Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,306 to 22,320 of 43527
-
01-02-17 12:24 #21222Senior Member

Posts: 189Thanks for the update. Monica from Star and Lilly from Coddington were 2 of my favorites. I'm still hoping for a return from Lilly. I wish there were some providers in Quincy that matched their quality. I'm hoping with the 1/13/17 Rhode Island deadline (new RI regulations) that most of the hot talent will venture north.
SPS.
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 10:52 #21221Senior Member

Posts: 211SPS, she retired.
Back in NY with her family.
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 09:19 #21220Senior Member

Posts: 368Like he said
Pika hit the nail on the head. Exactly my experience.
Originally Posted by PikaPepper
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 09:17 #21219Senior Member

Posts: 368Eastern Europeans
The last few months BP Body Rubs has been crawling with ads for hot looking eastern European girls offering nude nuru B2 B sessions, no price posted. They're all so similar. See Inga, Sonya, Nika, Ilona. Must be connected. For example, http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...hower/34833918.
Is there a new agency out there? Anyone have any experience with these girls. They are smoking hot (or at least the pics in their ads are smoking hot) and offering a pretty exquisite service. TGTBT?
-
01-02-17 06:56 #21218Senior Member

Posts: 293Best of luck
Been there three times. Always stick me in front most room, and again, the walls do not go to the ceiling. So, someone else is there at the front desk six feet away and you can hear everything they are doing and vice versa. They give a good legit massage there, but I find the table / padding sub-par so it's been six months since I've gone.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 21:20 #21217Senior Member

Posts: 1038You could very well be right, I've never been to Pinetree but I might put it on my list, just for fun. I will occasionally go to a spa that has been reviewed here as totally legit, no extras, to see how I do. Quite often I have success, when someone has said no extras.
Originally Posted by Zimmm33
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 19:53 #21216Senior Member

Posts: 293Legit
At some places that is the signal, but Pinetree is 100% legit. My guess is they are the same owners as Orangetree In derry. I always see their ads posted at almost the exact same time.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 19:17 #21215Senior Member

Posts: 591060 vs. 32
I'm glad I tried 1060 given the other responses. The attendants at 1060 were certainly on the younger side and massage and finish were good. Only problem was I called for an appointment and when I arrived neither knew anything about me having called. They had to make a call to confirm so I suspect whoever took the call wasn't even on location at the time. So I spent 10 minutes waiting after I paid.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 14:13 #21214Senior Member

Posts: 164Waltham 1060 vs 32
I've been to both when I've been working a jobsite nearby.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
1060 ladies are attractive, refined, provide good massages and a standard ending. I generally find them attractive and attentive.
32 ladies are a bit skanky and not as attractive. If you want more options, however, it is a good choice. They are generally older, heavier and a bit worse for the wear.
-
12-31-16 15:01 #21213Regular Member

Posts: 2Ah damn, I'm still a little new to the Massage scene, so I didn't know that one, damn!
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
And thanks, I've been lurking here for a while, figured I can contribute now:-D.
-
12-31-16 12:32 #21212Senior Member

Posts: 152How much is the door fee plus the upsell for FS at South St? Thanks!
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 11:18 #21211Senior Member

Posts: 2831060 main 32 south
1060 is good quality massage first with tease HE at the very end. No rush.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
32 is the opposite. Tease upsell for FS with some minimal massage thrown in at the beginning expecting you will finish and leave soon. Just do the 1/2 hour.
Both have pretty good looking in 30's-40's-maybe a 50+ at times (no grannys).
-
12-31-16 09:40 #21210Senior Member

Posts: 59She is on BP. You can call and get the address.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 09:32 #21209Senior Member

Posts: 189Qtown AAMP or AMP worthy
I'll actually be working today right in Quincy Center. Can anybody recommend a AMP or AAMP in the area worth visiting while I'm there. I'm looking for some oral. My go to doesn't work on Saturday's.
Shoot me a pm.
SPS.
-
12-31-16 08:28 #21208Regular Member

Posts: 1Best of Boston?
New member here and just moved to Boston. Have been looking for a DL, but worth the $ AMP, if anyone has any suggestions / names to ask for, would be very obliged. Happy New Years!










Reply With Quote




