Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 35480
-
12-29-16 21:16 #14735Senior Member

Posts: 450No Disrespect to you Blackfire
No disrespect to you at all but I know I'm the guy Chris5 is talking about, just this last summer I had a great time with Emily thanks to Chris and right before I left Chris told me the same thing. I'm not a "Ladies Man" but most of this girls you just treat them with a little bit of friendship, and they go the extra mile for you, even they never seen you before. Just Saying, everybody works better at whatever job you do when you see that your boss gives us you a compliment or give you a stupid "gift card" just for doing a good job. And with this girls sometimes just give them a 25 cents bottle of cold water that you have in your fridge after they being walking on the street for a few hours, means a lot to them and give you better service than the last guy that just want it to "hit it and quit it". And how much more cost you?? 25 cents in walmart. LOL. Just saying. That's my own opinion. Again Thanks to Chris for having my back when I'm in beautiful Orlando.
Originally Posted by Blackfire085
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 20:59 #14734Senior Member

Posts: 7357Correction Fellas
Originally Posted by Blackfire085
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
I am lucky enough to get tons of messages on this great site. I'm a super busy dude and sometimes I get handle names mixed up in my messages. BlackFire is indeed the name I meant to use on my post to the other cat suxxet from Chicago as well. BlackFire told me some stuff via PM that only he would know about Emily. So correction, BlackFire was the monger that stole my ATF heart! LOL!!
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
Now Suckexx has also seen her as well so it's all good. Even C5 makes mistakes! LOL.
C5.
-
12-29-16 20:39 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 468Kaci
I have pm'ed you.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 20:10 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 63What is the name of the first firl in this picture. She is sitting down behind a brick wearing blue top.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 19:38 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 125Emily
Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 17:51 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 7357You Want Big Tits??
Well so do I brother! Why don't you gas up your ride and hit up Paradise Trail and find us both some NEW big tits! Now there's a thought right brother! LOL.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
Check your PM punk!! LOL.
C5.
-
12-29-16 16:58 #14729Banned Member

Posts: 1218Great Photos
And great memories but Bro Natasha?? Kali?? The Saint?? Kylee?? LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
12-29-16 16:54 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 7357I Couldn't agree with you more!
I've been saying the same thing for year's about our girls. Beautiful, young, model like beauties on Paradise Trail. You ask what is this Paradise Trail thing? The Search engine on this forum is excellent. Type in Paradise Trail and boom! All you're questions will be answered brother! Paradise Trail is truly what every man's dreams are made of.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-29-16 16:50 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 214Love your pictures
Keep it coming, great post like always.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 16:30 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 483Great looking girls
I got to say you guys got the nicest looking SW girls on these forums. I might be out on the street if these girls exist in our backyards. LOL.
And what is this "Paradise Trail" thing?
-
12-29-16 16:11 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 57Wow' Nice bro' ,. Luv when they be Wet like that. Yall had better luck yesterday out there then me,. Just saw one spinner with teeth that looked like she exploded firecrackers in her mouth" fvck"" LOL.
Originally Posted by TheGlove
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 15:11 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 7357Chicago Monger
Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-29-16 15:10 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 1837No, it was a 321 number
Originally Posted by Alejandrita1
[View Original Post]
She said she has been down here for about a year from NC. She was very clean. Face, body, other parts. No odor at all. Her complexion was not at all like some of the pox-faced girls that are sometimes out there. Would like to see what you found out about Kaci.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
WindyMan. PM me if you can.
Thanks.
G56.
-
12-29-16 14:24 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 57Nice Albums C5 ,. Thankz for sharing,. Uve been blessed bro'.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 14:00 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 80Scooped up
She walks upband down by the Taco Bell, the plaza where has the Chineese Paruvian place and publix, Skyview Plaza.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





