Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 35479
-
12-29-16 20:39 #14734Senior Member

Posts: 468Kaci
I have pm'ed you.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 20:10 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 63What is the name of the first firl in this picture. She is sitting down behind a brick wearing blue top.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 19:38 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 125Emily
Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 17:51 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 7357You Want Big Tits??
Well so do I brother! Why don't you gas up your ride and hit up Paradise Trail and find us both some NEW big tits! Now there's a thought right brother! LOL.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
Check your PM punk!! LOL.
C5.
-
12-29-16 16:58 #14730Banned Member

Posts: 1218Great Photos
And great memories but Bro Natasha?? Kali?? The Saint?? Kylee?? LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
12-29-16 16:54 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 7357I Couldn't agree with you more!
I've been saying the same thing for year's about our girls. Beautiful, young, model like beauties on Paradise Trail. You ask what is this Paradise Trail thing? The Search engine on this forum is excellent. Type in Paradise Trail and boom! All you're questions will be answered brother! Paradise Trail is truly what every man's dreams are made of.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-29-16 16:50 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 214Love your pictures
Keep it coming, great post like always.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 16:30 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 483Great looking girls
I got to say you guys got the nicest looking SW girls on these forums. I might be out on the street if these girls exist in our backyards. LOL.
And what is this "Paradise Trail" thing?
-
12-29-16 16:11 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 57Wow' Nice bro' ,. Luv when they be Wet like that. Yall had better luck yesterday out there then me,. Just saw one spinner with teeth that looked like she exploded firecrackers in her mouth" fvck"" LOL.
Originally Posted by TheGlove
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 15:11 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 7357Chicago Monger
Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-29-16 15:10 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 1837No, it was a 321 number
Originally Posted by Alejandrita1
[View Original Post]
She said she has been down here for about a year from NC. She was very clean. Face, body, other parts. No odor at all. Her complexion was not at all like some of the pox-faced girls that are sometimes out there. Would like to see what you found out about Kaci.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
WindyMan. PM me if you can.
Thanks.
G56.
-
12-29-16 14:24 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 57Nice Albums C5 ,. Thankz for sharing,. Uve been blessed bro'.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 14:00 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 80Scooped up
She walks upband down by the Taco Bell, the plaza where has the Chineese Paruvian place and publix, Skyview Plaza.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 13:51 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 7357Latin Michelle on Paradise Trail
Michelle is one of the best blow jobs on Paradise Trail.
PM for digits.
C5.
-
12-29-16 13:31 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 449Hey Chris5 I'm in Orlando from Chicago
Hey man you helped me before (for a couple summers now) in your famous trail, I am on Orlando for the rest of the week and just want to ask for your help. I hope you remember me. Sent you a PM. Thanks.












Reply With Quote




