Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13840
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    But I already hit my TOFTT quota for the week.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...bshell/6818928
    In case it wasn't obvious, I was wondering if anyone had any further info on this one.

  2. #13839

    No Kitty

    Wanted to see her based off recommendations. Text back and forth to work out details and got her location. Arrived and no response now for over 30 mins. I get that it happens but it still sucks none the less. I'd rather she made up some excuse not to meet then just waiting around being ignored.

    Guess I'll go home with blue balls.

  3. #13838

    Recommendations

    I'm going to be spending a night on Oahu soon. Anyone have any recommendations for me? Who to see or where to go? I'm really Intrested in Alexa or possible this one http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...bshell/6811395 but if someone has a better idea I'm all ears.

  4. #13837
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo for excellent review. Appreciate when mongers share such commentary more than the simple details about what position they did. I don't really care whether or not you did DS standing or whatever. What I want to know is the chemistry from the provider and how you felt about the session.
    Ha! Brother Darkman, that's all I do. Well, mostly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    But she was being kinda flaky. She mentioned she was getting her nails done at 11:00 PM at night.
    She didn't seem unusually flaky to me, but she's still a girl in her early to mid-20's, so some flakiness may occur from time to time. I have nieces that age, and even the most level-headed one occasionally flakes out.

  5. #13836

    Good info and review to start the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ilable/6812263

    First, she's real and those are her real pics. They're accurate and recent, but unflattering angles and pics have been omitted. So they're not inaccurate, just cherrypicked the same way you might when you post on Facebook. She won't answer the phone if she's in a session, so if she doesn't get right back to you quickly that may be why.

    She almost certainly reads this forum.

    She's friendly, not flaky, not a clockwatcher, and will try to give you a good session. That said, she's not GFE. You may get some LFK, possibly brief BBBJ, but don't expect more than that in the GFE department.

    And that's kind of it. The "worst" things I can say about her is she uses flattering but accurate pics, and you probably won't feel like you were with a girlfriend. She's pleasant and a straight shooter, seems pretty sharp, and will try to give you a good time within her boundaries. It could be a YMMV thing, but I suspect that most people get the same mileage as I did.

    I liked her, but I personally wouldn't visit her again. There's a sense of (simulated, I know) passion and / or sensuality I was hoping for and don't think I'd get with her. Not because she wasn't trying to give me a good time within her boundaries, but because my boundaries that define a good time are beyond hers, and I don't think that gap will ever go away.
    Mahalo for excellent review. Appreciate when mongers share such commentary more than the simple details about what position they did. I don't really care whether or not you did DS standing or whatever. What I want to know is the chemistry from the provider and how you felt about the session.

    I will verify she does read this board. She contacted me directly in a PM after something I posted in the "White Girls" thread. So that immediately told me she is smarter than most as she is reaching out (marketing!) directly to customers that are interested in her.

    I'm not a fan of tats. But we engaged in a brief PM thing and later through a phone call. Trust me, I was in the mood for a rendezvous with her after the call. I tentatively set something for a few days later (my work schedule didn't allow an immediate date). We ended up texting back and forth a few times prior to date.

    Finally I had time, texted her, we went back and forth a few times. This was during a late afternoon and I was trying to set something up that night. At one point I was trying to nail down a time. But she was being kinda flaky. She mentioned she was getting her nails done at 11:00 PM at night.

    Then her texts stopped.

    Blew me off. I ended up saying fuck it and just went home horny. Kinda pissed me off, though not her fault, as I ended up attempting another date with another girl and it was another bust. Frustration set in.

    But then Abby had sent a few more texts to me directly over next few days / weeks, asking when I was going to come see her. Really? You blew me off? Why should I come see you? You asked for a date and when I try to arrange one with you, you blew me off? Now you ask again? Sorry. I learned that maybe you are not that smart after all.

    Just my two cents. I have nothing to offer anyone about her services. She could be stellar and maybe I am missing out. But given my attempt to see her and the review from Rpduerco, I don't think I'm missing anything at all.

    Perhaps I'm getting picky in my 'older' years. But far too many chicks out there on BP working an angle. Usually it's all BS and tons of promises, with no delivery in the end. A monger only has to suffer through this a few times before he learns, "Never again. ".

  6. #13835

    Looks interesting

    But I already hit my TOFTT quota for the week.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...bshell/6818928

  7. #13834
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I got to agree with you here. Its like a quiet business date. You and her know what your there for. Its a straight session nothing over or under the limits, nothing to say good or bad about the session etc.
    Well, no surprises. There were some good things, but no unexpected delights, why'know? I like to forget it's a transaction, lose myself in the moment, and I don't see it happening with her.

