Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,181 to 30,195 of 61388
-
11-04-16 16:01 #31208Regular Member

Posts: 14Jessica
Haven't seen Jessica (has red hair with blonde streaks in front) usually hangs on Pontiac & 6th? Any info would be appreciated. Stay safe guys.
-
11-04-16 16:01 #31207Senior Member

Posts: 431Natalie: Sexy Shower, Hairy Pussy
After a recent horrible rip-off nightmare on the CL circuit (see post), thought I'd get that off my mind and blow a load thinking about our sweetie, Natalie, in and after a shower.
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Nat...Pussy-29403621
-
11-04-16 15:46 #31206Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi ; In her own words
Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west, please thanks.
She's around the west side today.
-
11-04-16 13:11 #31205Senior Member

Posts: 92Re: bli eyes
She's medium brown, about 30 years old, maybe 120 or 130 pounds, natural hair.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 12:57 #31204Senior Member

Posts: 602Blue eyes
Is she Light-skinned? Sounds like a girl I met a few yrs ago, but she hung around Walbrook Junction & Garrison Ave.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 07:53 #31203Senior Member

Posts: 92Shawnee, aka eyes on wilkens
Got off work yesterday and felt the urge. So I headed out on the prowl. Rode down Wilkins and didn't see anything till I got to the circle. The only thing I saw was a BSW rather small and looking a little rough. I went on by and continued my loop. 20 minutes later after finding no one else out I rode by again. And she was still there, so I said during what the hell and made the scoop. She said her name was Shawnee aka eyes. And I could see why. She's a black girl with 2 naturally blue eyes. Anyways we head to a spot and negotiate standard fair for bbbjwcim. She got to work and wow that girl has got mad skills best blow I've had in a while lots of slurping and attention to the boys. She worked it real good. When I blasted, and I do mean blasted. She caught every drop and swallowed. She doesn't have a phone but says she's at the circle a lot. Definitely worth the ride. I would repeat. No drama all though YMMV. I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.
-
11-04-16 07:46 #31202Senior Member

Posts: 92Shawnee, aka eyes on wilkens
Got off work yesterday and felt the urge. So I headed out on the prowl. Rode down Wilkins and didn't see anything till I got to the circle. The only thing I saw was a BSW rather small and looking a little rough. I went on by and continued my loop. 20 minutes later after finding no one else out I rode by again. And she was still there, so I said during what the hell and made the scoop. She said her name was Shawnee aka eyes. And I could see why. She's a black girl with 2 naturally blue eyes. Anyways we head to a spot and negotiate standard fair for bbbjwcim. She got to work and wow that girl has got mad skills best blow I've had in a while lots of slurping and attention to the boys. She worked it real good. When I blasted, and I do mean blasted. She caught every drop and swallowed. She doesn't have a phone but says she's at the circle a lot. Definitely worth the ride. I would repeat. No drama all though YMMV. I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.
-
11-03-16 19:18 #31201Senior Member

Posts: 95She always looks rough. She always tells that same lie. No rogue monger is beating her up on the regular because she won't do anal. Just a lie.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 19:17 #31200Senior Member

Posts: 95She told me the same exact thing about a month ago. She claimed it was one of her regulars. Stop believing the good hooker myth and all their lies.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
The only thing that beat her up is the street and her habits.
-
11-03-16 17:55 #31199Senior Member

Posts: 1320Ladies are working off their Obama phones! If you've got their numbers you've got the power. The good ones keep minutes the rest of them aren't worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 10:23 #31198Senior Member

Posts: 205Slim pickings
Drove down the w / w loop. Still seems much emptier than usual. Stopped at a light and noticed a decent looking girl pass in front of my car. She looks into my car and who was it, but Victoria (see my post from a few weeks ago). Her hair was in a differen style t and she was wearing different clothes and had less make up so I didn't really recognize her at first. She then proceeded to yell out, while my window was closed "I remember you. " Very awkward to say the least. I drove around for a bit longer she tried to wave me over but I was, at that point, in time turned off to her. Spotted a little Sarah but remembered the recent conversations on the board about her.
Slim Pickens this morning hopefully later this evening will be better.
-
11-02-16 17:24 #31197Senior Member

Posts: 233Aw shit. I hate that stuff.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 15:56 #31196Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west.
She's out now!
-
11-02-16 10:36 #31195Senior Member

Posts: 205Where is everyone?
This is the third day in a row that I've driven around the w / w loop in the morning, only to find it completely empty. Where are all the girls? I know it's gotten a bit colder, but it's not cold enough for them to start pretending their services are worth Backpage pricing.
Also, Uncle LEO parked near Pierre's.
-Sammy.
-
11-02-16 08:19 #31194Senior Member

Posts: 1320Ya, she's always looked so downtrodden and worn out I've always passed on her. Might give her a shot off your recommendation, but will have to be the only SW avail. As far as these gals saying they recently got beat up, that seems to be a growing trend lately. Not sure if there's some new rogue mongers out there or if they're using that ploy for sympathy $$.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




