
Finally got the chance to see baby Jaime, dreamt for a hh head game strong and CG finish in Mish clean room and very friendly felt very comfortable with her.
-
01-03-17 03:11 #3508Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you so much
i had a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by shaant335
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 03:11 #3507Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you so much
i did gain a few pounds on cruise but coming off fast lol.
Originally Posted by orlnative
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