    That's not a complaint about her any more than noting that a person who enjoys sports cars probably won't get that feeling from a Prius. The Prius is a great car, it does its thing very well, but it'd be wrong to judge it by the same criteria you'd use for a Ferrari and vice versa.

    The most important takeaways are:

    A) She's legit, and will try to give you a good time

    B) But within her limits, which aren't unreasonable but also not GFE-ish

  8. #13833

    Travel rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat22  [View Original Post]
    300 for the hour. You can get as good a service elsewhere but, she is niche. So the donation is IMHO worth it to fuck black barbie.
    Huh! That must be her travel rate. Her profile at that other site says 200.31 reviews L8, P7.

  9. #13832
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Raiden, the problem is guys don't make the separation between photo (real or fake) and ad contents (to what was provided). This is two different things.

    This place gets raving reviews for what a Sisi or Kiki? Is providing, so they would say its the real deal, their legit etc. But its not them in (fake) photos.

    If they don't get either one or bad service. They are the first to say "it (ad) and photo are fake. Getting good service doesn't make the photos real!
    Good point. But hey, just say if service bad but the pics are real, or please separate service and pics. So it's less confusing. Or eBen ssy, she looks something like the pics. Oh well.

  10. #13831
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ilable/6812263

    First, she's real and those are her real pics. They're accurate and recent, but unflattering angles and pics have been omitted. So they're not inaccurate, just cherrypicked the same way you might when you post on Facebook. She won't answer the phone if she's in a session, so if she doesn't get right back to you quickly that may be why.

    She almost certainly reads this forum.

    She's friendly, not flaky, not a clockwatcher, and will try to give you a good session. That said, she's not GFE. You may get some LFK, possibly brief BBBJ, but don't expect more than that in the GFE department.

    And that's kind of it. The "worst" things I can say about her is she uses flattering but accurate pics, and you probably won't feel like you were with a girlfriend. She's pleasant and a straight shooter, seems pretty sharp, and will try to give you a good time within her boundaries. It could be a YMMV thing, but I suspect that most people get the same mileage as I did.

    I liked her, but I personally wouldn't visit her again. There's a sense of (simulated, I know) passion and / or sensuality I was hoping for and don't think I'd get with her. Not because she wasn't trying to give me a good time within her boundaries, but because my boundaries that define a good time are beyond hers, and I don't think that gap will ever go away.
    I got to agree with you here. Its like a quiet business date. You and her know what your there for. Its a straight session nothing over or under the limits, nothing to say good or bad about the session etc. Though, surprising second time with her thought she would be a little more open and comfortable with you but no. This reminds me of Amana Angie in some ways.

  11. #13830
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Thanks for the heads up. Something is funny here because one guy is posting glowing reviews and info that it's her pics. Ahhhhhh. Think I'll stick to my AMP girls. Too much funny stuff going on. Much mahalos for the tip.
    Raiden, the problem is guys don't make the separation between photo (real or fake) and ad contents (to what was provided). This is two different things.

    This place gets raving reviews for what a Sisi or Kiki? Is providing, so they would say its the real deal, their legit etc. But its not them in (fake) photos.

    If they don't get either one or bad service. They are the first to say "it (ad) and photo are fake. Getting good service doesn't make the photos real!

  12. #13829

    Abby Jane review

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ilable/6812263

    First, she's real and those are her real pics. They're accurate and recent, but unflattering angles and pics have been omitted. So they're not inaccurate, just cherrypicked the same way you might when you post on Facebook. She won't answer the phone if she's in a session, so if she doesn't get right back to you quickly that may be why.

    She almost certainly reads this forum.

    She's friendly, not flaky, not a clockwatcher, and will try to give you a good session. That said, she's not GFE. You may get some LFK, possibly brief BBBJ, but don't expect more than that in the GFE department.

    And that's kind of it. The "worst" things I can say about her is she uses flattering but accurate pics, and you probably won't feel like you were with a girlfriend. She's pleasant and a straight shooter, seems pretty sharp, and will try to give you a good time within her boundaries. It could be a YMMV thing, but I suspect that most people get the same mileage as I did.

    I liked her, but I personally wouldn't visit her again. There's a sense of (simulated, I know) passion and / or sensuality I was hoping for and don't think I'd get with her. Not because she wasn't trying to give me a good time within her boundaries, but because my boundaries that define a good time are beyond hers, and I don't think that gap will ever go away.

  13. #13828
    I don't think that was the complete link.

  14. #13827

  15. #13826

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape