Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14809

    Thanks to OBT and this forum

    Again just want to say thanks to all the people that contributes to this forum in Orlando, thanks to this forum I got some really nice leads and I had a ton of fun in OBT. Like you can see I posted reviews of the girls I found. Now is time to fly to Chicago! I must be crazy specially when I see that the low temperature is going to be 1 degree.

    Hey Chris5 special thanks to you and I check your inbox I just PM you a message. Thanks again.

  2. #14808

    100% right

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I post everything, regardless of how many times she's been reviewed. The purpose of this forum is to share information about our dreams. Someone who doesn't frequently write reviews on their dreams is not what I call a frequent poster to this great thread. Unfortunately their are a lot of lurkers who sit back and wait for other members to do all the work. I'm not saying that's you bro, I'm just saying it happens a lot. As far as you are concerned, I have no issues helping you out.

    C5.
    I believe you on that point bro, that's a shame too. You've always looked out for your boy even when I was a regular member with only like 5 post, so salute to you and much appreciation. Still on the search for one you have baptised yet so I can throw you the oop, LOL.

  3. #14807

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    She's mainly BP but will also do car dates. Lexi is by far one of the hottest young escorts in central Florida. Ass to die 4!

    C5.
    Is she the razor thin spinner on BP? I plan to try her in 2 weeks.

  4. #14806

    Gas Pump Pickups

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Lmao! So you're now picking chicks up from the wawa gas pumps brother? Nice!

    C5.
    Yeah Bro it's not an easy job, but somebody's got to fuckin do it!! LOL.

    TH.

  5. #14805

    Caroline or Tennesse Amanda?

    Has anybody seen either of them? Being going to the same places but I have had no luck. Caroline gave me her # but it looks like its dead.

    Thanks.

  6. #14804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Got to Ask??

    Quote Originally Posted by Luex7  [View Original Post]
    Recently had as well, like last week and originally wasn't going to post on it.

    Picked up around wendys. Idk difference between old and new, but near oakridge sounds about right. She is definitely a little pricey and insistent on CBJ. However will budge for BBBJ if your willing to compensate.

    Probably wasn't worth it this time, as I just got back from vacation and popped pretty fast for the price, oh well 'Merry Christmas / happy new year' I suppose. Got her digis, if wanting to hook up later for a more convenient visit in her incall for another time. May consider, may not. Total dmg for BBBJ, 70.
    Thank You for your report. Much appreciated brother. I have to ask, did you say you paid 70 buck's for a simple blow job?

    C5.

  7. #14803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Denver Colorado Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks SO much for sharing your tremendous finds.

    Happy New Year!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.
    Thank You for the kind word's and Happy New Year to the Denver mongers as well! We have the best chicks in the country here on Paradise Trail and I'm humbled that even from Denver Colorado, you find the time to check out our Orlando Street Walker Thread.

    Much appreciated brother.

    C5.

  8. #14802

    Great Collections

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    So many chicks in 2016.

    C5.
    Thanks SO much for sharing your tremendous finds.

    Happy New Year!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  9. #14801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this sweet thing's BP posting from time to time but never had a chance to catch her out. I guess when she starts posting again I'm going to partake for the first time, because good lord that looks great.
    She's mainly BP but will also do car dates. Lexi is by far one of the hottest young escorts in central Florida. Ass to die 4!

    C5.

  10. #14800

    Sexi Lexi BP or walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Will be back this week! Can't wait to fuck this sexy chick again!!

    C5.
    I've seen this sweet thing's BP posting from time to time but never had a chance to catch her out. I guess when she starts posting again I'm going to partake for the first time, because good lord that looks great.

  11. #14799

    South Carolina Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Stephanie TH?

    C5.
    Bro the last post about SC Red was that because she was robbed she left town for Georgia.

    TH.

