Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,656 to 20,670 of 35479
-
01-03-17 09:41 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 7357Charlie
Was she hanging with the loser boyfriend?
Originally Posted by BigShock
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-03-17 07:22 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 60Saw Charlie yesterday. Saw Flakka a few days before.
Had a good time w / Charlie. She is very submissive, and takes direction well. Got the digits and will definitely repeat. I liked Flakka the first couple of times I saw her, but she has started to flake.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 06:45 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 89Mj aka jordan
Omw home yesterday passing by paradise next to the latin buffet seen mj aka jordan went in for the scoop told her I wanted BJ she said 80!! I asked her is it going to become gold when your done? I said I got 25 coins for BBBJCIM she agreed, specifically asked her if she will catch she agreed said just lmk when its going to I said ok cool? She set her phone to charge. Everything was all good until 15 min go by and she starts rushing me. Ok so here I cum I told her its about to go down she starts giving me a HJ I said you better get back on it and starts again, blow my load she made a mess didn't catch then she was like WTF!! LOL she got pissed I got even pissed I said you agreed to get that. She imeadiately gets out Left her phone starts walking away. I drive off slowly, she starts running after my car like a bangbros chick after they are done. Lmfao!! Its gets better, I guess she went to the bus stop borrowed a phone called her phone I answered she said I left my phone in your car. I responded what you know the tables have turned, starts pleaing I need my phone back. I said you fucked up my day now its my turn to fuck yours up. She was like no please don't I have this and that in there, so I said this phone worth something to you? You give me 20 coins I will bring it back. Got pissed said really you going to try me like that I said to begin with you tried the shit out of me? Went back cracked my window she droped the 20 coin in the car I gave her cell and went on with my day. LOL.
-
01-03-17 00:12 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 219You indeed heard right.
Was getting a little frustrated trying to find something more near my preference Around 2 PM, I came back around and say her again (saw her actually way back before, but passed up), at this point I was just ready to leave almost. (I am looking to find more and more to my preference).
As I said, "Christmas present" as it was very pricey and my fastest pop due to nothing for about a week. Where I felt defeated at that point. Could have just passed up and hit up some digits that would be more typical pricing, but what ever.
Been debating on hitting up first trail experience, Nicole, I am not even sure she does provides. I didn't mention in that review I have digits either, but I have never seen another review on her yet.
Sounded like she only goes around on weekend nights tho from what I remember. (and its not heritage Nicole. As your pics helped me verify). If I did, I would ask if she wants more business for y'all, but haven't.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 23:52 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 219Enjoy.
I just left there and got back, great to be back in my warm weather. But yeah, didn't seem there was as much to offer out there as Orlando does (may be moving up north west, where it really dead though . Sigh).
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 23:17 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 468Lexi
A picture of her.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 20:38 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 1482Windy
From the pics on my little iPhone 5 she looks very thin. Which ain't a bad thing. Challenge accepted!
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 20:37 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 1482Thanks
Added to my list. I need to stay away from Orlando. Although I come for work, I lose money.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
C5 you're the best! I need to borrow your chick-tionary. Or chic-cyclopedia!
-
01-02-17 20:31 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 468Lexi
No she is not. She has a well balanced young body. Worth a visit of yours indeed.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 19:32 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 36Bsw
Hello fellow mongers. Does anyone have any Intel on the BSW who hangs out by wawa close to fl mall? I've seen her the past couple of nights with a black dress on with slits on the side. Seems too good to be true but wanted to check for any reviews.
-
01-02-17 16:27 #14814Senior Member

Posts: 7357Sexi Lexi
This is Lexi.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-02-17 15:07 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 73571 Degrees??
Wow, That's too cold bro! Have a safe trip home and we look forward to seeing you again soon here in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-02-17 15:04 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 7357Now You're a Senior Member
How time flies! Check your PM.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-02-17 15:02 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 7357Inbox Cleared
Inbox Cleared.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-02-17 14:40 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 449Chris5
Clear your inbox so I can pm you. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





