Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNeil58  [View Original Post]
    It's listed as 1 of 2 NO's on her web site: http://sexystacieking.wixsite.com/st...onations-gifts.

    I don't usually ask if it is a specifically listed NO. Am I being naive?
    I asked her a couple of years ago, and she said yes. It may be at this point that you have to see here a time or two before it's offered.

  2. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNeil58  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually ask if it is a specifically listed NO. Am I being naive?
    They almost always list no to BBFS. Always. Asking in person gets a better result.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Always Perfect (cali69)
    Is she still around? I'd see her again. Is she mainly running ads in Tacoma?

  4. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNeil58  [View Original Post]
    It's listed as 1 of 2 NO's on her web site: http://sexystacieking.wixsite.com/st...onations-gifts.

    I don't usually ask if it is a specifically listed NO. Am I being naive?
    You do know that she did a porno?

  5. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    The rest are YMMV and require more negotiation.
    +10000000000000000000000000000.

  6. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNeil58  [View Original Post]
    It's listed as 1 of 2 NO's on her web site: http://sexystacieking.wixsite.com/st...onations-gifts.

    I don't usually ask if it is a specifically listed NO. Am I being naive?
    Yes you are. You got to seen her a few times.

  7. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    Very submissive open to almost anything BBFS cip bbgreek.
    She is one of the no hassle BBFS crew.

    Others where you are guaranteed BBFS include.

    Mandie.

    Exoticbrunettebeauty (eternity).

    Nikki Devil.

    Monet on BP.

    Gwen on BP.

    Gemini812.

    Mariko BP.

    Eurotouch milfs.

    PleasureQueen123.

    Avasweetride.

    Brookedoitall.

    Rentonhottie.

    Jazminjazz.

    Always Perfect (cali69).

    The rest are YMMV and require more negotiation.

    These ones will do BBFS with anyone.

  8. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Sexystacieking is confirmed.
    It's listed as 1 of 2 NO's on her web site: http://sexystacieking.wixsite.com/st...onations-gifts.

    I don't usually ask if it is a specifically listed NO. Am I being naive?

  9. #237

    I'm leaning towards total bullshit

    Without being too specific (PM if you want details), I've seen Sierra twice and she was very leery of semen. Vag contact. Not to mention Emily L'Amour mentioned as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Penis  [View Original Post]
    2 k for an hour BBFS without even a finish inside? I that's true (doubtful based on your track record of posts so far) it's crazy and you're going to make things harder for the rest of us by posting that you're paying that sort of price.

  10. #236

    TNA- Shainairelanddd

    Any intel on this one? Price is a bit high, but based on the post looks to be part of the Kirkland group.

  11. #235
    AlyssaErotica has BBFS on her don't list.

    Quote Originally Posted by MathDude7  [View Original Post]
    BrookeDoitall bbfscip and bbfscia. No upcharge. I like this lady.

    Sexystacieking BBFS no upcharge.

    SierraLeone bbfscip 2 k for an hour appt. No cip.

    NadiaLove143 bbfscip. 300 upcharge.

    AlyssaErotica BBFS. No cip. 600 for an hour appt.

    MissLilyGrace bbfscip. No upcharge.

  12. #234
    2 k for an hour BBFS without even a finish inside? I that's true (doubtful based on your track record of posts so far) it's crazy and you're going to make things harder for the rest of us by posting that you're paying that sort of price.

    Quote Originally Posted by MathDude7  [View Original Post]
    SierraLeone bbfscip 2 k for an hour appt. No cip

  13. #233

    MathDude7 aka Troll

    MathDude, since according to you almost every provider on TNA and BP are BBFS friendly, wouldn't be easier if you just list the 1 or 2 that don't??

    Quote Originally Posted by MathDude7  [View Original Post]
    BrookeDoitall bbfscip and bbfscia. No upcharge. I like this lady.

    Sexystacieking BBFS no upcharge.

    SierraLeone bbfscip 2 k for an hour appt. No cip.

    NadiaLove143 bbfscip. 300 upcharge.

    AlyssaErotica BBFS. No cip. 600 for an hour appt.

    MissLilyGrace bbfscip. No upcharge.

  14. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by MathDude7  [View Original Post]
    BrookeDoitall bbfscip and bbfscia. No upcharge. I like this lady.

    Sexystacieking BBFS no upcharge.

    SierraLeone bbfscip 2 k for an hour appt. No cip.

    NadiaLove143 bbfscip. 300 upcharge.

    AlyssaErotica BBFS. No cip. 600 for an hour appt.

    MissLilyGrace bbfscip. No upcharge.
    Sexystacieking is confirmed.

  15. #231
    BrookeDoitall bbfscip and bbfscia. No upcharge. I like this lady.

    Sexystacieking BBFS no upcharge.

    SierraLeone bbfscip 2 k for an hour appt. No cip.

    NadiaLove143 bbfscip. 300 upcharge.

    AlyssaErotica BBFS. No cip. 600 for an hour appt.

    MissLilyGrace bbfscip. No upcharge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape