Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,671 to 29,685 of 61406
-
12-30-16 01:50 #31736Senior Member

Posts: 95Jill wash ave.
So tonight I decided to do a little stroll through your fine city. Wilk was dead made my way to BP / cb, it was also, dead except for a nice car b que. As I was about to, leave I read someone post they had some luck on wash by the uhaul, so I tried my luck as I created the hill something caught my eye. I double back and this time I got the wave so I made the pickup. Small thing with no curves at all named Jill. She got right to the point agreed on tution and headed to a spot. She's extremely small no stretch marks, and completely flat front and back. She has decent skill, she's extremely tight. Didn't take long till I filled the bag and hitailed it out of there. Damage was 2 jacksons. Also I do have didgets and you tried to get some pics but was to dark and freaking cold. Happy hunting.
-
12-30-16 00:37 #31735Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-29-16 19:37 #31734Senior Member

Posts: 2344Angel
I have her # and can pass it along if you are one of the ones looking for it.
-
12-29-16 16:42 #31733Senior Member

Posts: 206Damn, I keep missing her. Good to hear she's still around.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Girl needs a phone. She was my go to until mid summer.
BK.
-
12-29-16 14:40 #31732Senior Member

Posts: 2344Ranee
She's around Washington Blvd and the you-Haul place. She's one of the good ones. Be nice and pick her up if you have the time and money.
-
12-29-16 12:25 #31731Senior Member

Posts: 386Michele
Have her message Dolphin 19 if you would ty.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 11:57 #31730Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
OK, I'll say this one more time! For all the zero or near zero posters and those that simply don't read, Kandii's number is not to be passed around! Stop with all the PM's saying "I'll treat her right" and "digits?" and "I'll pay you back as soon as I date my first SW" etc. , etc. , etc. Stop it! If you read all the posts about her, not just mine, you'll find that her rules are that her number is not passed around. If you have a reputation on this forum then you can send me your NAME and NUMBER and I will forward them to her. I'm just relaying information, not screening other than to make sure you are a contributing member. Then it's out of my hands. I'm not her pimp. It's up to her if she contacts you. She usually will, but it's up to her.
For those that have her numbers, she is temporarily using the one ending in 4629.
-
12-29-16 11:41 #31729Senior Member

Posts: 105Looks like
A girl I've picked up quite a few times near the McD on Washington Blvd. Introduced herself as Michelle. Picked her up twice in the same area. If it's her she's a sweetheart and definitely worth the pickup. Had digits but as per usual they're out of service at the moment.
.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 11:05 #31728Senior Member

Posts: 978Inbox
Muff your in box says messages full. Tried to send the info you asked, clear space.
-
12-29-16 08:08 #31727Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is temporarily using her number that ends in 4629.
-
12-29-16 00:31 #31726Senior Member

Posts: 2419Little ol star
-
12-28-16 18:39 #31725Senior Member

Posts: 59East side
Just dropped Tiff off. She is looking good tonight. If you're into big butts and thick legs she will be out.
-
12-28-16 18:09 #31724Regular Member

Posts: 6Shauni
Yes she is worth the time. She knows how to please.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 15:43 #31723Senior Member

Posts: 2419Angel
Called me this morning. Needs funds for baby situation.
Hit me up if you want to donate.
Peace.
-
12-28-16 15:41 #31722Senior Member

Posts: 2419











Reply With Quote





