Thread: Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 197
-
02-02-17 06:50 #122Senior Member

Posts: 604Miranda
I think he's referring to a Miranda warning, like when they slap the silver bracelets on you.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 06:05 #121Senior Member

Posts: 958Miranda
From the little information you've given it's kind of hard to respond. Independent, SW, agency, CL, BP? A name is just a name so it's safe to assume that Miranda is probably as real as yours is Robert. If you can give some more info about her, or a link to an ad then might be able to help.
Originally Posted by RobertSterling
[View Original Post]
-w.Last edited by Wenger; 02-02-17 at 06:06. Reason: need more coffee, i can't fucking type
-
02-01-17 19:02 #120Senior Member

Posts: 176Miranda
Does anyone else get suspicious of a provider whose name is Miranda? I always think about a LEO setup.
-
01-31-17 06:50 #119Senior Member

Posts: 442Glass half full
I was not lucky enough to visit Mikayla when she was here but not for lack of trying. Just could not catch a break with her schedule. However, I have never been disappointed with any of the other girls there.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
Don't do something drastic like converting to the priesthood just yet. You still have a career as a major league batter ahead of you if you stick not out. LOL. If it does get that bad however, I am sure there are several members here who would take over your scrubs.
Maybe it's time to try and put a group trip together and go to Bangkok.
-
01-31-17 01:34 #118Senior Member

Posts: 1712Ter
There have been a few posts on TER as the site was down. Some people are worried. Here are my thoughts.
1) TER has been around since 1999. There is no way LE does not know about this website. If they wanted to do something, they could have done something a long time ago. Unless it's because Trump is the President now and he wants to go after TER in the name of national security.
2) Joining TER is not a crime. Even writing a review is not a crime. It proves nothing. District attorney would have to prove that you actually saw a girl at a given location on this given day and more importantly money changed hands. Sure it's easy to prove that you went to location X and saw a girl. All it takes is hotel security footage. But the only way they can prove that money changed hands is if they got the girl too. A girl sees multiple guys a day, it would be very easy to discredit her. Also, some of the reviews that I wrote are for meetings that did not even take place in Cook County. Do I worry about Denver DA knocking on my door? Not really.
3) I don't see DAs across country starting to put together cases against all TER members. Do you really think Cook County DA is going to go after you when their cases are backed up as is?
4) TER servers are hosted outside of US. The US LE has no jurisdiction over them.
-
01-23-17 17:11 #117Senior Member

Posts: 936Noooooooooooooooooo
Fly the flags at half mast. The greatest Thai girl to ever step foot in Chicago is now gone. Mikayla had style, she had class, she was fucking gorgeous, model quality, elite, she was as enthusiastic as they get, and now she's' gone, back to her husband in Texas. I'm fucking heartbroken. I'm seriously considering retirement. Between her leaving and the worst experience at an AMP possible the other night, in a fucking city hosting the worst AMP scene in America, I am at a loss as to where to go next. My bullpen now resembles the fucking Giants. It was full of talent just a couple weeks ago. How does this shit even happen? Baby come back.
-
01-16-17 10:38 #116Senior Member

Posts: 936This is true, however
The hobby is nuanced. Some girls really don't like reviews being shared of them out in the open. And a lot of them are low volume enough that they will know it was you and will possibly cut you off. I always post negative experiences out in the forum, because I think one of the primary reasons for the forum is to protect each other from bad times. Look I can justify spending money on a medicore time, where you expected better service but no way should people be allowed to spend hard earned money on bad times, scams, or whatever else.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 10:04 #115Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
That's one of the problems with the forum, to many mongers turned it into a PM sharing system which is not the primary purpose of the forum.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 08:05 #114Senior Member

Posts: 1675The choice comes down to mooch off the forum or share with the forum. I choose share.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 22:46 #113Senior Member

Posts: 936The Monger's Dilemma
After doing this for several years now, I've learned that the number one lesson in this hobby is that nothing that is really really good lasts long. Just when you think you have created your little bullpen, one of them leaves, or another's service takes a hit, and so you are always rebuilding. You never actually get to relax and just enjoy the same 2 or 3 girls for a long period of time. So the problem with these forums is that when you actually do find that diamond in the rough, you don't want to share it because that speeds up the process of deterioration. And yet at the same time, it was only because of the forums that you found it in the first place, maybe not the girl, but the overall resources that you used to find her. You want the information to continue to be shared but at the same time you really really don't want to give up the girl you just had quite possibly the best session of at least the last 6 months. You know that she's new and the fact of the matter is that the service has already probably peaked, and as soon as everyone else gets their hands on her, then you best be sure she's not going to do what she did tonight. It's just facts here. So what do you do?
I just barebacked one of the hottest girls I have seen in my three years in this industry, mid twenties, gorgeous body, and absolutely stellar in bed. It felt like an actual date and as real as it can be. There are some girls in this industry who just really like to fuck. They are just really into it and so to get paid for it is perfect for them. They are rare, in my opinion, and usually don't stay that way long. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of providers who give a great session, but I mean only a few of them really go all out in an authentic way. There is plenty of acting out there and it is appreciated and there's plenty of girls who are into it but don't go wild. But every once in a while, the timing is right and the mood is right and you get way more than you paid for.
And yet we are back to the dilemma. I know my inbox is going to be blown up and I just can't do it. I'm sorry. I can share all the 7/10,8/10,9/10 sessions, but I just can't share that 10/10. If that makes me a bad monger I don't know what to say. I'd like to think that I've shared a shit load of info, mostly by PM, because that's usually where the best info comes from. If I go back and the service is not the same or if she won't allow BB anymore than I will be more than happy to share the info, but until then, I'm going to keep it to myself and I really don't blame others for doing the same.
-
01-13-17 14:38 #112Senior Member

Posts: 1675When you really think about this BP thing, it's not going to hurt the Euros or other white girls. They'll just find another medium to advertise or join an agency with a website. It's going to hurt the struggling minorities that don't have options. Once again the government throws a pipe wrench into the lives of the poor.
-
01-09-17 17:16 #111Senior Member

Posts: 377This!
No more needs to be said!
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 15:06 #110Senior Member

Posts: 228It's possible this will drive more Polish girls to USA.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 18:59 #109Senior Member

Posts: 3480Why Police Can't Ease Up On Hookers.
Because it's easier and safer to arrest hookers and johns than going after AK-47 wielding thugs.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 17:07 #108Senior Member

Posts: 1675This Sunday, 60 Minutes is airing a report on the surging murders in our city. Obviously, LEO is pulling back their efforts because of recent cop prosecutions. So why can't they just ease up on street walkers and let us bad boys have some fun? Hell no! Can't miss that warm feeling of righteousness booking and shaming a man looking for pussy. A vehicle full of gangsters cruising down Cicero with an AK pointed out the window, just close an eye and tell yourself how smart you are.










Reply With Quote