  12. #14798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Stripper Courtney on Paradise Trail

    Was cruising Paradise early this morning around 4 am when I pass by Star's and notice Courtney standing on the trail pacing back and forth. Courtney is a young white chick who dances at Star's. Fantastic tight little body with long blonde hair and big fake tits. I swoop around and I park and get out my ride because she would not recognize me in my car. I ask her if she's ok and of course she says her ride didn't show up and her male friend and her were arguing. Offer her a ride home and she hops in. I've known this chicks a few month's now and she's a beautiful girl. I ask how much money she made tonight and she says was very slow. I offer her 50 buck's for a blow job and she says no. LOL! I then offer her 50 buck's and some power for a quick fuck in my car and then she says YES! WTF! LOL!

    Gorgeous flawless body and I beat that pussy up hard in my car! CFS, she play's very safe. These Chicks are funny! Their always fighting with their BoyFriend's or girlfriends and they will fuck the next guy in a heartbeat! This is why C5 will always be single. These hos ain't loyal to no one except CASH and Candy or in this case Powder.

    Thank You Courtney.

    C5.

  13. #14797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Wawa

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    At about 7 pm tonight stopped at the Old Quad Wawa because I had to take a piss. Spotted a smokin hot young chicky, we smiled at each other. And I asked her what she was up to and she said " getting gas " . Offered to buy her coffee and she said ok. We talked over coffee and afterwards she got in. On our way to my spot she told me that she recently broke up with her BF of 2 yrs. And that I was the only one she dated since the breakup. She's a smokin hot 24 yr old civilian thick, made up, clean with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. And she's a half PR and half Italian from Brooklyn named Danielle. And she gave an excellent BBBJ. And we fucked in missionary and me suckin her big tits. Fucked her good and hard and deep and when I was in balls deep shot a big load into the pussy. And NO NO Fuckin Party Hat!! When I dropped her off she handed me a piece of paper and said, " you better hit me up " ! And I said, " yeees ma'am " !! And I will gladly hit her up because Danielle was pleasant, fun, and trustworthy. Oh and because she's smokin hot and an excellent hookup. And I went home feeling like a New Man on the first day of the New Year. And that's what happened.

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
    Lmao! So you're now picking chicks up from the wawa gas pumps brother? Nice!

    C5.

  14. #14796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Posting Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MunkysLove  [View Original Post]
    I do that already brother, I usually don't write reports on consistent reported dreams, if I experience something new I write something up when I get time. I'm never on here asking for numbers, as a matter of fact I've only asked for one before and you hooked me up, and then when you needed a number I was able to return the favor. Like I said before, the hunt makes it fun, so I never mind going out to find fun, I just try not to post the same thing the last guy said. Either way much appreciated for the advice, I will hunt down those tits in your pic myself hopefully soon and motor boat the shit out of her!
    I post everything, regardless of how many times she's been reviewed. The purpose of this forum is to share information about our dreams. Someone who doesn't frequently write reviews on their dreams is not what I call a frequent poster to this great thread. Unfortunately their are a lot of lurkers who sit back and wait for other members to do all the work. I'm not saying that's you bro, I'm just saying it happens a lot. As far as you are concerned, I have no issues helping you out.

    C5.

  15. #14795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Right about insistant on CBJ

    Recently had as well, like last week and originally wasn't going to post on it.

    Picked up around wendys. Idk difference between old and new, but near oakridge sounds about right. She is definitely a little pricey and insistent on CBJ. However will budge for BBBJ if your willing to compensate.

    Probably wasn't worth it this time, as I just got back from vacation and popped pretty fast for the price, oh well 'Merry Christmas / happy new year' I suppose. Got her digis, if wanting to hook up later for a more convenient visit in her incall for another time. May consider, may not. Total dmg for BBBJ, 70.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    After a lackluster blow job this morning I bumped into my friend MJ in the new quadrant near OakRidge. Scooped this sexy chick up and immediately headed to a nice quiet spot for a decent BJ. The reason I say decent is because MJ insists on a CBJ. While her blow jobs are still good, nothing compare to BBBJCIM! There's always next time!

    These pic's were taken TODAY right on Paradise Trail.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape