Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31777

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Been passing her by several times on Fairhaven. Decided to finally stop. Once inside I don't know if it was her feet or just her, but she had a foul oder. So I dropped her back off. I told her I felt uncomfortable with the LE presence. Had to ride with the windows down for miles to rid the smell. Anyone have any info on her? She said she was an alcoholic.
    I dated a Nikkie on Fairhaven for a number of years, she is very good like, well spoken, has wonderful hand writing, and is a heavy user. She injects near the VJJ, so there was always blood on her underwear. She always insisted on doing it doggie, so that I would not see the scars. She gives great BJ. I was told she is a pick pocket. She lives with her mom. Condom highly recommended.

  2. #31776

    Leo

    Lots of enforcement around 6th /5th st in BP. I saw quite a few people get pulled over.

  3. #31775

    Last weekend

    I was in the East side, I didn't cruise for long because I noticed a young looking provider at the beginning, I didn't see too many options though so I opted for her, she was wearing a ugly coat and her wavy hair looked really rough, I was about to change my mind, but she was already in the passenger seat, so I was like what the hell!

    We headed to the rooms, she goes by Storm, she said is 23, kinda short and thick in the right places, brunette with big wavy hair -really easy to spot from a distance- I might b wrong but she looks like a mix idk, White / Latino maybe? Well, once inside I managed to get her in the shower, I didn't see major body damage, obedient chick, didn't hear a negative and looks waaaay better without clothes and bending over.

    I do not frequent that area like I used to, but if I happen to be there I'll repeat.

  4. #31774

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Been passing her by several times on Fairhaven. Decided to finally stop. Once inside I don't know if it was her feet or just her, but she had a foul oder. So I dropped her back off. I told her I felt uncomfortable with the LE presence. Had to ride with the windows down for miles to rid the smell. Anyone have any info on her? She said she was an alcoholic.
    What did she look like? Many Nikkis, need more details.

  5. #31773

    Call my sick but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    Thought that I would get out and start 2017 off right. First I hit up the Brook area and found what I thought was a gem, WSW with a fat ass just like I like it so I made the scoop. Said her name was Melissa and we rolled to the spot and opt for BBBJ for. 2 after starting with. 3. Start doing a good job with it and no drama, so was happy. As she is going stated playing with that ass and keep going until FIV, mistake! It was sloppy wet and the smell that came off of it had me with my windows down long after the drop off. I did get the number before hand but def will not repeat that unsanitary condition. After that took my talents to Pig Nation and one of my regs Nicey, for another BBBJTC. She tall with a little extra and a BFA for those that are into that. As always she was good never rushed and aim to please and almost made me forget all about the other. Without me even asking pulled that BFA out before starting so I could play with it as everything is on menu for her. All in all a good way to start the year.
    Call me sick, but I like me some poignant smelling vag. I like pulling my fingers out of there vag and sniffing them when these girls get all sopping wet, call that "fishsticks". Now don't get me wrong there is a limit to this there are most def some girls out here who don't shower and when you pull your fingers out is smells like they got a dead rat stuck in their plumbing. I ain't trying to get down like that. But a little funky smell is welcome in my book.

  6. #31772

    31 yo Nikki from Curtis Bay

    Been passing her by several times on Fairhaven. Decided to finally stop. Once inside I don't know if it was her feet or just her, but she had a foul oder. So I dropped her back off. I told her I felt uncomfortable with the LE presence. Had to ride with the windows down for miles to rid the smell. Anyone have any info on her? She said she was an alcoholic.

  7. #31771

    Parkville

    Met up with a JoJo in Parkville. Not my cup of tea, but little head talked. If you like them super thin and flat, you'll love this one. Nice bb head action, followed with the cover and spun like there was no tomorrow.

    Since I'm fairly new to this, I'd love some info on any thing else in the area for trade.

  8. #31770

  9. #31769
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Things are really dead on Wilkens Avenue. What's up with that?
    Intel says hood turf war & LEOs on it, check the sides.

  10. #31768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    I have notice this myself

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Things are really dead on Wilkens Avenue. What's up with that?
    Yeah, wither they are working off phones or they ain't trying to be out in the cold. I do not think girls are keeping reliable phones like that so it must be the cold weather. I remember when cold weather didn't keep any SW from working. Hell in NY back in the day, the SW would be in lingerie and heels in 25 degree weather in Hunts Point in the Bronx, and this I shit you not. The dedication to this game is slowly slipping away.

  11. #31767

    Dead

    Things are really dead on Wilkens Avenue. What's up with that?

  12. #31766

    Winding down

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonger  [View Original Post]
    Not much going on there. What's up?
    I'm beginning to think it's drying up myself. I don't get out like I use to, but whenever I do, I don't see much out either.

  13. #31765
    Quote Originally Posted by EkimEkim  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some advise in getting a room? Do they require credit cards? I have hear a lot of Tims but was considering the executive hotel on the east side? Anyone know rates? Do they require a deposit? Do you let the girl go get the room so it is on her? Thanks in advance for the help.
    It's a Notel Dude not a hotel. Cash only bro in FYI I would avoid the executive inn on 40 east at all cost. No twat is worth your life and yes that place is that bad, shootings, stabbings fights in that's just the daytime. The place should be seriously shut down. I recommend any place on 40 east after you get out of rosedale.

  14. #31764

    Just Out

    Thought that I would get out and start 2017 off right. First I hit up the Brook area and found what I thought was a gem, WSW with a fat ass just like I like it so I made the scoop. Said her name was Melissa and we rolled to the spot and opt for BBBJ for. 2 after starting with. 3. Start doing a good job with it and no drama, so was happy. As she is going stated playing with that ass and keep going until FIV, mistake! It was sloppy wet and the smell that came off of it had me with my windows down long after the drop off. I did get the number before hand but def will not repeat that unsanitary condition. After that took my talents to Pig Nation and one of my regs Nicey, for another BBBJTC. She tall with a little extra and a BFA for those that are into that. As always she was good never rushed and aim to please and almost made me forget all about the other. Without me even asking pulled that BFA out before starting so I could play with it as everything is on menu for her. All in all a good way to start the year.

  15. #31763

    Wilkens dead?

    Not much going on there. What's up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape